One day until the new Hey Arnold movie trailer at Comic Con. What do you expect to see? What do you hope to see?

One day until the new Hey Arnold movie trailer at Comic Con. What do you expect to see? What do you hope to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgtwNTUVLAY
youtube.com/watch?v=AI_eOqKlGJE
youtube.com/watch?v=nFovXFXD4kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I expect art that hits close but not quite on the mark, and I really wanted to hear music from Jim Lang but he's dead so that's probably going to be close but not quite as well.

The story will be fine probably.

>Jim Lang's dead

What are you talking about? Guy's still alive and composing the soundtrack for the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgtwNTUVLAY

>that episode where President Helga Pataki breaks into an Italian castle to rescue Arnold from the clutches of Lila the international terrorist

>and I really wanted to hear music from Jim Lang but he's dead so that's probably going to be close but not quite as well.
I don't understand the purpose of shitposts like this

HYPE

>I don't understand the purpose of shitposts like this

Autists like feeding misinformation.

To answer OP's question, I think that like half the trailer will be Arnold wishing for his parents, and very little jungle footage will be shown. They might show La Sombra and his pirate crew, but likely not Eduardo or Arnold's parents.

By the way (I haven't seen this bit mentioned in Sup Forums yet), we're getting THREE trailers, not one. Craig said yesterday that the NYCC trailer will be the first one, and the other two will come after.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI_eOqKlGJE (at 27:10)

>What do you expect to see?
A trailer.

>What do you hope to see?
A trailer.

I hope it will not be another cringefest of every obscure one-shot character saying how great Arnold is.

I expect 90's kids to feel smug about having a different childhood not like the one today's generation has.

>inb4 "don't take your kids to see an animated movie it's for us" PixarEntitlmentSyndrome.gif

Arnold's death.

To be fair though, those "don't see this [insert nostalgia movie] if you're under 20" tweets are jokes, yet people get triggered by them.

Yeah, though ooga booga twitter doesn't know how to be funny on their own.

Hey Arnolds gives me the fucking feels, it reminds me that back before 9/11 we weren't in a fucked up ZOG world where we're "powerless" to control our immigration and foreign policy.

It was always hearkening back to a age long before even the 1990s though. The whole kids playing in the streets, hanging around on stoops and being left virtually to their own devices life were somewhat dead by the 1990s. Though the reason that I liked the show so much was partly because I still had an element of that in my childhood since I lived in a nice, very safe area in the 1990s. I think for most people it was a dream that was long dead to some extent.

>three trailers

Neat. That does suggest this will just be some sort of minor teaser though.

Panel is at 12:15 EST.

Anyone know where there would be any streams?

Bump.

gerald's design still pisses me off

His voice pisses me off more. They seem to have forgotten that they made his voice cracking a part of the plot because the new kid who has high pitched voice.

Sid's nose in this picture triggers me more than it should.

>they all have horrible facial deformities
>Helga is supposed to the ugliest one

This triggers me far more.

I never got the impression that Helga was supposed to be outright ugly, just that she had a unibrow and it put a lot of people off, which made her even more self-conscious than she already was.

There was an entire episode about how the others considered her to be ugly and unfeminine. Other characters outright mock her for her billy goat ears, eyebrow etc. Meanwhile when Helga calls out Arnold for having a football shaped head apparently that's just perfectly acceptable.

When she actually puts some effort in she cleans up well though. The others, not so much.

What episode is this Pic from

You mean assholes. Autistic people generally hate liars.

valentines day

Comes out November 24h

Big Bob's not doing so well, huh?

Are they going to post the trailer online today? I'm hoping it's at the least not shit.

Already online. It's pretty neat. Whoever said Helga rips up her locket after Arnold ducks out of a second confession seems to be right.

potato quality but:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFovXFXD4kM

Yeah I just saw it...

>Making her confess for a second time
>Making it just as comfortable and awkward as the first
Jesus Christ