Book thread

Staying literate is what separates us from the subhumans. What is the last thing you were reading, Sup Forums?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stephen King
It

>giving little benjy your shekels
Should'be waited until after the election.

Scott Adams's Blog

I am struggling to get through Lord Dunsany's works.

E. Juenger, Der Arbeiter

Lotr

Last thing I read was Catcher in The Rye, starting Animal Farm, planning to read Mein Kampf or 1984 afterwards. I'm a bit of a newb in terms of literature, I read shitty fantasy-fiction teeny novels such as harry potter all my goddam teen years.

I'm not gonna tell you smelly faggots.

Cormac Mc Carthy
The Road

Just finished the Bastiat Collection.

last thing I read was that wordpress site about pepe

read 1984 after animal farm

then read brave new world after that

then after that read farenheit 451

Turner diaries srs

Common Sense by Thomas Paine.

I was thinking about getting a signed copy, free with an annual subscription to the daily wire (about 90$)

i just dont think i have the money.

Wolf of wall Street

its supposed to be 4 days a week, probably averages 2.5 with all the bullshit jewish holidays

today there just wasn't one for no reason, the livestream doesn't work most of the time

About halfway through. It's edgy as fuck but a decent read.
Are west coasters really this scared of religion?

Simarillion
Tolkein

My Unbelievably True Life Story - Arnold Schwarzenegger

>last thing
Sup Forums obviously.
Before that the book of mormon
>inb4 triggered

BEADY

The Art of the Deal
if you support Trump you need to read it. You have 5 days.

Is Hyperion a decent book?

I have 1984 and Brave New World here also.

This

Brave New World
I got bored of that shit.

If you are using this board and you haven't read Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard then there is no hope for you, you are already too far gone.

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Robert McCammon: "Swan Song" and Clive Barker: "The Hellbound Heart"

working on brothers karamazov. Really works the noodle

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

Milan Kundera

shit taste in literature, famalam.
i last read "The Myth." Now i'm wearing "Gulag Archipelago"

Cute face where you at

Anyone else /Mein Kampf/? Just started reading it on Monday. First part was the translator's note, written in January of 1939. Crazy how he talks in present tense about HItler's policies and statements. So far all HItler has done is talk about his childhood, but his writing style is entertaining and challenging.

Graham. Greene's The Power and the Glory. Catholic book club.

Fahrenheit 451

Da Vinci Code
Atlas Shrugged
Memoirs of a Geisha
Life of Pi

textbook on abstract algebra, also skimming a few papers but not really reading them

Is Atlas Shrugged really worth reading? I sat down and read like 100 pages in and was just bored to death. This was a quite a few years back, though. I am tempted to try again now that I've matured and mellowed out.

Farhenheit is the best description of today. A bit far stretched, but definitely most applicable.

Read Men like Gods by Wells first.
Then read We by Zamyatin.
Then read 1984.
Then read Brave New World.

Animal Farm is shit and completely optional.

no more fucks to give about politics desu

How relevant is this today?

Greater Britain?

pride and prejudice

its pretty dope, its about a sarcastic bitch that fucks her life up by running her mouth too much.

cant wait to read the final chapters, Mr Darcy going to stab a bitch for sure.

Seveneves, pretty decent sci-fi but I liked how the women fucked everything up when left to their own devices.

Isn't all Stephenson pretty good shit?

caesar's conquest of gaul. I wonder how it ends

Only one I've read so far desu

The Blank Slate

Read Snow Crash.

Checked.

Also read farhenheit 451.

Heading to sea for three months. I'll add it to my E-reader as something to do aside from jacking off when off duty. Thanks.

prometheus rising

reading this by john allison

library book for the win

Strauss- The City and Man

Mein Kampf, you nigger.

I just started the Dark Tower series

>mein kampf
>pokemon
FAGGOT WEEB NEET DIE

Revelation Space series by Alastair Reynolds. I read sci fi 99% of the time. It would be awesome to just get away from this shitty planet and nuke it from orbit

i got to the very last book and never actually finished it. pretty cool series though. king likes to include a lot of references to his other books, which I haven't read

All his other books are gold. I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and check out his first fiction book.

Pretty solid but overall depressing so far.

One of my greatest fantasies is a bunch of the intelligent Europeans escaping Earth only to come back one day like the Principality of Zeon and smash it into cosmic dust.

You should definitely read The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, Starship Troopers and Stranger In A Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein.

I'm currently reading the Brothers Karamazov

I can verify this claim. Great books.

The Theory of The Leisure Class by Thorstein Veblen.

It's not an easy read, but nobody's more redpilled about how classism works. And the shit was written in 1855.

The Qur'an, the perfect book.

>tfw Sup Forums sez I'm not allowed to read books because I'm nonwhite

inb4 the pol isnt one person maymay

this atm

You look hot DESU senpai.

Never been into sf. Only ever read Dune and the acts of cain. Latter being sf and gritty/dark fantasy and recommended as fuck.

Heinlein a good start to begin sf?

It's not bad but its nothing special. I didn't understand why everyone loved it so much. If you haven't already, read Dune. That is the gold standard of Sci fi.
McCammon is a poor man's Stephen King. The Stand is so much better.
Only ever read the unbearable lightness of being and found it, well, unbearable. Some eurofag complaining about his sex life while passively drifting through the years of communist rule in Czech Republic.

Pale Fire

no one left to lie to
By Christopher Hitchens
(about the evil clintons)

American Gods (fiction)

The Impossible State (book about best korea, very good)

Currently reading a book called The Gnostics, it's about historical Gnosticism

You could read books, white people didn't invent books

skip stranger in a strange land it's hippie shit

It's a good read. For all of the hate it receives, it's actually quite underread. How many people do you who have read mein kampf in its entirety?

The Road to Serfdom

Reading rules for radicals right now for some insight into leftist thinking. Still struggling with how I can argue with somebody who just screams "racist!" the entire time, but I'm slowly getting better and better. Scott Adam's book is next, soon as gf is done reading it.

Almost none. Certainly none of my history teachers ever did, except perhaps one. I look forward to it.

Well I do but apparently I shouldn't since reading is a white thing according to OP

No. The fountainhead isn't either. I used to get frustrated when people would shit on ayn rand but now I know why. Her work is unreadable

Everyone else in the thread has been reading real books... Me, though? Last thing I read was a manga called Uzumaki.

All ive been reading is fiction all year; the last book I read was Man In The High Castle and Now Wait for Last Year before that

You're joking about the end, right? Surely you know the ending of Pride and Prejudice?

>What is the last thing you were reading, Sup Forums?

your stupid subhuman thread

Re-reading Dune. Then will read Forever War on advice from /k/.

Floating Dragon was better.

The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius

>Fahrenheit 451

This is a great start for someone just getting into literature.

You're going to be disappointed, user.

Is Jane Austin based? Most of the women I know that have read her are red pilled, at least in some ways.