Which button would you press?

Which button would you press?

Red button, easy choice.

Right, without question, because I trust Daron Nefcy to deliver the Evangelion of Western Animation through Star vs. the Forces of Evil (which will be returning to television on November 10th, 2017, ONLY on Disney XD!)

Red button. I don't really feel much of a point in controlling other people's characters when you can make your own characters and do what you want with them.

Green. I'll turn MLP back into what Faust was trying to do.

Red

fuck the cartoon part though

Red. Why would I control other people's shit?

>press red
>do shitty sticky figure animation
>1 billion is my paycheck as the animator

Left if you're creative, right if you want to fix your favorite cartoon even though that doesn't make sense since it'd be your favorite cartoon? Why should anyone pick right when they don't get to make their least favorite cartoon good?

Red. I'm not enough of an asshole to think that I can run my favorite shows better than their creators, and 90% of the fun is watching the story unfold anyway, having to control the plot myself would suck.

the creators don't have as much to do with cartoons as you'd think. many of them have already left their creations and it's just being run as a zombie franchise.

>be red
>create piece of shit garbo cartoon I won't even work on after the pitch
>1 bil for every whim and pet project i've ever wanted
>mfw

>wanting the show to regress.
All the good ideas she had that didn't happen are too late to implement. Nightmare moon already got reformed early and trixie has had too much development in other ways to be retooled into what she was meant to be

Right. I don't know anything about making cartoons.

You don't need that much money to make a good cartoon. What the hell would I even spend all of that on?

green. just to ruin a show I love knowing it fucks over others.

Could I use the red button money to revive a cancelled cartoon? If so, Craig's probably gonna be pretty happy.

Red button. I don't really have a single favorite cartoon so I'm not sure how the green would work

Hookers and blow.

>have what is essentially an unlimited buget to create your own show/film
>or ruin someone else's show
Even if you make a shit cartoon, there's no way you would be able to spend all $1 billion. You could just pocket the rest and do whatever.

You might even be able to make more than one cartoon.

100 episodes of theatrical-quality animation.

An entire Cuphead animated franchise.

Red, of course.
>tfw no cartoon with high quality animation

>tfw i'll never be a billionaire and be able to support artists and their animation projects
Sometimes I can't sleep because I get sad over failed cartoons pilots that had amazing potential.

I want to ____ that dragon

hug

If it makes you feel better, they probably would have been shit.

So The Clone Wars

Red button, no question

PUSH THE RED BUTTON!

Well that has a simple solution don't it?
Just become a billionaire.

I assume this is a joke because you would have to be a tremendous fucking idiot not to take a billion dollars no matter the strings attached (unless you have a conscience and the strings are morally reprehensible, and making a cartoon isn't).

Even if a condition is that you can't keep a cent of that money yourself, with that budget, you'd have to be an idiot not to find some way to get a profit out of it. In fact, if I was forced to pick the green button, I'd still find some way to plug my own product/business/cartoon/whatever in the other cartoon in an attempt to turn a profit, but obviously red would be so much better.

Well, to be honest, he didn't not specify how far the control goes.
If it can make them come out of the tv, imagine what you could do with superman on your side, or with access to the technology of cobra.

Everything you don't spend goes into producing more TTG episodes.

Yellow one

Red but I'll probably just embezzle the funds and cut out on the cartoon.

Assuming my control over the characters extends beyond just my viewing and extends to the series as a whole then green without question. I'd try my damndest to Stockholm myself into liking certain shows until I could exert my control over them so I could change shit and laugh at the resulting shitstorm. Watching the SU fans crumple in on themselves after I have every female drop their interest in pursuing lesbian relationships and lust after the murdercock exclusively while they talk nonstop about fitness would bring me unparalleled ecstasy. The thing that would push me over the edge would be watching them implode with impotent rage after I have garnet unfuse because Ruby and Sapphire both desire to be with Greg more than they do each other. From there I would move on to the next show, and the next, until society collapses entirely because a bunch of autists can't handle their cartoons being changed.

Red.
With one billion liquid to work with as a base, I'd form a plan with some professionals to approach Games Workshop to make a Netflix limited CGI animated series based on the Necromunda Hive World, and at the same time have a parallel team create a PC based first person shooter MMORPG of being a gang member or law enforcement cadre member.
Alien tech, mutations, psychic powers, all of the fun stuff is on the table.

A billion for an investment base is an absurd amount to start with. I'd go big.

Hit both of them with my face.

If that was a possibility, /mlp/ would raid the scene to have a real Party Pony in their bed. Dear lord, not that.

>you can finally touch your waifu

She doesn't exist in Sup Forums, only in Sup Forums.

red button
I'll make my own space fairing adventure
without memes

Green. All perks, low effort.

Make an animation masterpiece. Hire the cream of the crop and pay them decently. Even if it costs one million per episode, we'd have enough for a 1000 episodes, or 10 100 episodes cartoons. which is pretty nice.