Who is your favorite person working in the comics industry right now?

Who is your favorite person working in the comics industry right now?

Tom King.
>inb4 triggered Batfags who haven't read any of his other great work

>implying people haven't read Vision

They really haven't, they read a bad issue of Batman and say "REEEE King is a hack! He's a shit writer!"

That depends. You mean in terms of good writers or so bad they're funny to watch?

ALL THE DAY BRO

When did he start trying to go by Tom Preston again?

I don't know anyone well enough to say they are my favorite. I know some people who are nice to fans, but since no one does things like sign autographs for free or make store appearances to further their own career, etc. (other than folks starting out), it's hard to say one way or another.

But favorite? No. I think you mean who do you think is GOOD at their job. In which case, of the newer people, I'd say Jimenez.

As far as people at the mid-point in their career, there's never going to be anything that Evan Shaner is going to do that I'm not going to enjoy immensely.

If Darwyn Cooke had not unfortunately passed away, he'd also be on such a list.

As for older talent, I'd much rather see Neil Adams writing Action Comics than Jurgens, for starters.

Tomasi, Yang and Priest

I like it comfy

>I can't trust myself that I'll get out of bed in the morning
Just float like you usually do.

That's what makes it so odd. He's decompressing way more than he usually does and the repetition that works elsewhere can fall flat.

Dobson has fans?

As of yesterday: Sean Murphy.

Ah yes, twitter, where you can bitch and whine and moan and feel justified because someone, somewhere, will encourage that kind of behaviour.

I like Rick Remender's LOW quite a bit, it surprises me time and time again.

Yeah, as a big fan of his I can't really vouch for his Batman, it's not terrible but it has mostly fallen flat for me. It could be because
a) He does best on limited series, his only other ongoing (Grayson) was co-written with Seeley
b) The bi-weekly schedule is rough on him
c) Editorial interference

The answer is likely a)

>skill
>not having to do with practice and memory
When i think dobby cant have any worse opinions than he already does he manages to prove me wrong.

What mental illness does he have besides being a fat fuck?

>That filename
fucking kek

What a fucking fag holy shit. How can you not be bothered to put time and effort into something to be better at it?

Warren Ellis, usually.

Lord help me, I enjoy Jason Aaron's stuff more often that not, especially after that first female Thor arc. The Asgard/Shi'ar War reminded me of the early Godbomb days of his run.

Hickman's pretty consistent when he's not on cape books. East of West has been a wild ride so fa.

Look at his "drawings". He literally can't.

We know you are here...

>Its Dobson pretends to have depression episode

It always comes back here...

Probably Jeff Lemire

It always says the same thing again and over...

Ok, seeing the persons eyes in this one does kind of freak me out.

We are always here waiting...

It does, all over it's room but it still drenches itself...

but that's facebook

Giusseppe Camuncolli unironically
I fucking LOVE his art, he's like one of my favorite Spider-Man Artists ever
I don't fucking care how sameface-y he may make his characters look like, all the detail and shit he puts on everything else just makes me rock hard.
This cover in particular is one of the ones that stood out the most for me during Superior.
Just look at that fucking Spidey suit.
Glorious.

He knows what waits yet he returns here...

Dude what the fuck are you even doing

I’d let him do a lot of things for me... DC really knows how to pick attractive writers

I enjoyed Vision but his work on Batman indicates he should go back to Marvel where they need him way more desperately than DC ever will

He waits thinking we will go away...

You. I like you.

Well, fuck this thread I guess, some random piece of shit is just having an autistic episode I guess

Oh how and now, long since history past, traditions will never falter..

>I'm not a newfag I've been here ALL summer

What the hell are you talking about?

You should know you cant mention dobson and not have carnival spam

Thou history lessons were not for vain, we will always strain to see him stain himself.

We will always be in the shadows waiting for that one to crawl from his cave to ensure his faults will be laid bare as his attempts to expand it's ego.

Episodes of that past will always abound, when the dog is mentioned in any lark, we shall march to leave our mark.

Dobson doesnt like carnival masks. Simple google search nigger. Lurk moar next time

God bless Carnivale.

And it is my pain that my arrival is at odds late or I fail to hear the cries of the innocent.

this is hot

what the fuck

I dunno, C also seems likely, especially with WOJAR

christ I missed this

>OP wanted a serious thread
>Decided to post Dobson as OP image
?

Probably Mike Allred. Just a guy who comes off as really positive about his own work and comics as a whole, plus he plugs the work of younger talent.

Long and time we march, for we strive to see it covered in it's own starch. We will see it flow the way yond but it always returns from beyond.

Or it was the bloated one itself, at times caught in inflating it's own infantile ego and libido.

I dropped Batman awhile back, how did that arc turn out/end?

Either way, I think it's most likely a combo of A/B. The user was correct saying King does best on limited series, but having to crack out two issues a month goes beyond what we'd previously seen of him. Batman should've stayed a single issue title until King had found his footing.

I didnt think anybody could be as autistic as barneyfag but carnivale takes the cake.
Theres no fucking purpose.
People are ripping on dobson at BEST in these kinds of threads so why fucking shitpost even harder?
Is it dobson trying to protect his image or god forbid, some "fan" of his?

The beauty of the soulless masks does sooth one's ached heart but the one knows not but fear of eyes that perceive it for what it always will be.

Riddler set up the whole thing to get Joker to laugh, including killing Kite Man's son, Batman tries to kill Riddler, Joker stops him, and finally laughs again

then Selina says it was all pointless and accepts his proposal

>I'm bad at a game and people are making fun of me for it, that means it's a bad game

How does Dobbles manage to have such consistently shit opinions? He could have easily just said "Hey, don't make fun of people for being bad, everyone's bad when they start and Cuphead is a hard game", but instead he has to shit on the game because it made him feel bad. Like, what the fuck is his actual problem?

It's eyes see not beyond it's own self, its soul mimics overtly to one who only knows how to expand those they can not be with.

Dobson threads are always the same shit and Carnivale is a treasure, you cunt

also I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's posted in ages

>also I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's posted in ages
We are here rare as the perfect diamond found in the ruins of yore, always lurking just below the surface of shadows waiting for the bloated ones minions to spill forth in forevermore war.