Really makes you go HMMM

Really makes you go HMMM

oh no

oh no

>try to hate this
>can't

oh no

Meanwhile in reality
>let's get rid of these things that frankly make the thing worse, and expedite it so the thing can actually exist instead of being some ideaguy dream

Not saying the comic isn't pretentious drivel, but 9 times out of 10 the changes are there to make the marketing department's idea of modern children more likely to like it rather than "improve" it.

I know "we" hate opinion-comics, but this isn't wrong.
While the idea of making a piece of work marketable is not bad by itself, nowadays the editing process has too much power on the end result of any creative medium. At this point we've all seen hundreds of examples where an interesting and compelling idea/work gets its soul and essence drained by businessmen who doesn't understand the medium and just want to "play it safe", until it becomes another grey piece of shit.

i saved this from reddit
oh no

This represents a genuine fear I have.

>low information peanut brains not understanding the comic
oh no

it's as if that's exactly what the comic is aware of but Sup Forums in their eternal cynicism have a knee jerk reaction like a bunch of pavlovian dogs
oh no

oh noes

>thread is on page 10

oh no

>Thread is on page 1 now
Oh no

>oh no

[laughs in brazilian]

The best part about this comic is it completely killed owlturd. His hyper repetitive, generic, boring comic was exposed for what it is once this thing gained popularity.

oh no

t. network executive

oh yes

>hating doris McComic
oh no

Can you explain this to me

Oh no

Every single comic from owlturd was a generic repeat of some other comic thats been posted a thousand times before. For whatever reason people on plebbit always upvoted bullshit like it even when people linked to his copy/pasted old comics in the comments. When webcomicname started getting posted something finally clicked in their little plebby brains that hey the same comic getting posted day after day after day isn't special and doesn't deserve attention.

Shen from owlturd is one of those people that NEEDS attention from others to survive. If you've ever been in the plebbit threads when his comic gets posted he gets all upset when people point out he made the exact same comic 15 times in a row and admits he only really does it for the upvotes as a form of confirmation. So when webcomicname gets popular he realizes he can't keep doing the same bullshit and has to go back to being an actual comic and not printing the same rehashed bullshit everyone used to love.

Now its been a month and he hasn't made anything after being a daily comic for a long time.

Forgot the image

I think Kickstarter has taught us what letting artists do whatever they want leads to.

Varied results depending on the artist. Go figure.