NuBen 10 gets slightly better for the second season

Don't look at me. I'm just as surprise as you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhE5UXOjRj8

youtube.com/watch?v=CIB1omHbHsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g4BVy2XaiDE

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWMSvnD6AU

youtube.com/watch?v=cd2DQ0HhExE

youtube.com/watch?v=r9vV_b8XMaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xyezsmNNUc
youtube.com/watch?v=AUB-pQBm1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=9JSmhosQa0g
youtube.com/watch?v=kwFLWf4eg-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I be surprised? It was an alright enough show when it started, unless you put the original show at some kind of pedestal.

wtf Ben can transform into Vilgax

Aside from the cringy voice acting (the original Ben 10 had awful voice acting too) the only thing wrong is the animation.

God these transformation sequences are fucking weird. Was it like this in the original? I never watched that one.

I think those are actually from the hour special season 1 finale (which is co-written by Man of Action)

>Ben can transform into Vilgax and has the idea of using Upgrade to well upgrade the Omnitrix
I ahve to admit as a kid i always wanted this in the Original series, i was actually dissapointed that he never used Vilgax species in the franchise

I'm happy to hear that. I actually like the reboot although I am aware it's weaker than the original.

This.
Biggest flaw is how they fucked gwens personality. She gets along too well with ben.

OS = AF = UA = Reboot > Omniverse

Quads of truth

This looks really out of place. Like, the models and animation of vilgax/the bounty hunters looks fantastic, but everything else still looks like it was made in goanimate.

>She gets along too well with ben
And this is bad because...

Where my tsundere loi

A lot of Sup Forums comes from broken, disfunctional families I have learned

Why does Grandpa Max look like he's from a different cartoon? All the kids have different shading

He could, but the transformation turned out to actually be Vilgax's power sealed in the omnitrix. The half-dead Vilgax passed himself off as a wise old teacher to get close to Ben, the stuff in the first video happened, and now the power is back in Vilgax. Now the form is gone.

Seems they didnt fuck it up at all like nuPPG. I still dislike the animation and Ben VA, but its good to see it's still enjoyable.

this is fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xyezsmNNUc
It varied, sometimes it would go into more detail sometimes it would be just a green flash.

New Ben10 is really hit or miss. It can be pretty good when it wants to be, but a lot of times it's doing silly plots for the sake of silly plots and they fall flat.

OS > AF = UA > Reboot > Omniverse
Fixed that for you.

I don't know why this is so off-putting to me. Maybe because it reminds me of how I used to look at pokemon tf fetish art

Kys pedo

Actually it was common topic in the Ben 10 franchise how, Ben transformation where pure body horror, even Ben sometimes says he can feel the changes. I mean look at the Ghostfreak or Goop.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUB-pQBm1Yw

youtube.com/watch?v=9JSmhosQa0g

>Omiverse
>not good
Hilarious joke, user.

>arguing with quads of truth

for shame anons

NuBen10 made me fall in love with Frightwig but now she's a loli. I want an older sassy frightwig.

It's the truth user. Omniverse was bad.

Not gonna lie but this episode was really good and the fight scene between ben and vilgax was pretty awesome

this
youtube.com/watch?v=kwFLWf4eg-I

I'm surprised about how they never pulled it in the original series or in OV

What's with this reboot and making villains into lolis and shotas?

not that I'm complaining

>Morningstar in a reboot of the OS
Why?

Has Kevin showed up yet?

He's 13 years old chicano

Is that confirmed? all I find is one shitty image without context of what might be mexifat Kevin and maybe a picture of Mutant alien combo Kevin
I swear to god if Kevin actually looks like my cousin in the reboot il binge watch the whole series

old series but new series level of teamwork of the tennyson cousins.

how different would've things be?

the third image looks like they lack souls.

I think they realized how awkward it kinda is looking back that most of the villains in the original series were grown men wanting to murder a ten year old boy

It's still shittier than the OS and Omniverse.

>AF/UA
>Good in any way whatsoever
>Omniverse the worst
That's some shit taste you have there buddy.

Nu Gwen is adorable

It was already decent.

But I never watched anything past the original series, so I really don't care about the previous continuity or teenage Ben.

Why does Sup Forums not like Omniverse?

Honestly it seems like they like Omniverse more than anyone else and view all of AF and UA as garbage. Kinda funny since it seems anyone outside of Sup Forums has the opposite opinion.

Omniverse isn't hated. It's just really divisive. So is UAF, for that matter.

There are a lot of 18-22 year olds here, so UAF is the show they grew up with. Nobody would even try to defend that series while it was airing. So you've got that group that hates Omniverse for not being as dark, while a second group hates it for not being the original.

Why do the character designs get progressively shittier every fucking time?

Then again, Sup Forums also fucking hated the original Ben10 until several years after it ended, frequently citing it as the worst thing to happen to action shows on the channel. The only time I ever remember seeing a civil thread about the series was literally the week the show ended when they were playing a marathon leading up to the premier of Alien Force.

Says the guy who things Omniverse is good.

Shame Ben doesn't get to keep his Gax form.

No joke its all these fucking guys fault. Its been confirmed they like to change the way existence looks every few years

you can't just slap on the palette and some of the features of young gwen and expect to have a good result

i prefer his scientist look over whatever the hell he was wearing in omniverse.

Omniverse and UAF both had a ton of problems (UAF tried way to hard to be a DC cartoon and the cast and new art was kinda bland, and the less said about them making Ben a retard in omniverse the better)

Same. His design works better as just a plain scientist and not some over-designed steampunk faggot

The OS has a ton of problems too to be fair. But IMHO Omniverse has the most problems out of the 3 eras

> and the less said about them making Ben a retard in omniverse the better
Agreed.

