KEBAB CHIMPOUT IN PARIS

>The area around Stalingrad Metro station was turned into a refugee battleground as rival gangs of migrants set upon each other in shocking scenes of violence.

>Asylum seekers wearing hooded tops wielded makeshift clubs fashioned from lengths of wood which they used to bludgeon each other as horrified pedestrians looked on.

>The blood-curdling brawl erupted just yards from the Stalingrad Metro station, where a squalid migrant camp has popped up following the demolition of the Jungle.

>It was not immediately clear what sparked the early morning fight, but rival gangs of people smugglers have previously been involved in violent brawls in Calais.

>And despite the horrific brawl, a pro-migrant rally is apparently being organised to take place at the camp at 6pm tonight.

>The once peaceful neighbourhood, in Paris' 10th Arrondissement, used to be a popular area with tourists, boasting a lively nightlife scene bustling with restaurants and bars.

>But worried residents have revealed how it has become a no go zone in recent weeks following the establishment of the refugee camp, which has brought squalor and violence.

>Thousands of migrants – mostly from Sudan, Libya, Afghanistan, and Eritrea – have pitched tents under the Metro station after the demolition of the Jungle hampered their attempts to reach Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfFs6EZ4x50

please keep this shit away from us frog bros

your fucked pommy

That video is old as shit.

I'm going to take it this is a slide thread.

>a pro-migrant rally is apparently being organised
Paris is destroyed, no recovery whatsoever

The fucking migrants are also dumping huge amount of garbage everywhere and they shit in the middle of the street......

no one will want to go there anymore

Eurocucks need to go extinct

lol get rekt France.

Damn diversity is such strength. Thanks liberals and controlled politicians

It's like the French have a fetish for getting fucked

2nd French revolution when?

Nah, not a slide thread. The niggers actually are chimping out in Paris.
Water.

This is a sad situation. I have so much sorrow for the refugees who are trying to find a new home. Heating into this kind of conflict and the inevitable rhetoric spun against them in response. This chaos is truly distressing to observe.

Meh. Who cares about chimpouts in third world countries.

Why aren't there more videos?

Is this Shia vs Sunni and Christian vs Muslim?

I was planning on making France one of my stops when I got old enough and had some money to travel. Guess that dreams dead.

Why did the frogs ever let them in in the first place?

>rival gangs of migrants
>rival gangs
THEY CAN'T EVEN GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER LET ALONE INTEGRATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best french head of state in the history of the country, no doubt about that.

>monsieur 4% approval 'France seems to have a problem with Islam' Hollande
>monsieur 'married to a jewess' 'if FN wins an election there will be civil war' freemason Valls

The police still refusing to work?

>I have so much sorrow for the refugees who are trying to find a new home
The same ones beating the shit out of each other with clubs? You should move to France and live as a refugee with them.

Praise kek

bump

Despite Canada being less than 5 years away from this itself, can I just ask how you let this shit go on? Do the French really feel such little pride in their country that they just bend over for these sand people? I hate these fuckers like Hitler hated Jews. Im not even trying to be edgy here, but I dont even consider those invaders in the video to be human, you Frenchies should want to bulldoze that human garbage into mass graves where it belongs. Better yet dump them back into the ocean or incinerate them as to not pollute your land.