TTG is the most educational kids show on TV right now

Unlike the "be open minded" and "love you for you" stuff cartoons usually teach kids, TTG actually teaches kids something they'll need later in life. Something that isn't some mindless dribble that hasn't been uselessly preached for decades

So far the kids of today know about
>Rental property
>Share economies
>College debt
>Equity
>Pyramid Schemes
>Stuff you'll need when you get old
>The Gold Standard
>The effects of computer piracy
>The importance of labor
>How holding on to ridiculous dreams is useless in the adult world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_Go!_(TV_series)
reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=36FbHXsEuzM
youtube.com/watch?v=n6PBIVI5TQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3dtYeH6Wmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All these threads of people trying to back up TTG suddenly
Nobody even cares about the shit show anymore. It's ending.

It's been renewed for a fifth season you fucking retards.

Sauce.

>let's teach kids quadratic equations before they learn how to subtract

It doesn't work ike that user.

This. If OP is correct, then it failed at what he claims to be a helpful thing for kids.

As someone who has seen most of these episodeswith them running in the background,half of these would go over kids heads.

>WAFFLES!!!!! XD

>We shouldn't explain these things to kids and should instead focus on the usual tired old morals that have been used for over 60 years but have still never stuck

Man, you guys are really hung up over one episode from the first season

This. I constantly show my 9 year old brother Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman because they tell it like it is. He meditates so much about them he hasn't slept for 2 days.

>0:03
What's up with this show and Robin's butt?

Cite said claim that it doesn't work. I'm one of those people that had seen PBS shows like Clifford and Book of Virtues and not end up a thug banging criminal. That also might had something to do with good parenting as well so there's another reason.

Lol waffles xD

It's a nice butt

Haven't you done this thread before, multiple times?

Sauce or GTFO

Who the fuck doesn't know how to subtract?

a young child?

TTG does that as humor which just falls flat for me. I enjoy Gumball but it's "memetic" humor has been doing the same for me since it's Fourth Season. The shock value of "fedora-wearing neckbeards" was nice, but making entire episodes surrounding internet culture like Good Boy Points, YouTube Memes and Dehnald Drumpf is horrible. TTG isn't memetic but it's humor is weak, and as a comedy cartoon doesn't fare well.

No it hasn't. Liar. The Movie is more than likely wrapping up the series production.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_Go!_(TV_series)

1. Hasn't been renewed for 15 months.
2. What was announced is a Movie. No Fifth Season in sight.

I just realized something. Teen Titans has more seasons than Teen Titans Go.

So does Johnny Test.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Source: Someone who works at Warner Brothers

A fifth and sixth season are in development and the fifth season was officially announced in a press release. We're working on multiple seasons of Bunnicula and a bunch of Lego Movies as well.

>My uncle Works at Nintendo.

You do know people from the industry browse here, right?

You do know that we see you every day making comments about our shows and movies right?

Just saying.

None of that stuff would actually be understood by kids, it sounds like a decent too for teenagers but no teens would watch this show because it looks like it's for dumb babies and they're too busy watching edgy anime.

I'm not saying these lessons will put you in prison. I'm saying that after 60 or so years of that "be yourself" or "judge what's on the inside" it's done nothing and won't make you successful in life, this however, can actually help you with something you'll actually need.

My mom watched a kid explain equity to their mom. Just putting that out there

You like triple-q's art too?

>You do know people from the industry browse here, right?
No shit.

>We're working on multiple seasons of Bunnicula and a bunch of Lego Movies as well.
Season 2 and 3 of Bunnicula were already confirmed, as well as Billion Brick Race and Lego Movie 2.

>You like triple-q's art too?
I'm obsessed with animation-art as a whole, so yes. I'm also a huge Raibufag
Fuck Grand Dad/Silva Gunner though.
Didn't he leave it behind?

I'm going to miss this show. Aside from the schedule (which wasn't it's fault) it was a harmless and enjoyable series.

blackfire, please...