Only good shows are OG and Omniverse

I didnt like the redesigns in UAF. Omniverse did some good things like giving Ben a competent sidekick. The designs werent that bad.
OG Ben10 will always have a place in my heart even when the show was below average. Many people in Argentina expected Ben and Gwen to be a couple at the end of the series. No joking.

I actually really like college Gwen in Omniverse. OS Gwen was totally the type to start wearing those annoying glasses when she got into college.

So incest is a normal thing in Argentina?

introduce a new love interest
remembered he still had julie
made them break up in the most stupidest way possible
make new love interest irrelevant anyway by bringing back kai.

I swear this is Finn Mertens level relationship problems

>Everyone dislikes at least one Ben series
>TFW I loved each one
Feels good to apparently not have taste

People are kind of ok when it's between cousins.
BroxSis relatonships are a big NO

I feel strangely aroused, especially with shot Michael Morningstar... I guess I better expect older woman characterxMorningstar Shota?

>The designs werent that bad
lets be real user, Omniverse's designs were terrible

I jacked it to her and her grandma in that purple form when I was like 10

>People are kind of ok when it's between cousins.
no wonder why subhumans are still subhumans

Human and human-like character designs sure. But mostly everything else was okay. Nothing great and at its worst was pretty meh but nothing I think was overly terrible besides a few aliens. Honestly I think the voices of the aliens are worse than the looks half of the time in OV.

the alien designs and redesigns were pretty bad too

they ruined Big Chill

filthy degenerates. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>that 3rd gwen
Someone just pasted adult gwen's head onto a younger body.

Yea thats probably the worst one. And even the few that were good really weren't changed that much like Diamondhead.

didn't know argentina was into incest couples.

They were better than the garbage in UAF. Seriously, whose bright idea was it to take Ben 10's defining feature of awesome alien designs and turn them in the blandest shit possible?

>They were better than the garbage in UAF.
UAF's Alien designs were 100x better than any of the shit Omniverse vomited out.

>Seriously, whose bright idea was it to take Ben 10's defining feature of awesome alien designs and turn them in the blandest shit possible?
Omniverse's.

UAF's aliens were(outside of a couple) still pretty awesome.

I was with you until AF

>Turn Kevin's grotesque mutant powers into a shitty palette swap
>Gwen's magic turned into a Green Lantern
>Those shitty Forever Knight and DNAlien designs for easy copy and paste villain fodder
>DNAliens being a name
>All the new aliens look like shit
>All the returning aliens are made bland
>Ben turning into aliens having that shitty CG bone thing that was overused and shouting the name of the alien he turned into
>Almost all the new Omnitrix aliens have powers that are already used by aliens from the original show
Fuck you, UAF was shit.

>Turn Kevin's grotesque mutant powers into a shitty palette swap
less of a palette swap and more of a texture application

and it was fine. it's not like they never did his grotesque mutant powers

>Gwen's magic turned into a Green Lantern
so you haven't seen UAF? She still used spells and shit. the green lantern stuff was acceptable anyways

>Those shitty Forever Knight and DNAlien designs for easy copy and paste villain fodder
the designs were perfectly alright

it's not like the OS didn't copypaste designs

>DNAliens being a name
not any worse than any of the other alien names

>All the new aliens look like shit
user, we're talking about AF/UA, not Omniverse.

>All the returning aliens are made bland
Only Ripjaws was. The other returning aliens were either pretty much the same, or the changes were acceptable

>Ben turning into aliens having that shitty CG bone thing that was overused
The bone thing was cool, what are you talking about? And it wasn't overused, it was used pretty much as much as the OS transformation sequences were.

>and shouting the name of the alien he turned into
That got old, but you're acting like it was anything more than a very minor nuiscance.

>Almost all the new Omnitrix aliens have powers that are already used by aliens from the original show
And new powers as well.

It's not like there's an unlimited variety of powers you can give them anyways. This is a silly complaint.

>Fuck you, UAF was shit.
Nope, it wasn't. Continue to stay mad though user.

I hope they do some kind of crossover with omniverse ben.

you really think they want to do a crossover with the shitty series no one liked that they burned off in a short period of time just to get rid of?

it had more episodes then any of the other series.

Another thing I forgot to add, fuck UAF for trying to retcon a bunch of shit. Especially that garbage they tried to do with Ben 10,000. What's the point of removing the aliens in a series about a guy turning into aliens?

>it's fine
>it's alright
>it's acceptable
>not any worse
Your defense is about as lukewarm as the show was.

and people didn't like it and CN doesn't like it

>fuck UAF for trying to retcon a bunch of shit.
Omniverse was worse in this regard, don't even try to pretend it wasn't

> Especially that garbage they tried to do with Ben 10,000. What's the point of removing the aliens in a series about a guy turning into aliens?
That was fine and a one-off thing

>Your defense is about as lukewarm as the show was.
I'll take lukewarm any day over steaming pile of absolute garbage(aka Omniverse)

Don't pretend your "criticisms" were detailed enough to warrant more than what I gave you.

Omniverse retconned shit introduced in UAF

>Omniverse was worse in this regard, don't even try to pretend it wasn't
All it did was reverse retcons from UAF to make it more like the OS. Omniverse had to do a shit ton of legwork to try and reconcile the shit UAF introduced that blatantly contradicted the OS so I don't see a problem there. Ben 10,000 was one of the most egregious things. I don't care if it was just a oneoff, those episodes were some of the best in the OS and UAF trying to retcon them was complete and utter bullshit, especially with what they tried to replace it with.