Power Rangers 1969

Power Rangers 1969

Woman leader and other gender bends like male yellow.

>Male Pink and Yellow
I was hoping for new suits but considering it's still Zordon's team I'm not that disappointed

b...boobs

"Igor – 21, male, Soviet KGB agent
Jamie – 24, female, British singer/songwriter
Terona – 21, male, war veteran
Daniel – 18, male, student/protestor
Grace – 21, female, head secretary at NASA and wannabe astronaut"

Grace is Red

>Male yellow
And the Sentai version was a male yellow. Your point?

It isnt the first time there is a male yellow.
and you could have mention how pink is male.

Didn't Landis wanted Zack to be Pink?

I guess I'm not really up on my Power Ranger comics lore, but if Rita only got freed and became a threat in the present day, why would there have been Power Rangers back in 1969?

yellow is male in Japan, usually the comical relief of the team .
Pink guy... why not, but only if he's actually straight and just doesn't give a shit, because I'm getting sick of that "a man that like something society call girly must be gay and cut his cock to fit in" mentality. Pink wasn't even agirly color 100 years ago.

>pink male
Yeah fuck this.

So? Still sjwing the Americans versions.

Pink is a manly color
>Signs point to him being the Student Protester.
Fuck

They haven't done that since 2001.

"It's not pink, it's lightish-red."

If he doesn't say this at least once...

Head secretary at nasa at 21? Yeah, sure

Why no skirt on the female black ranger?

So one of them turns out to be the guy who gives the Turbo cast that shuttle back in the finale?

These comics are awful

>Thinking Rita is the only threat to earth up until MMPR.

>he thinks there's never been a male yellow Power Ranger before
>he thinks there's never been a female red Power Ranger before

They're just colors, user, there's been like 20+ seasons of Power Rangers. They get shuffled all the time. Nothing to do with any kind of agenda pushing, it's just a thing they do.

It's magenta mother fucker

that would be legit

So why do they still use the Zyuranger costumes

The mainline MMPR book is making her out to be such an uber-important Mary-Sue that this isn't surprising.

Because Mighty Morphin is the only thing that fucking matters in these pieces of shit comica

bet your Power Ranger fanfic isn't any better faggot.

i'm pretty sure most of these have been done except for a male pink ranger

I don't write fanfiction, Mr. Higgens

just like any other capeshit from the Big 2. The OG team/character will sell more than any legacy shit.

how the fuck is she a 21yo war weteran? Did she get drafted for like a month? Jeez, age them 5 years atleast, then it would be more believable.KGB agent in 21, my ass. Sure they recruited early, but you still need to learn, and by learning i mean at univercity. THEN you get assigned to KGB. Putin got in that way.

>No capes/scarves like early Sentai
Missed opportunity to not have a Goranger homage

then deal with it nigger

The masculine figure really contrasts with pink's design

Not as good as Marvelous pink

is the red ranger the milf from earlier issues?

>deal with how shitty our books are
Ahh, the Marvel method.

Yeah, we call people like this 'Little shits who got there because Daddy has connections'

>tfw the first time that a Power Ranger has my name
>tfw it's this shitty team

at least I got to be the blue and not the yellow or pink ranger

Yes.

And the brand will never grow

>war vet
>kgb
>HEAD sec at NASA
And they're barely in their twenties? I'll take karate and kung fu prodigee's, and the local high school quarterback, but 21 year war vet means they basically did nothing. A 21 year old KGB agent is basically nothing, if it's even possible, which I doubt. The head secretary?

of course they would put the asian male in the pink. SJW agenda always fucks over Asian men with this shit or just making them gay. Make the black guy pink.

Or the Harley Quinn meathod to a psych degree

>modern toku has almost completely abandoned the scarf
>closest thing in a while is Ex-Aid's 8 foot long dreads

In any case, Power Rangers 1969 sounds like Goranger-lite. This is a prime chance to go back to the real roots and they just toss it.

so I guess we can assume

Pink
Black
Blue
Yellow
Red

female red ranger actually done first in PR instead of SS.

is the "i was right" guy still bragging about it?

It's weird to me how little of a fuck America seems to give about any flavor of Power Rangers other than Mighty Morphin. All of the recent "'member Power Rangers?" stuff has been about them, with no sign of any transition to any of the other incarnations

Like, it's been 20 years, you'd think someone would've cooked up an original recipe team by now. The first all-American Power Rangers team... but no. Let's just hope that nostalgia can sell these dinosaur teens some more.

