Japanese character

>japanese character
>it's a girl
Why are there so many betas in the Sup Forums industry obsessed with jap women?

why do you think

Blame anime.

Here's a better question...
Is op pic a cartoon?

Yeah, it's pretty shit from the three episodes I saw.
It's called wish fart. The title doesn't inspire a lot confidence.

Japanese women are seen modest.

It's a Canadian cartoon, duh.

Because no one wants to see gook men unless it's through sniper rifle's scope

I'm okay with this

you forgot the fact that she is a ghost, clearly referencing materials like The Ring and Grudge

Aww, but I want more Asian men to jack off to....

Just remembered there was another recent show involving a ginger and jap

If I could make my own show this would change.

Yellow fever?

because asian women will fuck and mary beta white men. Not even kidding. I know so many of these couples, they are all gross and kinda sad because the girls trade down for a 4/10 white boy thinking they bagged a 9/10 and the white boys think they bagged a 10/10 asian girl when she is a 5/10 at best.

>Yeah, it's pretty shit from the three episodes I saw.
Link? I wasn't seeing anything on the shows website or youtube, and I figure this isn't popular enough to have downloads.

American men have a fetish for Asian women

It's on Kimcartoon. Wishfart.
I don't think it's shit myself, but it's also not all that good. It's inoffensively middle of the road with a few genuinely entertaining moments. Think of the sort of thing that Nicktoons would air before it became Nickelodeon's graveyard.

Because white women cant compete
and if they tried, they would come-off as annoying

>black character
>it's almost always a man
Why are there so many "whites" in the Sup Forums industry obsessed with black men

That's because nobody likes black women, not even black men

why

this..... is pretty true.

Post Asian men in Sup Forums. I'll start.

I think you're missing the point entirely but whatever.

Wow this shit looks terrible.

I understand the point, but it's obvious all the white men running older and newer cartoons have yellow fever/prefer Asian women.

That's the optimistic version, yeah.

Why'd you put whites in quotations?

Because modern jap men are even bigger betas

I'm not going to judge the white guys for having yellow fever, because I have it, too.

Why indeed

>people aren't allowed to like what they like

So they're perfect for eachother

They may be bigger betas, but damn are they sexy.

Meh the animation isn't that bad,I just watched the show and it's pretty bad it's basically your typical Canadian lolrandomhumor.

Hey man, don't confuse American women for white women. There's a whole Europe out there.

(Possibly explains why W.I.T.C.H. has the best animated female characters I know of, though the characters are stated to be American they don't quite act like it.)

I just want more Asian men in cartoons...

There are far more white females in cartoons

Thanks.

>It's inoffensively middle of the road with a few genuinely entertaining moments. Think of the sort of thing that Nicktoons would air before it became Nickelodeon's graveyard.

That actually makes me want to watch it more. Those kinds of shows are perfect for when you only want to halfway watch something while doing other shit.

i am pretty annoyed that everytime we get an asian character it's a girl, and they're usually east asian
male asian characters are so hard to come by, much less SEAsians

Chinese

or

Japanese

CHINESE *crack* OR JAPANESE