ELECTION RESULTS REPORTED

"Election Results" have been found on WorldNow servers.

Worldnow's customers include CBS, COX, Dispatch, Fox Television, Meredith Corporation, Media General and Raycom Media.

More evidence of a rigged election.

ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

>pic related is the map these numbers produce

>Indiana
>Blue this year
LOL this would never get past analysts

So many improbabilities that shit would never fly.

this is the most retarded map I have ever seen in my pathetic basement-confined life

what the shit. if they actually rig it like this it will be so obvious. This map make zero fucking sense

Why was it on their servers then?

>pa
>red

map looks right to me

>wyoming
>blue
>ever

genuinely and legitimately retarded

>texas blue

ahh i get it now, this is shitty bait

sage

LARPing

>Texas blue
Well the cubs are in the World Series so it's a hell freezes over situation right now. I'm scared cause anything is possible.

pence is a pretty unpopular governor.

>>Indiana
>>blue

LOL if that happens you'll know it was voter fraud

read the link you retards. This is a media outlet showing they already have final result numbers for the general election

She will win by a million votes.
It's already been decided goys deal with it.

Why was it accessible to the public you idiot? They can rig the national election but a private server is beyond them?

You do you retards not choke on your own stupidity?

>but a private server is beyond them
considering that's what's going to put hillary in jail, yes

did you set an account with amazon web services and dump this file on there?

Im not saying its not their intention, just that its a laughably obvious rig. I'm assuming these results coincide with the states that the have the capabilities of rigging.

But nobody who has even remotely followed American politics before this election would buy these results. I can't even imagine a cohesive narrative that could explain a map like this. If this is what they are going with, we have nothing to worry about. Even if they steal it like this the American people will know

>KS
>blue
sage

>South Carolina
>blue

You can only pick one dumb dumb. I'm a pretty big liberal from Charleston. SC will never ever go blue... Never. Ive never bought into the elections being rigged conspiracy but if SC goes blue, the election is fucking rigged.

It must be test data.

Hell will freeze over when WY gos for Clinton.

except it wasn't, the FBI had to physically take her server with a warrant, and same for wieners PC. No one was able to access the emails from the outside.

>WY
>Blue

>FUCKING WYOMING
>BLUE

Is CTR hiring Pajeets now? Your average team's skill level in shilling has decreased by 65% this week.

This looks like a random gen map.

Wyoming, South Carolina, West Virginia, Arkansas and Texas go blue, yet Maryland, Illinois, Oregon, and Massachusetts go red? That makes no sense.

Dude in Indiana literally anything that makes national news will be adored by us. Only bernout cucks hated pence and she has no momentum.

>kansas
>blue

i was willing to entertain the idea of blue texas (lol)

but blue kansas is fucking retarded. They still teach creationism in schools here. I think its still legal to do meth so long as you are member of the kkk here.

>he doesn't remember the emails that were on a laptop which was lost in the mail
>he doesn't remember her getting malware from clicking on an email and the confirmation that they were compromised from the outside at one point
Come on, it's like you haven't been paying any attention to the contents of the emails leaked CTR shill. Get fucked.

>Oregon Red
>Texas Blue
who was the autist that made this map?

It's this. They found these electoral maps on CNN, I think in 2012. It made the Drudge Report until someone in charge said Whoah, dude, it was just a test". The actual results didn't match up in any case.

rofl now I'm a CTR shill because I said your random map that you found on a public URL wasn't evidence of a national conspiracy to rig the election.

Hitting new levels of retard every post.

>Illinois
>Red
As much as I'd like my state to go red, Chicago and East St.Louis fuck that up big time

Sage and move on.

That site really is BS, it has Clinton winning SC, ND and WY of all places.

Most likely just a placeholder graphic until the real results are in.