Amazon Ess

Enjoy as always.

You motherfucking dyke how many years will you keep posting this? Your update will never happen. The artist is probably dead.

LET.

IT.

GO.

I honestly feel bad for you. I too like yuri but reposting the same fucking comic for damn near a decade wont bring shit back

Keep it up OP maybe someday

>implying the board hasnt read this fucking thing 3 times over

It'll never update OP. Let it go

ITS DEAD

GONE

ITS NOT COMING BACK YOU IDIOT

You need help OP

I swear to god if you storytime this one more time until a new page is out

Let it go user

If there is a god George will enter this thread right now and confirm new Amazon Ess soon.

If he doesnt, ill finally give you guys what you've wanted all these years. Ill stop.

Until then this will be my final page post. I'm sorry for the trouble..

There will never be more Amazon Ess you fucking retard its going on TEN YEARS

Dude how long has it been since you first started posting? Its not gonna happen

how thinly can someone veil their fetish?

I wish someone cared about me as much as you care about this lesbo shit.

I told you in every fucking thread so far if the guy hasnt updated in almost 10 years then he will NEVER update. NEVER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL YOU FUCKING CUNT

You have a problem OP

You know the sad part about this? This setting would fit nicely into the weekly sunday paper. What a waste.

I would go to church every Sunday if after all these that magically happened but if you're honest about quitting then good on you. It was sad seeing you cling faith to something for so long.

WE HAVE THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD.
EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

>he's finally gonna stop

I mean dont get me wrong i wanted to see more too but George is dead m8

>le George is dead meme

Just because they dont want to draw your fucking lesbians doesnt mean he is dead. He is alive and well you yuri tards just need to get a life

Doesnt look like he's showing. You can kill yourself now.

TWENTY FUCKING TWELVE WAS THE LAST TIME HE TWEETED SO HE IS DEAD. STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

Yep. As I expected. God doesnt exist.

This is just silly amazon joke stuff.

.. why not make your own?

I dont know why but even as a kid I really loved yuri. This was the first comic ever to introduce me to it. Waiting almost 10 years for an update either means I'm bonkers or dedicated but all I know is the characters are loveable and I would love to see more of this comic, even though I coule just draw new pages myself it just wouldnt be the same.

True, it woulsnt be the same.

It could be better though.

You can have a million rehashes, but there's only one original.

I hope George sees this thread. If not then I guess I'll pick the mantle up someday, with his permission of course.

how long have you been making threads, i'm curious

Come on, you know he wont do it.
More, you know deep in your heart, that he cant. For whatever reason.

But hey; chances are, by doing it you'll attract his attention, drag him outta his hermitage.
Just sayan.

Long enough to warrant a gosh darn update.

why not continue this comic you're so passionate about, user, i'm sure he'd be okay with it

Wouldnt be the same.

you're right, it wouldn't be the same, it'd be better, if you're as passionate as you seem you'll make it better than you could have hoped any update to be, user, if you want an update, only one person is gonna do it
we habib in you

Well that is a possibility. Only if he would give his blessing though.

What if he can't due to having a family or other responsibilities

But he can though. He just wont give it up and I understand. I just cant wait any longer. If it takes me begging him to do it I will. I offered payment and still nothing. So I will keep posting this comic until the end of time, waiting for him to update.

Maybe get his attention some other way, if you feel you're disrespecting him and the comic, why not make a similar, obvious continuation of this, maybe change some names and clothe colors and things like that, within time you might get his attention

Thats a smart idea actually!

This way you don't step on any toes, but it's familiar enough with anyone who knows the source material to know it's an unofficial, hopefully soon-to-be official continuation!
I hope it works out for you, OP.

Spiritual sequels are for the WEAK!
Only copyright THEFT will make the OArtist show himself!!!

But George is a cool guy, he may even pick it back up. Its just I love these characters so fucking much I cant wait another decade.

Don't listen to that user, do a spiritual sequel, so in case he ever picks it up, no matter how unlikely it may be, you won't be muscling in on his turf, or something like that.

Sounds good to me