Maybe if the Japanese show gets cancelled something interesting will happen

All the other seasons have uglier costumes and Megazords. Mighty Morphin was and always will be lightning in a bottle because they got lucky and started the show with the sentai with the best aesthetics.

Yeah, Sentai just whores out Dekaranger

this what the fuck

All YOSHA LUCKY and Dekaranger instead of ToqGer and Gokaiger shows Toei isn't really on the ball themselves

Sadly, we’re stuck in the 80s/90s trash nostalgia wave. If they go with new concepts, we get stupid shit like Jem, or “WTF WHY CLICK BAIT” like the nuRangers

Just like any capeshit brand in today's era, so what's your point? If no other brand/franchise has done it, why do you think Power Rangers will?

>have 40 years of material to use from
>nah let's keep jerking off one thing

I'm a huge PR fan and I don't give a shit about this.

It's still Zordon's power coins

>All the other seasons have uglier costumes and Megazords
I will fight you. Fuck, even within the MMPR seasons, the Kakuranger material was better than Zyuranger.

That just makes it even lazier

Have you never read Batman before?

>not using pre-Zyu Sentai suits
What the fuck is the point?

Whenever I hear stamper's voice, I think of, "Nigga you're crazy I can't afford an x-box!"

hey geoff johns

why are you posting on Sup Forums?

The comics follow rules set by Saban
Only Zordon era is allowed, the Rangers must shout their weapons names when they use the Power Blaster, etc

>21 year war vet means they basically did nothing
Sounds about enough to get drafted for a run in Nam fresh out of highschool.

>Power Rider uses power coins

post your reactions

That is a terrible comparison seeing how Batman uses in builds off of the ideas and creations of other writers who out at the years and years of publication.

I think they actually can't. Even the license they have for Power Rangers suits is limited, covering only up to Space or Lost Galaxy, IIRC.

Saban probably wouldnt let them anyways

They had a little bit in that Forever Black story in the annual.

>Pink Male Ranger

HE HAS THE PINK POWER!!!!!!!

Did you just described _________?!
Fill in the blank Sup Forums

yeah and the female red was an evil traitor

but it was all variations of the black ranger suits

Yeah, I gotta admit the concept of new teams and themes are great but the MMPR had and still have the best costumes of the bunch.

They were still derivatives of MMPR Black

They're finally moving away from MMPR for the Legacy line, so maybe they'll start caring?

Who am I kidding, when it tanks and sells like shit because "NOT GEEWUN" they'll go back to milking the MMPR teat.

I'm hyped. I love ranger teams with new faces.

Male pink isn't an issue- he can be gay as fuck and I still wouldn't care.

Batman's a bad example.

People who only want one version of Batman are certainly stupid, but there's few characters who can be remixed for different scenarios and themes and settings than Batman

shit they managed to make "Anime Batman to compete with Pokemon" work

Jojo?

>black guy isn't the black ranger
>male pink
>female red for the main team
Diversity shit

Because the mmpr are the ones that became mainstream before the fad died down.

While Sentai can keep making new ones because of Japan still loving them.

I want a story about A-squad

I just want them to get to In Space.
I just want an AstroDelta Megazord I can call my own.

Boom's allowed to go as far as Space, and they've mentioned wanting to focus on Zeo in particular.

Oh, see that makes more sense than the people spouting "duh it's the most popular" in this thread

Fuck you man, I've wanted a black male yellow for a while now. My obsession is finally sated in some way!

And c'mon, you can't be upset with a female red. Its so expected its hardly something to get ruffled over.

>student/protestor
>1960s
I bet he will smoke weed and have conflict with the war vet, the damn dirty hippy.

its fucking forced diversity

>Black Ranger with hoodie

I hope that robot space cop doesn't shoot him.

>the Kakuranger material was better than Zyuranger.
You're damn right

Power Rangers was always forced diversity
A white male, white female, Asian female, Native American male, black male, and a fag

Its Power Rangers. Literally any complaint about diversity is idiotic- its been a part of the package since season one.

>how the fuck is she a 21yo war weteran? Did she get drafted for like a month?
Don't you join the military at 18 in America

that doesn't count because sjws didnt exist back then. but if they do it now its forced diversity. like how shit like extreme ghostbusters was fine back then but if they did it now it would be shitty and forced

>I have never watched MMPR in my life

- Female Red already happened.
- Yellow has been a man before.
- Black hasn't been a girl before, I think.

It's cool stuff, mate. Changing roles and what not is neat. Not everything's about making you feel inferior.

>All the other seasons have uglier costumes and Megazords.
Nigga you gay

you cunts have been whining about forced diversity since the fucking 60s