Are Trump supporters literal retards? This man has absolutley zero idea on how to properly run a country...

Are Trump supporters literal retards? This man has absolutley zero idea on how to properly run a country. Just look at the policy page on his website, no practical route to get anything done. He's a snake-oil salesman, and the fact that this many people don't see that speaks volumes about the state of the American people. He speaks like he's talking to fourth graders and says the most base level shit to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Does no-one notice that nothing he says has any practical application, or would otherwise be extremely detrimental. When the US in under economic collapse, you can at least say "well, at least we kept the Muslims and SJWs at bay."

#ImWithHer because I care about the real issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDkJY_xkVFs
youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
youtu.be/cDD5dRCL04E
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/carly-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody post

Fuck you.

I guess there's nobody on this board that's Pro-Trump.

Nice Mao poster commie trash

Mate. The flag.

If you post in shill threads don't forget to put "sage" in the options so it doesn't bump the thread

CTR, there is still hope for you. Repent and you may be spared.

>watergate dismissal
>moral-less attorney
>terrorized sex-victims (of her husband)
>benghazi fuck up
>russian arms deal
>wiki leaks scandal
The woman has literally ne-
>that flag
oi fuck off then ya wanker cunt ya cant even vote ya bloody fuckwit take your shite back to your barbie and fry it

>australian

>shitposting
>the word "cunt"
>fairy bread
>speaking a language that is ostensibly English but isn't
>shitposting

#justaustralianthings

You realise this is pathetic, weak shit in comparison to Trump. She is the lesser of two evils. And yes, I am an American citizen, I just haven't lived there for years.

Hi CTR! New budget from George?

You want to elect a criminal as president.

No wonder you moved to Australia.

>This man has absolutley zero idea on how to properly run a country.
citation?

>Are Trump supporters literal retards?
Yes. Spend two minutes talking to one on here and you can't help wondering how they were able to fill in the captcha unassisted.

So your response is to vote in a corrupt criminal as POTUS? Are your retarded?

I don't take advice on how to run a country from a country that loses a war to emus. Nothing personal ya pommy cunt

OP the thing is you can advise and help stupid. You can't help or advise corrupt. MAGA

i am with you canada, as is tradition.

are you knew here? Its called satire

we think he is so much of a joke we ironically trump post

>Fagaroo
>Argument Invalid

Now suck on my cozy Pepe cock!

Sage

Where is the asian girls poster?

HAHAHA CTR? REBUTTAL PLOX?

Ohio vote Trump!

im voting for mark latham

>That poster
Communist propaganda if ever I've seen it. Also do you seriously believe that a no fly zone over Syria will ever do any good for anyone?
>Flag
Oh wait, never mind.

trumps gonna win and sjw tears will flood the streets in accordance to kek scriptures

Ohio is just the beginning, friend. LANDSLIDE imminent. Praise Kek, Donald Trump will be our 45th President

>Trump said an eww gross thing on a bus 11 years ago in a private conversation
>This is worse than letting innocent Americans burn alive in Egypt, stealing all of Haiti's benefit money for her own personal gain, taking money from countries that behead their women for farting for her campaign, letting a pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl into sterilization off the hook and then laughed about it while claiming the girl "had fantasies of other men" while claiming she is oh-so for women's right
Yeah, no, fuck your shitstain of a candidate.

>nothing he says has any practical application

Funny since now we have Clintoris peddling the `wage gap` once again. I hear the democrats waffling about it every term, while they are accused of doing exactly that to their staff, but in twelve years I haven`t heard a single proposed solution from them. Actually I have never heard a leftist of any kind come up with the solution that would not be breaking the law.

Sage

You guys are so pathetic. Keep regurgitating InfoWars rhetoric. No one is willing to talk about how bad Trump is, but instead want to shit on Hillary.

Sage

Need I remind you how bad Bush was. This is 10x worse.

CTR is really losing steam isn't it

Everyone says trump has no experience this is so true!!!!

how will trump be able to take bribes from Saudi Arabia?
How will he start wars in the Middle East to hide his secret pipeline deals? How will he know the ins and outs of the child sex slave industry?

America as we know is finished if trump is elected!! He will probably do dumb shit like try get Americas manufacturing business back
And stop funding Isis and defeat them!

You are wasting your time Trump supporters do not care they just do not want a woman in the white house no matter what it hurts there man pride.

lock her up bruh

Why didn't they listen to you Canada?

Hillary literally wants to start a war... just look how her stances on military interaction with russia have progressed over the past few years. putin and trump are likely to make peace.
youtu.be/NDkJY_xkVFs

Yeah all us sexist bastards not allowing hillary to continue to make money from child sex slaves

Well yea Trump was one of her biggest clients till 2008.

You all forgot to check the flag

only one is under investigation (for the second time this election) by the FBI who ONLY conduct CRIMINAL investigations.

What has trump done that's worse than

corruption at the highest level?

Child sex slaves?

Deleted evidence before the courts could get it?

