New Marvel ongoing announced, "Weapon H"

So, classic in the making?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/marvel-announces-new-comic-for-march-2018-weapon-h/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"Joe Quesada was asked if the Ultimate Universe and the Main Marvel Universe would ever cross over and he replied no. Quesada said he'd rather close down one universe than have them cross over because it meant they were officially out of ideas."

Did ANYONE buy the mini? Why the fuck would they make a regular for this?

THE
HOUSE
OF
IDEAS
WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKS JUST FUCKING MASH TWO HEROES UP AND CALL IT AN ORIGINAL IDEA
BING BING WAHOO
I FUCKING LOVE MARVEL HOLY SHIT

Hey, newfag.
Not now.
Not ever.

>the absolute state of modern Marlel
You wanna know the worst part? People will buy this and unironically say it was good and give them praise for it.
That is the state of Marvel fans today.
Where the fuck did all the people with legitimate standards go to?

They spend their money elsewhere

HOUSE
OF
IDEAS

What good bait thread to get the DCucks to come out of hiding, good job OP

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/marvel-announces-new-comic-for-march-2018-weapon-h/

Honestly giving a hulk the power of flight or energy projection would make more sense than just injecting Wolverine juice into it.
Those spikes look terribly placed.
>Wasting that much adamamtium

That looks dumb as fuck

>No one mentioned anything else
>Reeeee DCucks!
Does DC pay rent for living so deep in your head?

Haha! Well played, OP! Well played. Good joke, mate. Ya got m

FUCKING WHY

This is dead on arrival.

Why make a series out of this shitty concept?

It doesn't just look dumb, it is completely retarded.

Pak. Why?
Literally why? Is it just because you were writing Wolverine and Hulk ongoings at the same time? Why do this?

They're trying to crash the industry.

Reminder they did this already in a What-If story. This shit ain't new.

It's actually the single dumbest character design since Romulus. Arguably worse even.

The writing was terrible and the art was even worse.

I say this as someone who was a big fan of Pak and a lifelong fan of all those X-characters.

It was fucking dreadful with every overused cliche you can think of (secret govt agency, experiments on ppl, brainwashing, muh secret Christian religion cult, muh racis again mutants like they were gays), all building toward the "creation" of the stupidest hybrid character ever (how do his big fucking metal claws shrink down when he is human?) who had no personality.

And his first appearance was selling for like $60 a month or so ago. WTF

>how do his big fucking metal claws shrink down when he is human?

Something, something Lady Deathstrike nanites.

What you'd expect? The organization that created him are run by batshit insane numbnuts.

This is the dumbest fucking idea ever.

Friendly reminder that Loeb tried to make it canon that Weapon X was all Wolverine's idea, and that he started it with this cunt.

That can't be fucking real. That can't be an actual character design that someone drew up. And people talk shit about Liefeld

It is, that's Romulus.

Don't worry. Literally nobody has touched him or that story since Loeb finished it.

They probably wanted a "new" character for Wolverine that Fox can't use

What if it's actually surprisingly well written with good art?

I actually really like the idea that Logan started Weapon X. Shame it went nowhere

I mean, the ultimate universe IS dead now.

At least it's not another Gwen.

Or is it......?

How is a Hulk with claws a better weapon than just a Hulk?

What situation would claws mean the difference between Hulk winning and losing a fight?

What if his opponent was immune to blunt damage but not piercing?

In what situation could you be immune to punches but not blades? I can only think of ways you could be the opposite.

People that absorb kinetic damage like Sebastian Shaw?

What's stopping him from absorbing the kinetic energy of the blade?

The claws make no sense.

I was thinking about this too, pal.

Only, this is not a what if? exactly. This was a story of the recent Secret Wars, in the Battleworld's territory of "Civil War" known as Warzone, divided between the Iron and the Blue. Somehow, classic Wolverine gained the powers of the grey Hulk here. And I have to say, there's nothing more spooky in the world.