BREAKING NEWS GET THE FUCK IN HERE HOLY SHIT. IT'S RIGGED

BREAKING NEWS GET THE FUCK IN HERE HOLY SHIT. IT'S RIGGED
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8

Don't let this slide.

>Breaking news from Mr. 50% Off T-shirts.

K.

silly goys

What did he mean by this?

ITS HAPPENING

Moloch has won.

I warned you, I warned all of you here. I was ignored and now you all belong to the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood now.

No matter how serious or how funny Alex attempts to make any of his videos, I just fucking burst out in laughter before even pressing play because of the thought of what he is going to deliver.

lmao i have no idea

Is this a pic of his face when he shits?

His house looks /comfy/

kek

I just found out half an hour ago after taking my moms truck to the store that she listens to Infowars on the radio

>mfw

I bet there are Trump ones too, do you think those images and graphics all get made as the election is called? Of course not, this is nonsense desu.

>inb4 CTR

THEY KNOW

CTR confirmed.

>>inb4 CTR
T.CTR

shit, I've been rumbled
>mrw

Soros is on record saying the Electors have already agreed to elect Clinton "because of our excellent ground work".

Daily reminder only 29 US states have Electors who must respect the popular vote, the rest can overturn the results and vote for whoever they want ensuring a Clinton win.

like out of nowhere

i payed attention to him since 2004/05 and he always had a funny side.

What is funny now, to me, is the present day and situation burgers are in with their elections. And fucking politicals mentioning fatty jones in their talks.

Contact the media about Clinton's tape and their silence!