Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo
youtube.com/watch?v=rG_UUAfD0mc
youtube.com/watch?v=rMxNYQ71LOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Every once in a while, it happens.

two rappers making sense. this year is fucked

skreet niggas are the most red pilled. because they know they really are up to no good

based boosie bad azz

fuckin ratchet

>lil wayne
>lil boosie
>being rational and making sense

well idk what to say anymore

did they free boosie yet

>white man aint doin nuffin
>i aint doin nuffin
>we aint doing nuffin

Guys... GUYS!

WE DINDU NUFFIN!

this is the negro version of taking the "red-pill"

double negative

means we dindu summin

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo

three

>obnoxious rappers telling it like it is
>insipid upper middle class white Arts degree professors begging to differ

2016 is such an interesting year

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

boosie is WOKE , nigga did hard time but because he had support he got out

The best possible situation for sub-Saharan Africans was to be brought to the United States during the slave trade.
>south america, the indies, central america were all extremely brutal towards their slaves
>the middle east killed all of them and never let them reproduce
>living in Africa meant no civilization and your eventual death by pillaging or lions
>The US only held a small fraction of slaves total
>freed them
>desegregated them
>offered reparations in the form of education, communities, welfare, etc.

They should be thanking us that their ancestors were in the right place and right time and survived the voyage here.

I love this video because it's a man that has a legit arrest record being told by some high yellow cunt that "but aren't we victims?"

Based boosie wipe me down

video source
youtube.com/watch?v=rG_UUAfD0mc

Lil Wayne
Kanye West
Kendrik Lamar
and I think some others have been saying this shit for a few years already senpai.

Kendrick lamar rides BLM dick

T. Superbowl performance

True but he does know that there is also the factor that people in the black community also need to change how they act as well. Though he has came from an area where it poverty is the main contributor.

Yep. Classic example of wisdom vs. ignorance. The girl has never been discriminated against and you can tell she knows very little about BLM or any of the cases they protest. She clearly gets her news from the twitter accounts of celebrities and never digs deeper. She has most likely never a heard a guy like him claim that cops are not the problem. Hopefully that guy and others like him can wake some people up.

Dont forget Hopsin

Mr. wipe down ya heard me Foxx-a-million
This one be the emix!
Badazz, Savage live, Fox-a-million
Man you already know what it is ya heard me
We still on, we still riding on chrome, we still pullin' up, man up

I pull up at the club VIP
Gas tank on E but all dranks on me (wipe me down)
Fresh kicks fresh white tall tee
Fresh NFL hat fresh bows wit the crease (wipe me down)
Pussy niggaz wanna hit me wit they heat,
Real recognize real real niggaz gon' speak (wipe me down)
Jiggalatin I been rollin 'bout a week
You can tell I got cake by the diamonds in my teeth (wipe me down)
Black shades so you know a nigga rollin
They ain't check me at the door so ain't no tellin' what I'm holdin' (wipe me down)
Bad bitches they gon' bust it wide open
Niggas flashin' they lil' bread but I'm the nigga they approachin' (wipe me down)
Small niggas tall figures y'all niggas crowd niggas
We gon' get mac elevens and dawg niggas (wipe me down)
Y'all niggas call niggas but my nigga all killas
Get ya issue and whoever fall wit ya

youtube.com/watch?v=rMxNYQ71LOk
This. Sup Forums hated this song when it came out because they think it's anti white but if you listen through all the way it's actually calling black people on their hypocrisy for being so assmad about cops killing a black man but they'll kill another black man without batting an eye.
check the above song and listen to the second half more. He might be on the blm train but I think he probably wants them to remember that black on black crime is way more significant.

lmao. also checked

Fucking bless him.

Based kokujin.

Based boosie just sold an album

They need people like that in Africa. Send him there and let him help create a homeland they can be proud of

I could have sworn this nigga died or was that another nigga.

Redpilled as fuuu though.

Even niggers are tired of niggers.

WHAT

A

SURPRISE

WIPE ME DOWN

What if I told you (((they))) are responsible for all of the modern day issues in Africa.
Look at a comparative map of African conflicts and African mineral resources. Just a ((coincidence)) I'm sure.

I like boosie's raps he talks about killing niggers all the time.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE VIDEO OF THE AFRICAN JUMPING AROUND SAYING FREE LIL BOOSIE OVER AND OVER?!?!?!

CUZ IM ON

Yep, and he plans to run for Mayor of Compton as he claims in one of his songs. He really feels that change should be brought about by those who are there, not some white libfags crying racism from a keyboard.

A black man speaking some sense. Who would've thought?

>. The girl has never been discriminated against and you can tell she knows very little about BLM or any of the cases they protest.

this, the loudest voices in the movement are the most removed.

Boosiebadazz has always been based, he's done real time too. It changed him big time.

rappers aren't street niggers. they are business niggers willing to suck a dick for security. street niggers are those farakahn followers who say he dindu nuffins he was jus readin his books n sheit. street niggers will kill you for six dollars.

GUYS PLEASE

I HATE BAD GOYIM THAT'S MY FUCKIN' PROBLEM
AND YEAH I LIKE TO SHILL I GOT A FUCKIN' PROBLEM

Wtf, I love niggers now!

True. I'm black and when I'm walking down the street I'm not worried about cops or a white dude, I'm worried about getting jumped or robbed by another nigga.

When I'm high as fuck paranoid in my room I'm worried about niggas kicking in my door, not police.

When I hear gunshots its niggas, not the police.

When something happens to a friend or loved one 9 times out of 10 a nigga did it to them.

Not trying to throw my race under the bus, I think its the environment and the system we are raised under that makes us the way we are, not because of genetics or being inferior and dumb compared to whites.

Now some people would go as far as to say "the white man" or feminism is responsible for the conditions that create these motherfuckas, I'm not gonna go that far since I don't have my facts straight, but when you have a system that basically rewards and encourages girls to have babies and receive benefits without a father in a picture, you end up with youths with no proper male guidance raised on the bare minimum scraps the government hands out.

I just got lucky cause I was more into final fantasy than robbing niggas.

Boosie is based af

>Environment
Gotta give this some weight. I mean can you imagine growing up with nobody to really interact with but niggers? Fuck I'd be a mess too

based

Corny

I'm going to send this to all the faggots I know who support BLM in-ironically and just revel in their response

boosie is awesome

Based Boosie.

A shame he'll be proven right when a few hoodrats try to take him out. Not because he'll be right but because rappers need to say shit that's true and not be flayed for it.

Kanye West used to be but now he sold his soul to the devil which is a shame, "family business" is one of my favorite songs ever, period.

Chris Rock said it 20 years ago

nigga knows what's up.
Boondocks is by far the best show I've seen that depicts black culture, in that it's made by black people satirizing the ridiculous parts of their culture.

Gonna have to agree with roo nigger here.

Pretty fucked up.

Well, he's been to jail.

If U.S. jails are anything like Australian jails, you learn pretty quickly to mind your manners even if you're in a racially charged situation.

Also poor nutrition at the wrong times during childhood has really terrible, permanent effects.

He's from my city. people in the south are based.

He's under scrutiny after making a true statement. Those are the times we live in.

In US jails you have to get up early and work out with the other whites or you get beat up for making your race look bad. I've heard that in prison whites are also the most violent because they are outnumbered. What about aus?

tfw niggas become self-aware

high IQ niggers trip me out

looks like a nigger, talks like a nigger, but the shit coming out of his mouth is something entirely different