Nevada Field Operative

So I just found out a friend of mine is a nevada field operative for the Clinton campaign.

>shes illegal
>an sjw
>i have her number

Does Sup Forums want to spread disinfo?

Like say... im calling from the DNC office in (a random state) etc

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call ICE

Post nudes and then we'll discuss. Otherwise fuck off

I deleted them a while back before she went and became a sjw

>Not keeping an ex's nudes to blackmail and jerk to later

Fuck off, beta cuck.

ask her to send one

also, can illegals even work in a campaign? shes gotta be breaking some law somewhere. '
after the 8th try to get her to admit on text she voted

bump, there is high value here if OP can play his cards right. what state does she work for the campaign in?

is she encouraging other illegals to vote?

does she know your powerlevel or does she trust you enough to tell you these things

you could break a case bigger than okeefe ever wished for if you can prove the campaign is actively trying to get illegals to vote

Why are you friends with an illegal spic? Looks like you're going back as well.

also just noticed the "make america mexico again" hat. fucking bitch

Nevada. Quite possibly.

Havent messaged her in a good year or so though...

Report her to immigration immediately. Then post results.

this could be an advantage....would you consider messaging her to possibly bait her into admitting the campaign is officially trying to get illegals to vote? and maybe provide you with a email or documents from the campaign in NV showing this>?

thats a joke right? you can murder and rape and still not get deported under Obama. gotta wait for regime change

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/

I can try.... lets see.

You think the democrats give a flying fornication about the law?

...illegals cannot work
She can volunteer, which is what she is probs doing

dont do anything hasty yet, lets plan this out. we want to bait her properly and in a way that gives us valuable material

no but officially sanctioned law breaking (from official hillary campaign emails) would make headline news and force resignations and affirm the "cheating and rigging" national viewpoint to independents

this is a good point. lets see if she is getting paid under the table. tax evasion is an even more serious crime

location pl0x

OP delete the picture in your post before some CTR shill warns her

>88

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

Shes definitely getting paid... look at this post.

>volunteers

How fucking dense are you? Volunteers don't get paid. This is literally nothing.

ANd this

Looks like two zebras. A lion would be useful in this situation.

I wasnt done you faggot.!

No you didn't faggot.. you never had them.

Just report her with the migra you faggot.

Arent you a patriot?

shes not the one who would get in trouble, its the employer's responsibility to hire only documented workers and report the taxable employee

what the fuck, is she using a fake social security number?

How do you pay someone without a social insurance number or whatever the american equivalent is?

>I deleted them
and my dick is purple.........

(She)
Sage

migras cant do shit under obama retard, thats why the migra supports Trump.

you cant. there is obviously fraud going on somewhere here. she is either using a fake/stolen SSN or the employer is paying her cash and not reporting it to IRS

OP are you sure shes illegal and not a "dreamer"? illegals can have kids in america and the kids become citizens because of a loophole in our law

TRUMP HAS SPOKEN TO ARLENE
https:// twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Just report her to ICE lmao not that hard.

why havent you called ICE on her and her family?

SMoking gun