When you burn the coal, you pay the toll!

Well pol/ here is a good example of a dindu, on a full ride to my university, getting arrested for acting like a nigger.

>kptv.com/story/33533971/police-id-pair-wanted-for-store-robberies-psu-football-player-previously-arrested

Please let us commence the critiquing. Also white girl burning coal fucks her life up, now in jail getting fucked with a broomstick. Dumb white girl, bet her parents are proud of her.

>white women

>"""""""Women"""""""

Nig gonna nig

why did school let him keep scholarship if not play?

lol

irish girls are potato niggers

I use to feel sorry for women who hooked up with black men. Now I just laugh at them. Look what you have done to me Sup Forums

niggers get free shit I guess

Wow parents must be so proud of the whore...

>Niggers get free shit, still can't compete with whites "Much racism"

>Fuck those dindus

So he was allowed to get a free college education even if he wasn't playing football anymore? Fucking niggers, we have to pay out of the ass just to be there and this asshole gets it for free and it he still goes ahead and commits crimes. And liberals will still defend him saying it's institutionalized racism, when he's being given great opportunities.

Agree, he's a fucking oxygen pirate.

I was thinking about this earlier today: if I see a white woman getting brutalized by niggers, I'm not going to help her.

>Steve McLaughlin shills pls go

Yea, I may let the nig nog beat her a few times before I cold clock him, just to let her know that when you burn the coal you most definitely pay the toll

>gets free education for playing sports
>still gets education when no longer playing football
>fucks up his FREE college opportunity by robbing a store
God damn niggers are fucking stupid.

Not even. Just a quick smile as our eyes meet. If any of them wants a piece of me, then I'll oblige, otherwise, idk, the most I will do is call the police.

>Niggers are indeed stupid, its a genetic disposition; however, not all blacks are Niggers, but this little nigger is a nigger.

No, let them die, White women are scum

It's odd, Portland seems pretty white. A white person must try really hard to date another race there. I found another picture of her when she was arrested....

>pic related...priceless

lol the dude is 5'7

fuckin manlet. lol what a bitch he'll be in prison

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>5'7 probably gonna get his little ass kicked in jail

ha coal burners arent white, they are pretty much jews

>her smile and optimism: gone

The best part of all this, is the life choices of that jew bitch. It all boiled down to robbing some convenience stores for less than $500. Now she is a convicted felon, her dreams have crumbled before her eyes, all because she wanted to fuck and impress ole Sambo and his friend. God, I hope they get a few years for this. Plus it was with a deadly weapon, life must be amazing for them eating prison food tonight.

Heartily kekd. She's just going to say "he made me do it," all charges dropped, and her future beta provider will be none the wiser.

> 5'7

> 12" BBC

>5.34'' LBC

Unfortunately that may be the case...White broads can get away with murder, check out HRC.

*shrug* idk bro. Maybe I belong at r9K.

>No no child...we want you here. 1488

White women will do absolutely anything, this really just proves how retarded women are and how they need to be put in line day in and day out, if she dates a nigger she's going to have the tendencies of a nigger.

Haha. I'm a good looking guy, but I hate women and will never have chilluns.

Well, the least you can do if your drug free and a sharp guy is donate your sperm to a sperm bank

>donate your sperm

>sperm

W-why did you green text the second part? Well, who knows, I might just go to Europe and sow some wild oats. God, if you think American girls, are bad, you ain't seen nothin.