Wtf is wrong with /r/politics?

I get so demoralized whenever I hop on over there to see what the other site makes of whatever latest Hillary scandals are breaking.

In the news today, we had
>FOX News sources claiming that the FBI is preparing to indict HRC over the Clinton Foundation
>The FBI has secret tapes revealing corruption within the Clinton Foundation
>Steve Pieczenik claiming there's a "coup" and "counter-coup" afoot
>Unverified sources within NYPD claiming that the 650,000 emails reveal corruption, collusion, money laundering, human sex trafficking etc. all tied into the Clinton Foundation and implicating multiple important people within the federal government

And yet /r/politics is chock full of nothing but Trump hate, mostly around the tired, worn-out "scandals" of his tax returns and the debunked rape accuser.

Is R*ddit just this unbelievably cucked by now, or does CTR have that much presence on that site? You'd think the Berniebots would be all over the Hillary news today, especially after the latest revelations about Donna Brazile/CNN helping Hillary cheat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiMejiz61_g
m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4d3r8e/the_known_facts_of_hillary_clintons_server_is/?compact=true
reddit.com/r/all/rising/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59rypq/all_posts_im_seeing_in_all_are_from_rthe_donald/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42770
youtube.com/watch?v=bu0Vcpfj-q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check the new submissions, anything pro trump is destroyed by downvotes within seconds and then later removed for violating rules that aren't listed on the sidebar.

r/politics is just a shillary subreddit with mods who instantly delete any talk of wikileaks or media corruption

go to thedonald for your news familia.

I make it a point to only ever briefly browse some select reddit boards to see what the 9th most popular website in the world is up to.

I, nor anyone else, should ever "get their news" from reddit.

Nice trips

r/politics bans and blocks any pro-trump posts such as said.

Don't go there, only shills and cock hungry clinton fags go there

>Reddit
Stay there

fuck off shill, thedonald is the reddit pretending to be the donald trump sub reddit but its ran by 1 hillary supporter, go to r/the_donald

/r/politics is a CTR hive, so many posts are done by new accounts, and any comment that deviates ever so slightly from the narrative is downvoted to oblivion. I find it disconcerting how overly pro-Hillary they are, they're not even hiding it. I think the reason why /r/politics is terrible is because the official Hillary sub is so barren and empty that the nerd virgins have diverted all their resources to the bigger subreddit.

So where did all the Bernie people from the primaries go? They're not on /r/sandersforpresident, they're definitely not here; did they just give up and stop paying attention to the election?

Don't worry.

Propaganda is most effective when it's done under the veneer of impartiality., but that subreddit is clearly not impartial

Any reasonable person who visits that subreddit will see that it's incredibly partisan—the active members and moderators clearly have an ax to grind. It lessens the impact of every anti-Trump story, and it DRAMATICALLY magnifies the impact of any pro-Trump (or even neutral) story.

I think once Trump wins r/politics will go full anti-Clinton blaming her for losing the election.

I've learned to visit /r/politics for some glorious cognitive dissonance, especially when a yuge habbening occurs. Recently is has only been:

> MUH RUSSIA
> MUH SEX SCANDALS
> MUH NIGGER CHURCH FIRE

I spend time on Reddit for a few hobbies I have, and literally any mention of r/politics outside of the sub itself is talking about how obviously it is a shill hive on par with the HuffPo comments section. I don't even mean "shill" in the casual, diluted way Sup Forums uses it. I mean plebbitors are talking about it literally being a propaganda outlet for the Hillary campaign. Everyone knows it, it's borderline meme status at this point. I wouldn't let it get to you, if anything it just makes people angry at Hilldog for insulting their intelligence with such obvious and heavy handed shenanigans.

yup

Libs never stand for what they believe in, give it a week after Hillary loses they'll turn on her

What hobbies do you have that wouldn't be covered by any of the boards here? Genuinely curious.

>it's an /r/the_donald talks about /r/politics episode

>goes to reddit

kys faggot

Reddit

This.

Someone at reddit got paid. Simple as that. Remember the weighting algorithm they have to remove r/the_donald shit from the frontpage? Same shit.

>Is R*ddit just this unbelievably cucked by now, or does CTR have that much presence on that site?

Both.

I have marked down all your user names and will be down voting you shortly.

Fuck off redditfag.
/r/politics is the Hillary sub. The actual Hillary sub only had a few thousand subscribers so they commandeered /r/politics instead.

Not only are you a retard if you go to reddit to see what they think about the election, you're exceptionally stupid if you go to /r/politics.

it turned into a complete and utter shillbase, even retarded Redditors are waking up to it

>I get so demoralized whenever I hop on over there to see what the other site makes of whatever latest Hillary scandals are breaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiMejiz61_g

Don't bother with that place. It's a CTR echo chamber at this point. Call out any of the shills in there and the mods slap you with a permaban.

