Based DC

Best President

Ahahha you can't be rightwing and like comics.

god trump is such an ugly man in literally every way

U mad cuck? She lost. Get over it

No matter my politics I can't argue with you there.

>Even DC's leftist SJW shit is better than Marvel's Trump MODOK
The fucking state of this industry

the entire electoral system is built around people NOT getting over it
bernie 2020 fuck you

>turning Ivanka into fucking chelsea clinton
lmfao

Wow they never made fun of Obama but they're fine with going for cheap shots at President Trump and his family.

They didn't even need to exaggerate his face like Ivanka's to make him look goofy.

How is Mad SJW?
They make fun of all the presidents.

>people make fun of bad presidents more than good presidents
really activates my almonds

>Hating on this glorious stallion of a man

>Wow they never made fun of Obama

Not Clinton and Obama in recent times.

>bad president

It's only year 1 of 8

god fucking gross
his hair looks like he had to take drugs to get it and his body barely squeezed out those strings of straw by chemical force

Most of mad is libertarian. They make fun of trump and Obama.

>Wow they never made fun of Obama

Casual spotted

it hasn't even been one year and he's already swapped half of high level staff around because of corruption by each of them and he's already surpassed the number of golf trips obama would have had by now and impeachment is ALREADY a real possibility

they are going to make entire tv series based on how cartoonishly shit this administration was

>not liking the orange retard must mean you like the other idiot
Take your (you), you clearly need it

you can't be rightwing and like anything anymore

Holy shit its worse then we feared!

>pic related
How can one man be so wrong

>i believe everything CNN tells me

I'm fishing for (You)s

Mad is one of those things that people shouldn't get angry at. They make fun of everything.

I voted Trump and for once this is not dishonest satire. Can't fault MAD for doing what they've always done.

don't even watch cnn
also fuck you you deflecting cunt as if people like tom price was made up like i'm supposed to be ashamed for paying attention eat shit

Lol U so mad cuck. Enjoy the next 8 years and then we'll meme another one of our into the whitehouse. Sup Forums is always right.

I know you're just joking, but it's weird that many people actually believe that stuff.

>It's only year 1 of 8
AND YET.

shhh, you're ruining the narrative, we must be triggered at all times

>Sup Forums is always right
seeing the original Sup Forums was right again meme turned like this, I can't help and believe some people on Sup Forums are serious in their doings and not just being counter culture anymore like it was
I fucking hate whatever brung normies on this website, I blame hiro

Who says I'm joking? We literally managed to meme a reality TV star into the white house, the most powerful man in the world. And we managed to do despite the rigged elections, crooked hilliary and her jew master controlling the mass media. Would do have ever seen this coming a year ago? We're in control now

>Who says I'm joking?
probably the fact that we all saw your posts repeated verbatim about a million times

So erm...what is MAD exactly?
A political satire magazine? Does it have articles like dunno, Playboy? Or is it caricatures only.

>we
>it wasn't hillary fucking up by not appealing to the midwest
Its really pathetic that Sup Forums thinks they actually did anything.

>good president

Who did it better?

>repeating facts is joking now

The state of jew brainwashing

They like to feel important.

>42 replies
Sup Forums is worse than fucking Sup Forums

Keep being this mad that she lost lol

looking back on it and seeing all the stuff trump is trying to repeal i'd say yes obama was at the very least average to above average and if he had run for a third term he would have easily won

We just can't help it, man.

Well I am. Faggot

>Sup Forumsfags will never stop saying b-but hillary to deflect from Trump doing literally nothing and fucking up on a daily basis
lol I guess his base is just as insecure as he is

'unstumpable trump' would work good as
immortan joe'

I remember them doing a "Wizard of O" comic, where Dorothea and her friends go to see the Wizard of O (Obama), and he reveals that he actually has no "hope" or "change" planned and instead will continue to ride out Bush's policies

Those little animal people are cute.

Stfu faggit.

Mad is pro Bernie.

>Bernie Skull

Honest question though, how do these hardcore right-wing people even entertainment themselves anymore, especially when they claim that everything in the mainstream (which feels like literally everything nowadays) is working against them?

It's only his first year out of 8, give him more time lol. Did the nigger do anything on his first year? Trump already settled the NK threat, secured funding and plans for the wall and oversaw two major distaters

That sounds great. I remember their cover on Cheney during that hunting incident.

