Leaked transcript, dated January 19, 2014

SEN. JOHN McCAIN, R-Arizona:
The FBI report also mentions former Illinois [REDACTED] of Illinois's [REDACTED]. And, though we all are aware of the scandal surrounding the [REDACTED], it would be appreciated if you would explain exactly what he has to do with the [REDACTED] case, please.

FBI, [REDACTED]:
Of course. [REDACTED] was mostly afraid of being redistricted; he was Republican, and the district was experiencing a Democrat shift. [REDACTED] opposed raising the United States debt-ceiling, and he was aware that the fiscal cliff compromise bill would prove... ineffective. Something the CBO had already made aware. Of course, they were proven correct. So, here's where things get complicated. Both LS [sic] and legislature wanted [REDACTED] for their own personal gain. LS [sic] kidnapped [REDACTED] in an attempt to spring a trap on the [REDACTED] Police Department. That worked. But when the [REDACTED] was recovered, he did face scrutiny for sexual misconduct - more reason to get rid of him.

SEN. JOHN McCAIN, R-Arizona:
What exactly justifies those claims?

FBI, [REDACTED]:
His political rival, Congressman Robert Dold, had enough motive to remove [REDACTED] from office. Dold voted for the fiscal cliff bill.

Will post more.

Bump because I am not autistic enough to make this make sense.

link?

what

Fake & Gay F&G

If digits then real

The more you piece it together and relate it to events, it makes more sense. They do mention Clinton.

I cannot provide a link. I am a lobbyist posting from a private server. If I provide a direct link, I will face prosecution.

I'd like to believe you....but I don't

might be easy to figure out the [redacted] with a little digging, fyi.

I dont know what this all is, but I dont know what anything is these days.

John McCain was an up-jumped married into alcohol millionaire family that got its start from prohibition whiskey running, not unlike Prescott Bush. Arizona billionaire Kemper Marley and shit.

Yet this mother fucker wants to pass judgment on Arizona and US families. Fuck him, he just wants to get paid like the rest of the dipshits in the beltway.

That's fine. We don't believe a lot of things we're told.

I've been doing just that.

There's tons of dirt.

I've been seeing cars parked outside of my house all night. I should probably stop before I get caught.

and there it goes…

I'm staying but I'm going to call someone.

Don't let this get into the wrong hands.

Am I the only one who saw a bunch of posts deleted?

If it was yet more LARP as usual, then why delete all that hard work?

I see it too, comments are all deleted.
scared.

(Redacted) and gay

sauce?

>This post doesn't exist anymore.

Spoop.

Here's the bottom.

>Will post more.
Do you have any previous threads?

I fail to see the implications of the above transcript? Who is the politician from Illinois?

Let's have some fun with IL politics? Who has guesses? I'll post some names I can think of that could be relelvent.

Obama's senate seat
Blago
George Ryan

Rauner
Kirk

Dennis Hastert.

"Illinois SPEAKER of Illinois's HOUSE."
Could be a State Senator or a State Rep.

I think Kirk is the always on time loyalist i believe. Only one I could click around who was serving during '94. he also got a good bit of medals.

I feel like Kirk is the best fit going by the last line in OP

Kirk (R) Succeeded by Bob Dold (R) Succeeded by Brad Schneider (D) , Illinois's 10th congressional district.

There were definitely more posts than that, for a while. Something about Petraeus this, Uzbek informant that, classified this, learned it first from Benghazi email dump that, etc. etc. etc.

Oh well, OP's already suicided by two barbells to the back of the head so we'll never see it again. Jolly good fun that LARP was though, jolly good fun.

Yea I second. I saw additional posts too.

I have the info copied but I respect their desire to delete.

Gist: foreign service alerted FBI to a certain Illinois person's 1994 murder!