We are witnessing what will go down as the most important event in the 21st century

>we are witnessing what will go down as the most important event in the 21st century
>historians will read through archived image boards trying to reconstruct what happened
>an entire field of study will be dedicated to "meme magic" and its influence on the 21st century
>people will literally specialize in identifying memes, their origins, and meanings

This will literally happen.

What the fuck is wrong with the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What the fuck is wrong with the world.

Nothing user. Nothing.

no, there will be a 1-2 sentence entry saying "some people posted frog pictures and believed they are magical"

hey future historians, if you're reading this, that means you're a faggot

ebin XxxDD

witnessed

>The white race was saved by neets posting cartoon frogs

How can anyone not believe in God when reality is so bizarre.

academia has jumped the shark

>mfw in the future rebellious angsty teenagers will wear pepe memes to rebel against their parents and society

Historians will be so busy looking through other archived threads that they won't see I suck cocks.

>Cleveland cavs win
>cubs in the WS
>A criminal is allowed to run because she owns a cunt
>good is bad
>bad is good
what the fuck

nothing user -- we're just meme trailblazers

memeblazers, if you will

LOL the pepe shirts in black n red

no, in the future, it will be the establishment wearing the Pepe shirts and glorifying Pepe, and rebellious angsty teenagers will use some other new and exciting meme to rebel

Princeton global consciousness project. Why do I never see this in this context? Too /x/?

Trumps election and subsequent rule will be as calmly and coldly described as the most barbaric, self destructive tyrants of ages past. I eagerly await watching you all cannibalize your children in the ashen wastes. How Sup Forums became a board full of the most pathetically
Misguided cocksuckers is beyond me. All people had to do was say trannies are ok, and suddenly you've spread your anus wide for a man who has no interest in helping the American people.

Good job Russians, given how easy it was to sway the American people, I suppose all I can say is we deserve it.

make sure they remember the most pure meme of all.

Smell that? Smells like CTR admitting defeat.

It just confuses me that, in order to combat whatever Jewish, pedophelic, illuminati, conspiracy you think is currently at stake in this election-you pick the man who is most clearly invested in it.

Yeah just like the last election, how can anyone forget the losers name.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

kill yourself faggot

I'm part of history now.

We write more about people's opinions from hundreds of years ago than that, we'll certainly be writing more about events and opinions that are extensively recorded.

Kek is among us brothers and sisters.
Shadilay!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

Substitute "Clinton" and "woman" and you've got it right.

I'll take too much satisfaction in watching you just barely come to understand what a mistake empowering Trump was before it's too late.

Meme magic isn't a mystery. It's what happens when misinformation gets momentum. The effect of the Internet on humanity hasnt been accounted for, turns out it was a bad fuckin move

>70 years from now
>i am 95 year old
>one of the last remaining meme shaman
>i am considered a wise elder to my village
>Researchers from national geographic seek me out
>my grandson, one of the last people fluent in my language will translate
>"Pepe the frog... h-high energy... praise Kek"
>"he is reciting an old spell meant to bring good luck. Calling the name of a turtle deity Pepe. One of the main members of the meme pantheon. Judging some of the old glyphs, researchers believe that Pepe was the patron god of smooth bowel movements, being linked to good health. He is often shown punishing the deity 'Wojack' the evil entity of constipation and poor health. Researchers are unsure the meaning of kek, but we assume it is either a saying like 'amen', or possibly just a cough or verbal tic."

posting in epic thread

intentionally vague faggot, shut the fuck up already no one cares. you're literally not even saying anything CTR

hello future history people

if there are more than 2 genders at your time please end civilisation

thanks

Are you talking about the World Series game?

GO CUBS!!!

ugh
tay is one retarded looking bitch

>people will literally specialize in identifying memes, their origins, and meanings
When can I start?

Not if Hillary wins. Then we get WW3 and everyone dies in a nuclear blast.
The end.

>turtle deity
>smooth bowel movements
>evil entity of constipation

i'm crying

>tfw kekism was just a prank
>tfw future historians will think it was real

>They think it's satire
>Implying I don't worship kek as a literal god

>>What the fuck is wrong with the world.
Everything

Dat boi

>satirical

They doubt the power of our Lord.

>the future has less than 2 genders

Check my cubbles

>(also spelled kuk or keku)
>(kuk)
wtf

Check em

When we act, we create our own reality.

And while they're studying that reality—judiciously, as they will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which they can study too, and that's how things will sort out.

We're history's actors…and they, all of them, will be left to just study what we do

Underrated kek

There will be a readjusting of tactics, these are not dumb people.

Communication will be done through secure channels.

This will be the end of leaks, not corruption. That won't change.

Kuk is the female version of kek with the snake head

>not even joking

I'd love it if we had archived freely expressed social documents from an unknown section of society centuries ago to study.

I'm a historian, I'd study historical shitposting in a heartbeat. The only narrative here is by memetics, not by wealth or power. There's no power to conform and all posted content is not only of equal value, but is free. It's an incredibly strange social model, if you think about it. Anonymous democracy.

>50 years later...
>some kid asks "The Shitposters were real?"
>I say "I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of forced memes. A magical frog holding together good and evil, the tumblr menace and the autism. Crazy thing is... it's true. Kek. The Shitposters... All of it... It's all true.