Game going into overtime

Game going into overtime
Does this mean there will be a similar thing going on in the election 269-269?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskins_Rule
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9kLfssyfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Overtime
>Baseball
>American ID

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WORLD SERIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Current Year
>still watching the Spic Ball jew
ISHYGDDT

Need we remind you that BRA7:1L is banned from discussing sports until 2018?

As a Chicagofag I want them to lose so I can roast people on jewbook. Sportsball is fucking cancer.

However, If chicago uses up it's win for the Cubs, they won't have any meme magic for Hillary. We could crush the urbanite with Chicago weakened.

What should I ask kek for, lads?

what happens then. do they just call it a tie, and split the trophy in half?

only if you respect nate silver

Dont forget the Redskins tie

>cucked Northside whites too busy with Cubs world series win go go out and vote
I'm okay with this.

wait what? the fuck does this have to do with the election?

REMINDER

IF CHICAGO WINS MEDIA COVERAGE OF CLINTON SCANDALS WILL CEASE BECAUSE LMAOCUBS

CHANNEL FOR A CLEVELAND WIN SO THE FBI CAN INDICT HILLARY NOW

I have my fill of tears for life they can do whatever they want.

but if chicago wins nate bronze gets blown the fuck out.

>be american
>Allergic to rain

But then they can't bring in more Trump dirt either. They're desperate

they have none nayways

Is a 7:1 score that bad for you?

I thought you americans only liked sports with average score above 50 because your obese hearts can't handle the pressure of a low score sport, but instead prefer a sport where a new point happen at very 30 seconds so you don't get emotional reactions to it.

Think they'll celebrate that long? They have to stop Literally Hitler, after all

No, the Redskins Rule is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskins_Rule

''The Redskins Rule is a spurious relationship[1] in which the results of National Football League (NFL) games correlated strongly with the results of subsequent United States presidential elections. Briefly stated, there was a high correlation between the outcome of the last Washington Redskins home football game prior to the U.S. presidential election and the outcome of the election: when the Redskins win, the party of the incumbent president retains the presidency; when the Redskins lose, the opposition party wins. This coincidence was noted by many sports and political commentators, used as a bellwether to predict the results of elections, and held true in every election''

Pic was their last home game before this election, which was this past sunday

>at least our American ancestors didn't mongrelize the population by fucking their negro slave class
Keep crying, spigger, Brazil will always be a 4th World hellhole.

>Germany didn't score every 30 seconds on you

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9kLfssyfM
Sweet Home Allemagne

This game was not a Redskins home game. It was a Bengals home game. Even more, however, it was a Bengals home game that was played in England.

NFL = Negro-worship For Lemmings

I haven't watched baseball since the Yankees and Red Sox were in the World Series in game 7 which I think was about 10 years ago.

It's funny how Baseball is the great American sport and I am once again watching it with my true patriot anons.

They won their last home game

The amount of miscegenation we got in 300 hounded years, America will achieve in only two generations.
Congratulations, keep living in a vault.

not only are Brazilians ugly, but evidently they suck at math, too.
>alem de feio, tambem e burro

If you're implying the 300 hounded years isn't accurate, you might be right, portuguese fellas had a mythological libido and started to bang indians the minute they set their foot in the new world.

>overtime
kys fagit

>started to bang indians the minute they set their foot in the new world.
That's the consequence of buttfucking your fellow sailors for seven months on a boat ride from Yurop.

drink moar kikeniggerfagit

CUBS WIN

269-269 tie with Trump winning in "overtime" (aka the House votes him in) confirmed!

>watching spic, jew and niggerball
>patriotic

Back to 8gag with you.

Lol I bet you watch hockey.