I agree with you, but I just can't forgive what they did to robins character.

Personally, I think he's better than TT's Robin. He's nothing more than your generic edgy troubled badboy with a crush on one of the girls in the team leader. This Robin may not be great or developed, but he puts a lot of the tropes I hate to rest. Besides, this is just an exaggerated version of Robin's character anyways.

Seriously the best ass in DC and you don't get the joke?

It also teaches you how to be a massive tool.

>no Be Cool
I still hate you even if you had nothing to do with it

All the modern CN shows do.

Dick Grayson has the most iconic ass in all of western comics

>be in elementary school
>learning subtraction
>a kid brings up square roots
>be fascinated by it
>teacher tells us we don't need to know/won't learn that until much later
That teacher killed any interest in math I had right then and there. You should NEVER stop educating, if it's over their heads they'll remember learning it later in life.

I don't read DC Comics.

But it's funny.

Minus Injustice I stopped after Final Crisis when every 2 years was some sorta reboot

>be fascinated by it
>That teacher killed any interest in math I had right then and there.

There's no one to blame but yourself.

Yeah, but as an educator you can never tell a learner they don't need to know something.

You could still give them a quick lesson on it and when you'll need it.

>Source: My ass
ftfy

>but as an educator you can never tell a learner they don't need to know something.

She's right, her goal is to teach you everything that you need to know for whatever standardize test. It's up to you whether you would want to learn it or not. I taught myself calculus when I was in algebra 1 because I was fascinated by it.

Nah, this user is right . She should have explain to us what it was and when we would need to know it fully. I was only nine years old at the time.

Fucking this. People actually think that morals about sharing and caring help when none of that shit matters if you grow up in a bad household. Parents who constantly fight (And in America, the majority do) will overpower any fictional story about loving yourself and will especially overpower any story about loving your family. And if you grow up in a good household, than those morals don't do shit anyway because you learn that from your parents.

Kids don't watch shit to be lectured, they get that from their parents and teachers. They watch shit the same reason as everyone else: escapism. Whether it's through humor or roleplay. A world where you get to go to school to be a wizard instead of doing math is a hell of a lot more appealing.

It's why shit like TTG, Minions, and Gumball got so popular to begin with: It's non-stop fast comedy for kids. Morals in stories are fine when they're implemented organically, but Adventure Time and Steven Universe basically have characters standing on soapboxes explaining the moral.

>her goal is to teach you everything that you need to know for whatever standardize test.
This is why schools churn out morons year after year. No reason to retain information if you know that you'll never use it after you've taken the test.

I'm going to miss this.

>Unlike the "be open minded" and "love you for you" stuff cartoons usually teach kids, TTG actually teaches kids something they'll need later in life
You replaced a boring thing with a different but equally boring thing. Only this time, it'll be completely irrelevant to them until they're too old to be watching this garbage show. Great fucking job. Kids will totally remember all of this newfound knowledge 5 to 10 years from now, especially when they're not even currently able to utilize said knowledge.

At-least they'll actually need it in life.

...wait, what the fuck is going on?
Weren't most of those things presented in the show to be "ironic", as a response to people criticizing the show for being mindless shitty garbage?

Isn't this entire show turning into "let's make an episode to respond to the criticism of neckbeards on the internet kids have no fucking clue who they even are because we're incredibly petty people with a huge timeslot every single day and we're running out of legitimate ideas"?

Why are we actually taking this seriously now?
How many layers of irony are we on right now, i'm starting to get confused here.

>Weren't most of those things presented in the show to be "ironic", as a response to people criticizing the show for being mindless shitty garbage?
Nah, maybe the first time but not anymore. It's become a regular thing.
>Isn't this entire show turning into "let's make an episode to respond to the criticism of neckbeards on the internet

>4/200 episodes= a whole series based on salt
I think I found one of the autistic neckbeards this show keeps bashing.

I hardly watch TTG, and I'm not watching it to check if OP's representing those particular episodes accurately. I'm just taking OP's word for it.

