Jokes aside, Sweden really needs help

Jokes aside, Sweden really needs help

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

>not even fathering the child

jesus christ why not just be single then

>Sweden

I'm of Norman heritage. I am not joking about flirting with the idea of invading Canada, UK, then Sweden.

And imposing William the Conqueror law on the so hard.

And fucking their women until my balls implode.

every time I watch Angry Foreigner on youtube I get more and more angry.

I have no connection at all to Sweden or Europe either really and it makes me very angry when I see what is happening.

Swedes just need to turn to terrorism and blow up all the government buildings (and criminal politicians while they are at it) until things change. They don't have guns but bombs are not that hard to create.

discussion obviously doesn't work anymore. It just stalls time and allows the migrants to cause more trouble. Better to end it quickly.

There are 9 million people in Sweden and ~1 million are migrants, so it's still 8:1 proportion, imo pretty good

This seriously looks like a subtle cry for help

>I'm of Norman heritage. I am not joking about flirting with the idea of invading Canada, UK, then Sweden.
>And fucking their women until my balls implode.

fine as long as your white

This can't be real.

Come on Sweden, please.

>Being this heretical

What denomination?

is this a fucking joke? do they know how damaging it is to a kid's identity to grow up mixed, especially sans one or more of their biological parents?

and you pick some random migrant from KENYA?

how?

i'm mixed half black and half white and shit was cool.

best of both worlds. ayyy

your stupid fucking anecdote doesn't disprove mountains of empirical evidence

It's Swedish so Lutheran

?!?! alot of those "mixed kids"

come from broken homes and grow up in 3rd world living conditioning because the fucking fathers leave

holy shit, things really aren't as fucking simple as they seem.

you think you can just say "hah he's mixed!, therefore bad!"

it doesn't work like that.

sorry to burst your bubble. yeesh

how do you get emasculated to that point. jessis.

>anime reaction image
>incoherent argument
I rest my case

just fucking google "mixed race identity" you stupid shit

No, no.

They must be sacrificed fully upon the altar. This is all pre-ordained. I want the cry of outrage upon every European tongue, for every Swedish woman to have suffered abusex every Swedish man to have suffered abject humiliation.

Let not one Swedish child grown in safety nor happiness. They must serve the rest. Not as martyrs but as mirrors.

not an argument

i made an argument you fucking retard

also sometimes you look hardcore like both and don't have a strong identity.

nobody fucking cares

unlike your sperg ass in the real world....nobody cares. i don't care. my mixed race friends don't care.

nobody fucking cares.

that's what you don't get and this is why nothing will change lmao.

literally step outside, even 80% of trump supporters don't care about the race shit
\

It's fake though isn't it? Link?

>getting women pregnant
>tfw no cute pregnant bf

If they really gave the smallest real fuck at all, they could have their pic of full and half cast ethnics in any orphanage.

probably, the same stock belly picture is floating about with all sorts of text on it.

>sven the cuck
HE IS REAL

they're autistic about that my nigga, it's worthless

Yeah there are lots of pictures like that online. People will make profiles where they live in Sweden or Germany and then make cuck propaganda, talking about black dick and how White women should willingly submit and shit. They even mention white genocide in some of them.

It's fucked. I'm not sure if it's a cuck or someone trying to scare/disgust people into waking the fuck up, but it's disturbing regardless.

the guidance system on a US bound Satan 2 will fail and end their misery

This can't be real.

However you slice it, history bears out that Charles XII was a villain.

Sad.

>reddit spacing

You were Vikings you cuck fucks, for God's sake save your fucking country.

they are all so fucking stupid.
especially the fucking women and their dumb, retard fucking idiotic misplaced and FALSE sense of charity.

Please nuke us, Japan.

it's fake ya doofuses

OK but the fact its so easy to believe says something about the state of sweden.

I can't believe a country can be so fucking self destructive.

>Jokes aside, Sweden really needs help
They did it to themselves.
I feel no sympathy what so ever for them.
This is what happens when you sexually liberate your woman, give them the right to vote, and embrace the welfare state.

The sad thing is The US is quickly heading in the same direction. We need Trumps macha bravado more than ever.