>I get so demoralized whenever I hop on over there
deliberately hoping over there to get demoralized

I don't care that they're retarded but the sheer amount of Russia hate is pretty scary...like how is it still this easy to sell the evil dictator line to dupes even after like 3 failed universally hated wars waged under the same pretense

I've been out of the loop. Why hasn't Trump released his tax returns? Is he still under audit?

r/politics regular here.

Your bullshit gets downvoted into oblivion because drumpfkins post almost exclusively bullshit articles from radical right-wing conspiracy sites.

Please stop posting your retarded crap on the sub. Thanks.

*edit

why the downvotes?

Fuck off roleplayer

Why the fuck would a pro-Hillary shill be on Sup Forums?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, long before I ever set foot on reddit. In fact I've most likely been here longer than you.

I started out on 2chan before Sup Forums was even a thing.

r/politics is fulled controlled by CTR, and most people on reddit know it.

Honestly a lot of people on reddit are better than people here give them credit for. go to subreddits like r/conspiracy, r/uncensorednews, r/kotakuinaction, etc and people always talk about the bullshit that is r/politics. It is really not all that reflective of the site as a whole.

Just went to r/all to see what's goin on r/Donald is top post with the whole investigation shit

>/r/politics

I'm reading reddit.

The basic attitude I get is
Clinton is more or less innocent of any crime
She only used the Email server because she was contently under scrutiny.
The republicans have always been out to get her, even though it's been shown time and again that the Clinton foundation has done nothing wrong.
Clinton is embarrassed by the email leaks, but nothing ground breaking or anything that proves any type of conspiracy have ever been leaked.
Donald Trump just says anything, even if it's a lie, and people just find a way to make it true.

Liar.

I've been here since 1998. If you weren't even here for 9/11. you can't call yourself an oldfag.

better try /r/conspiracy

End your life.

the mods were literally bought by CTR, r politics is shill city for real.

I went there for the donald back in May/June, I was always assuming it was us feeding the normies. It was great untill CTR

You should've seen it when Bernie was still around. They were CONSTANTLY hammering Hillary over the email stuff because it helped their boy out. Once Bernie lost they did a complete 180 on it.

CTR has an insane presence on /r/politics. I'm thoroughly convinced that's where 90% of their Reddit people go. Plus their mods have been paid off too.

I know everyone likes to joke about shills a lot, but if you want the biggest example of CTR's presence on the internet it's r politics

/r/EARONS

this. CTR has full control of r/politics and most frequent users know it

m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4d3r8e/the_known_facts_of_hillary_clintons_server_is/?compact=true

How could one subreddit change so much?

holy fuck /r/politics is worse than i thought, literally less than 5 seconds and already 4 downvotes on a post and 2 downvotes on a comment.....

I don't know if it will ever happen.

If one is in it they are all in it, and the whole reason these sorts of secret clubs work is they are too afraid to leave because they all have dirt on each other. If one goes they all go.

If, perhaps, she ever gets indicted, either she sings like a canary out of anger or is given something even more valuable as payment for taking one for the team to stop her from spitefucking the country club.

>go to r/the_donald
Can confirm. It's the only board worth visiting.

That's the whole reason she hires people to police it, to demoralize you. Just ignore it.

What can you really hide in tax returns?

You can hide a fuckton in thousands of emails

>what's wrong with r/politics?
There's an r/

Reddit's pretty good for specific communities. Like if you play a video game, its sub is usually the best place for info. I also spend a lot of time on the NFL reddit. Shit like thats pretty good (they still lean way liberal but usually stuff doesnt get brought up that makes it matter). Reddit is a shit source of news or anything tho.

reddit.com/r/all/rising/
Literally a bot farm.

If "the Reddit brand" becomes known by the general public as a site for Stormfront-style, alt-right racist crazies, then it becomes worthless.

The investors and Board of Directors need to step in and deal with this cancer ASAP because the flames are already consuming their pile of millions of dollars.

That shit is compromised also. Has been since cismaelwhitestrom left

Simple. That was r/politics in primary mode when they were all in for Bernie. Now it is in general election mode, and the focus is on stopping Trump

Kill yourself nerdvirgin.

Trumps campaign bought reddit ads.

ignore it, they're all circle jerkers there
we put up with CTR and come out stronger
we helped influence an election way more than
the reddit masters

kek be praised
check em faggots

That board makes Sup Forums posters look like Einstein. They do nothing but use clickbate titles and upvote misleading shit, honestly it's bad when I have to come here to see if shit posted there is even true.

A lot of us went over to r/the_donald

It's all CTR. They were having these "discussions" on r/politicaldiscussions when the Berners had a presence on the sub, but after Hillary got elected they could take over r/political because basically no one cares enough to stop their little echo chamber. You can tell it's manufactured horseshit though because every post of theirs get a massive amount of downvotes, more than r/thedonald even.