Has not had a chance yet

he used child sex slaves

he has been deleting emails and files for years if you look into a lot of times when he get sued his files just disapear

wow really makes u think huh

He wasn't actually he met once with Epstein

Hillary and bill have him as the head of their organisation and have flown with him dozens of times...

Also how would (trump) hiring a sex slave once be worse than (Hillary)
capturing many sex slaves and pimping them out?

yeah cause Trump owes Putin a shit tone of money and wants to start laundering money for Russia again

Eat ANOTHER dick melbfag

You realise trump as a private citizen can delete all his emails if he wants he isn't subject to foia

How do you know trump had sex with kids proof?

C T R B T F O

MAGA BITCHES FUCK HILLARY

>Need I remind you how bad Bush was.
You mean the same Bush that now endorses Hillary Clinton?

he was good freinds with Epstein him and Clinton used to go there togeather to his little island of sex

i have heard nothing of her and sex slave shit is this something new the republicans have pulled out there ass

Digits for midgets.. checkem Op

he was under court order to turn them in when he did it

haha

>Hillary and trump used to travel together to sex slave island

>never heard of sex slave island republicans made it up!!!

It was bill she went with dick head you know mr dicking bimbos

What case? You realise that Hillary did this with her state department emails right?

Did you have a point?

>Are Trump supporters literal retards?
Are Hillary supporters liberal retards?

Reminder that America is more of an Oligarchy even by it's citizen perspective standards than it is a Democracy, only the hyper wealthy, most influential and politically powerful can run, and even then, they have to bow down to either one of the political parties.

No longer can an everyday average man or woman become president. They have to be corrupt or wealthy or both.

There are people and parties purposefully rigging votes at this very moment, which is wrong on so many levels, just because they want someone to win. There are "dead" voters atm, and many more.

The Democrats hold these up to the highest standards of dirty play, all these "voting machines" accidentally voting for the wrong people.

On top of that, wanting to open the borders when we can't even take care of our own, as they let in flocks and flocks of more hyper poor, uneducated, unskilled extremist workers into the US on the already crippled welfare budget, whilst bitching about wanting to cut the military budget further.

Hillary though, is clearly the corrupt out of the two, and lack of experience argument is a joke, she has done little to nothing in her time in office, along with Obama and just farted around.

so did Bush so did Chaney and so many other the only difference is she is a democrat.
As for what case hell i do not know i read it earlier do not remember he has so many cases against him i can not keep track

what ever like alwys republicans only believe what helps there point of view

Cont.

Putin said it perfectly and I agree:

- "In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians."

Almost every last aspect of hillary's policy is abject shit

immigration, economy, healthcare, education, all lead to disaster

trump supporters want to get the latino vote now. just look at this disgustin propaganda, they even use the same video with diferent names over and over again.

when you start seeng proof like this there is no going back.

if you dont belive me youtube.com search :Trump Racist and you will see all this disgustin shit.

now that he is fucked he want the latino vote

DRUFTKINS ON SUCIDE WATCH

Yawnnnn
Saged

and you think Trumps plans will help

#ImWithHer because when she wins ima convert to Islam and rape some bitches

Mate for an aussie your shitpost game is fucking weak.

Consider hanging from the awning, you silly drongo cunt

>Trump hates wymyn!!!!1
wow great plans for our country, hillary

Hi CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

youtu.be/cDD5dRCL04E
This cunt rus over trump sign then says he doesn't care about who you vote for. About 2 mins in give or take

does Hillary know how to run a country? Name one thing Hillary has accomplished while in office that wasn't a direct benefit to her

Yeah only white men should be allowed to get away with rape

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/carly-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

When posting to a thread like this always remember to write "sage" in the options box, it will allow you to post without bumping thread

>I care about the real issues.
you mean bashing trump evertime you speak because thats all she's done since before the primary

This is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la la"

Actually I'm with you on that! I hated bush too and raged hard when he did 9/11 I'm no republican either

Both parties are a tool used to divide us
I think trump is a nationalist he wants Americans to rely on America
Hillary wants free global markets where the (((elites))) rule the world and Zika is our reward!

This is big this election is yuge!
Hillary is a monster don't vote for Wall Street

>She is the lesser of two evils
Pfffffft ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
>Has directly funded and armed Isis and Al nursura.
>Has the blood of hundreds of thousands on her hands
>Is completely unhinged behind closed doors exploding at the drop of a hat.
>Notorious for abusing her staff for decades being known as an absolute psychopath.
>Has quite literally sold out American foreign policy to other nations for personal financial reasons which is treason
>Her and her husband are why China has a Modern nuclear arsenal
>Is pushing to start WWIII due to said selling out of American interest

Nah this woman is pure fucking evil and Trump says mean things.

I'll take mean things over pure psychosis

>Child sex slaves?
Clinton's like most everyone in Washington are heavily in this scene.
We're talking watching young children being raped to death tier

I give up. I'm done talking to the mentally handicapped.

OP is right. You tards need to fall in line!

I can only take solace in the fact that Trump has a zero percent chance of winning the election.

tl;dr