>$6
Jesus fuck it was $2 back in the 90's. Goddamn inflation will kill us all.

mods please delete this thread
>catcha: Please

>bernie 2020 fuck you
Commies get the fuck out of America this is the land of the free.

He did say he was going to drain the swamp. Obama never fired Hillary for the plutonium/email scandals but fired the director of the CIA for having extramarital sex and fired another high ranking official for criticizing drone strikes on hospitals.

>impeachment is ALREADY a real possibility
kek

It's true though. Like 90% of all media is left leaning and infested with SJWs

He's right, you know.

>impeachment is ALREADY a real possibility
On what grounds?

>this entire thread

>Donald Trump is Donald Trump
that got a laff from me

>He did say he was going to drain the swamp.
So his plan was to both fill and drain the swamp?

Just like the Nazis when they burned the books and arts. Except American Nazis are more retarded and demand they turn leftwing or anything else into their warped entertainment.

STOP FUCKING MAKING FUN OF TRUMP!
JUST SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUPP! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'M SERIOUS!

The election really brought out the morons. People who tell themselves people are this and that when they hear things they don't like.

I don't know what it is about caricatures of women, but even when they're not meant to be flattering, they give me a boner.

This isn't making fun of Obama, retard. This is making fun of the NSA and the Obama administration's policies about privacy.
Contrast that with OP, a shameless ad-hominem against the president and his family.

Are their any right wing people in the "nerd" entertainment industry?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
THEY ONLY MAKE FUN OF TRUMP BECAUSE HES TOO BASED FOR THEM SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP LALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING

Comedy magazine. Lots of comics humor, and yeah political satire. I think there was a chronological storytime a little while back. Might still be in the archives.

They're responsible for the Spy Vs Spy stuff, and Sergio Aragones got his start there as well.

Remember the Great Meme War of 2016?, thank you for your service. MAGA for life

>shameless ad-hominem against the president and his family.
How is it an ad-hominem? The President is engaging in blatant nepotism by hiring his family, especially since their only real qualifications are being his family.

I'm right wing and Hispanic

Oh so it's ok when the jews do it but trump gets called out for doing it once?

No one cares about your fucking nationality you stupid faggot
It's hilarious how right wingers love to indulge into identity politics just as much as left wingers do
>"I'm ____ and conservative!"

>le jew boogeyman
Hey you moron, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are jews.

Did the jews do it when they were president?

if you can''t separate the art from the artist u are a downie

King bobongo wasn't ok with the freedom of the press
Ironically enough trump is and they don't stop bitching about it
Help, trump won't stop other people from telling the truth we need them to believe our lies

>Did the nigger do anything on his first year?
Yes. But I guess you won't believe it because calling him a nigger implies you think he didn't do anything other than take up government money.

>he really thinks there'll be 8 years of trump when he has the lowest approval ratings ever and the GOP is blatantly rallying against him
lol

Trump is a Jew you fucking retard.

>first year of 8
>implying he'd willingly run again

FPBP

>Sup Forumscuck retards think about nothing but that blonde bitch all day

lol

enjoy ur mommy issues and shit fat tard cuck prez Sup Forumstard nigger faggots

Few. That's goes for Hollywood too and most entertainment. Most of the rightwing few are centre right as well.

WWE is owned by a rightwinger, real sports also have many rightwingers.

I suppose this is as good a time to post this as I'll get.

>Ahahha you can't be rightwing and like comics.

This is true. I'm right wing and there are less and less comics I like.

>We only care about your nationality when you support us you house nigger

Let's face it Mad is pretty much pure left propaganda nowadays.

>Donald Trump
>money raining from hose
Fuck, now I'm reminded by the news how he had no money and had loads of money. Wasn't Trump's campaign budget close to Bernie's and Bernie was funded by kickstarter funds that he spend on fast cars.

Yes that is the left and right's argument when it comes to race.
Not mine tho. I just genuinely don't care about race and am sick of people bumping their race every chance they get

Remind me again, who burned Marvel's FCBD books this year?

They make fun of people in positions of authority.

That is mostly republicans on a national political scale.

Politically, Mad is mostly making fun of republicans at the moment.

Should I draw you a diagram?

Tumbler Far leftists who can't read like pol tards. All extremes are retards.