CTR in action

r/politics is worthless, not even on the main frontpage roll at the top, because it has a reputation for being shit. troll worldnews instead.

MAD PROPS FOR /R/DONALD

Fighting a war while we hide in our safe space

>people shitting themselves because Trump supposedly raped a 13 year old way back when
>A 13 year old. Who wasn't near anyone and only bringing this shit up now

Meanwhile
>Hillary got an actual pedo off charges by saying the 12 year old must've had a rape fantasies.

>mfw liberals who were so hell bent on stopping rape culture, giving kids equal opportunity at success, ending violence for being who you are and providing "safe spaces" are promoting someone who's done the exact opposite.

>They're not on /r/sandersforpresident,
Submissions are locked, they kicked us out. I don a red trucker hat these days anyway.

>because every post of theirs

*that reach the frontpage

Ok have my upvote kind stranger

/r/ conspiracy showed mod chats that /r/ politics was openly controlled by mods that were paid by CTR

reddit is shit conspiracy/fulllengthyoutube subreddits aint bad

>>mfw liberals who were so hell bent on stopping rape culture, giving kids equal opportunity at success, ending violence for being who you are and providing "safe spaces" are promoting someone who's done the exact opposite

They were never interested in those things, the ONLY objective is to attack white males, using any tool available, once that is clear you can see there is no hypocrisy.

CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK CUBS WIN PRAISE KEK

CTR has taken complete control of it.

Even Redditors have realized this. You'll see them acknowledge it in other subreddits from time to time.

/r/politics is basically the reverse to Sup Forums. mindless sheep who are on one team and everyone else is the enemy. on /r/politics dissent will be downvoted to oblivion and Sup Forums it will be ignored or called a shill/cuck into oblivion until the thread dies 10 minutes later

both Sup Forums and /r/politics are filled with retards who ignore whatever is bad about their candidate and focus on how bad the other candidate is

All of the mods on the subreddit, except the main mod, have been moderating for less than 2 years

Around the time bernie lost all of the mods were replaced, likely with CTR shills

I don't have an account, and I don't browse there on my free time, but whenever I google a question regarding things like sound engineering, bass, guitar talk, audiophile related subjects, reddit usually comes up on the search. They can have some pretty good insight on random hobbies.

best post itt

Subreddits with 10 times as many people subscribed have less active users. There are two possibilities here. Either there really are around 10,000 people who sit on the_donald 24/7 and vote up every single post or it's a bots.

The sad part is that they still manage to generate more genuine enthusiasm than politics.

>r/politics
Reminder that Reddit shut down the Bernie sub in damage control when Hillary one.

They aren't really a bastion of expression.

>How could one subreddit change so much?
money. the fucking reddit owner said he was voting for Hillary in his latest AMA or whatever anyway.

and I don't know how many of you know about this, but about a week ago one of their techs was modifying the_donald shaping algoritihm a week ago when he fat fingered some code, the result was every single post (even the new ones with zero votes) from the_donald was on the front page of reddit.

This went on for about 20 minutes, and it was never explained.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59rypq/all_posts_im_seeing_in_all_are_from_rthe_donald/

CTR is kind of an overplayed meme here. They come in waves, but mostly just annoy people at this point.

On reddit? They obliterate every pro-trump article in /new and upvote everything pro-clinton / anti-trump. CTR runs that sub. Check the age of accounts that moderates that place.

you'd be surprised what 10 paid employees can do to a site like R^eddit and Wikipedia.

a wiki article can be held hostage for years, like the Hillary Clinton article, by ONE person. that's right, ONE person has sole control of the Hillary Clinton wiki article, if you want to traipse down the bizzaro world, go check out her wiki.

Reddit is a bastion of free speech if you don't like a sub message the mod or make your own sub

you can't use bots on reddit

>Reddit is a bastion of free speech

brush your teeth young woman

yes you can

>Wtf is wrong with /r/politics
It's reddit, you stupid cunt. Now fuck off and never come back. I almost want Sup Forums to die again so we can be rid of you faggots.

plebbit == Shillary stronghold
4gey == Drumpf fort

I visit both to average out the noise, which is about 99% of what's on these boards.

The NFL subreddit is awful.Skin-deep analysis with no humor.

The NBA sub is vastly superior. Better analysis, better OC, better atmosphere.

I have no idea about hte legitimacy of their numbers, but yeah, they definitely get high marks for enthusiasm.

Sorry I should have been more specific. You can make bots but you can't use bots to manipulate votes.

When at work, I have the_donald open at all times.

I need my FBI leak info ASAP. Obv this site is banned, and I am not going to type it in to find out.

upvoted

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42770

goldfuss

look at me. we WW3 now

youtube.com/watch?v=bu0Vcpfj-q0

i've been at work all day, are they really accusing trump of child rape now?