Are you joking right now or do you legitimately like the show and what's it's doing?
What you just said doesn't make any sense, first you say the show is legitimately about informing kids, then in the same post you say the show just keeps bashing nerds.

There's contradictions in what you're saying all over the place, i think it's likely you're trying to be meta or something.

>A show can't inform kids and bash nerds at the same time
Are you trolling or just underaged?

You need a course in developmental psy.

Firstly to correct things, the original user's point wasn't that you shouldn't teach anything, but that should you teach anything it has to be something the child can readily intellectually engage in. That's what stimulates learning.

Secondly visual analogy, because some people always need their mind lead to the river of ideas.
Imagine a child needing help getting to the bottom of the stairs, and you decide instead of one step at a time to just shove them down. Well, they're at the bottom of the stairs, right? Problem solved. No.

There's a reason even teachers and adults who were sweet on you didn't just start busting out how to save money through discounts, tax, bulk purchase and shit. Even if you grasped the benefit of the simple idea of playing costs against your earnings you wouldn't grasp the logic of the intricacy of how and when until you're in the position to spend and earn.
And no an allowance from your parents isn't remotely the same.

Anyone with the knowledge obviously understands the value of the lesson and learning it, it's just that most who are actually qualified to teach also understand that accumulated knowledge builds wisdom better than dumping advice out of reach.

YOU consider the lessons on values and morality sterile because you've already learned them through the curious habit of repeatedly returning to programming for children expecting something novel for adults, but what's really trite is the sort of people who say "you'll understand when you're older" after saying something beyond a listener's years, instead of gradually developing the intuition and skill in the child so they acquire the intuition to before the need.

It's also likely why people were once encouraged to lurk and google for themselves instead of being spoonfed, sometimes handing things to someone can impair their development, and seemingly their understanding of it.

>Reddit spacing
I just don't see myself agreeing with this. All of these simple lessons are something you should know and even then they still won't get you ahead in life since this is the real world. When was the last time you've ever built rental property from loving you for you?

>Morals in stories are fine when they're implemented organically, but Adventure Time and Steven Universe basically have characters standing on soapboxes explaining the moral.
I cannot think of any time Adventure Time actually did this and I doubt you could either, that show does have organic lessons and morals when they aren't busy subverting those things for a laugh

>Reddit spacing
They're called paragraphs, you dumb nigger. Go back to school

>Spacing..here
You have to go back, asshole: reddit.com

>It's called a paragraph
>Your entire post deals with one topic, meaning most of the sentence should be together
>The train of thought never changes despite you using spacing indicating it does
>A shit ton of run-on sentences
>All your "paragraphs" are three sentences or less

Maybe you're the dumb nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=36FbHXsEuzM

Well fuck I had completely forgotten that was a thing, shit. Though given Jake's character I lean more toward that he was pulling that shit out his ass to justify his lazy behavior but it's not like kids watching could tell that so you got me.

Still though, AT usually avoids that from what I've seen.

>>Reddit spacing

When the fuck has formatting your post become Reddit? Are we this paranoid of Reddit that we have to subject this?

>That cyborg dance
What's he doing?

It's the pelvic thrust, it drives them insane.

This show can be so based sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6PBIVI5TQ4

daddy's little demon

You mean the same thing they did back in the anime teen titans?
>Evil beware, we have waffles
SO FANNI XD

>using fucking common proper paragraph typing is fucking reddit now

Just imagine if they put that kind of effort into something watchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3dtYeH6Wmk

>comparing one line of dialogue to two characters repeating the same word for an entire episode

It's a shame then that the kids that watch this show will be too stupid to retain the information and it'll all fly over their heads.

>doesn't remember that the 2003 Titans had a fucking episode revolving around waffles for a plot point.

Keep defending your stupid anime nostalgia.

>moves the goalpost after bringing up a shitty example
>then has the fucking gall to make shit up
This can't be real.

I like it when TTG's brain does that heueueueueeh running gag. He sounds like he's busting a nut.