Coming Soon to Theaters Near You: Loving

"Loving", the story of the interracial couple that was criminalized but eventually won a major victory in the supreme court, is being honored in film. "Loving" currently has a 93% approval rating on rottentomatoes.com.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRXuCY7tRgk

>WMBF
I guess I'm not as outraged as I could be.

I wish a qt black girl loved me

Every nu-male, Indy film festival going, fag will love this movie. Including you OP.

You betcha.

50$ bucks says this will be nominated for best film at the Oscars.

Same here bro. Especially a mixed Black like the real Mrs. Loving.

>native/black mix

Nice. Almost looks SEAsianish.

Their child was beautiful and represents the three major races of the US.

Wtf, I hate Sup Forums now.

the only thing i find shocking is, its not a Nigger man and a cuck white woman.

Jew media literary saturating every form of media with that shit. Like its the only race mixing that needs to exist.

The worst lie these movies tell is that blacks are completely fine with interracial marriages. They aren't. At all. Especially not during this time period. This couple without a doubt faced discrimination from the black community too. Putting out claptrap like this only furthers a liberal myth.

well its supposed to be based on a true story.

Congrats white boy, you scored with one of the least desirable female races. I think the only thing lower would be scoring with an aborigine.

The black cashier throws them mad shade tbqf

But she's hot. Don't act like you wouldn't hit that.

Why do you act like white boys have high standards??? lol

White women in reality are more discerning. You mention aborigines. White boys created many new races by mixes with them. White boys love dark sistas thats why you left your caves to take over the world. I ain't mad at ya tho

what's really funny is that actress is half white and redpilled as fuck, she got called antisemitic after Preacher aired.

check out Redpilled 'Aquarius' thats on right now, there's an interracial couple (white man black woman) and the blacks do not like it at all, but the white man is a cop and he does everything he can to keep the peace, the show actually shows how blacks caused a lot of the problems by being reactionary twats

Sure. I'd hit it.

The brown gf is one of the defining characteristics of a proper Sup Forumsman.

I dunno, kinda looks like a good movie

>Preacher tv show

First season wasn't bad. They changed a lot of stuff around and toned down the dialogue quite a bit, but it hit most of the right notes.

It was a hell of a lot slower, though.

They got 13 episodes coming in 2017.

>have brown gf
>can confirm

I'm conflicted, but she's better than any white woman I've been with.

tfw the only girls on POF that reply to me are black girls had a thing for them since I was in high school 27 now but want white kids that look like me

White women are the worst feminazis who will ditch your marriage at the first sign of trouble. Why even bother?

this a clever move ((they)) are doing. by doing WMBF it's less angering to whites while still getting the message across

I know :'(

>50$ bucks

>not sowing your seeds in as many brown women as possible in order to acid wash their gene pool
if white men had sex with that 8% of the population every generation, black people would cease to exist very quickly. they can still marry and have white children, it would just take 5 minutes out of their day to start the genocide

>5 minutes

BLEACHED

What's shocking about it? It was the most common interracial pairing in the US at the time (relatively speaking since whites hardly married out), it had to be because if you were a black man seen with a white woman you'd get lynched.

>tfw most of the girls I've dated were non-whites and I'm now engaged to a Lebanese girl

I'm sorry, Sup Forums.

>that flag
I don't think anyone is surprised, honestly. Its okay.

lol

when i took constitutional law in law school, the first day the professor got up and talked about loving v virginia and then literally started crying, tears down her face, about how gays can't get married.

you know what the answer on the final exam was right? this was 2002 btw

Her features are very white

I wish we could go back to just being 90% white 10% black senpai. The niggers have gotten uppity cause of the Jews, but we brought them here so its our own fault. All the spics can fuck right off though.

>tfw filmfag and you like Jeff Nichols' other movies

I'm probably gonna go see this, desu

Idk if somebody has posted this yet but RT always has high percentage before movies are released. Then they plummet when people start seeing it. But hey the movie could still be good I'll probably watch it

ITT: Racemixing kike puppet leddit transplants