Guys, don't count out California turning red

Guys, don't count out California turning red.

I live in San Francisco, been all over the largest campuses in the Bay Area recently. There is _zero_ enthusiasm for Clinton in the city or at the colleges. Even at UC Berkeley, which has the highest concentration of left-wingers in America, students are more concerned with their usual SJW crap than supporting Clinton. At every Bay Area campus I've been to I've seen more Stein/Johnson support than Clinton support.

Add to that the fact that everybody _expects_ Clinton to win easily. Very few California Democrats are going to bother showing up on Tuesday. It's easy to get a bunch of people to _say_ they'll vote Clinton over a phone poll but having them show up at the actual polls is a different story. It's going to be Prop 8 all over again.

Now if you drive just 20 miles inland from the coast all of a sudden you're BOMBARDED with HELLA Trump support. I'm fucking telling you right now there was NO such support/enthusiasm for McCain/Romney in the conservative parts of California. This is fucking unprecedented.

There are also plenty of Latinos low key supporting Trump here, my family included. Plenty of Latinos here and the majority of Asians are small business owners and only care about lower taxes.

Simply put, don't count out California delivering the killing blow against the witch.

>The Golden State sends its regards.

Can confirm. Everything east of where I live (sac) his solid trump, everything west of it doesn't care enough to vote for Clinton. All the people I know from the Bay Area were Bernie bros and plan on boycotting the election

not true, I live right under Los Angeles in south cal and everyone here is a brainless liberal. if you say you support trump here you will have a whole line of triggered white guilt teens at your doorstep.
a few months ago you wont guess how many bernie stickers I've seen plastered on soccer mom cars

Students don't vote, they pretend. I'm up in Marin and can tell you most people are voting Hillary. It's a sad world to be in.

sage goes in every field

CA resident here. not gonna happen. THERE ARE TOO MANY MEXICANS

delusional faggot

put your money where your mouth is. how much you wanna bet?

This it's the reason Texas only leans red

fucking good for nothing spics

>Students don't vote, they pretend.

this

>He honestly thinks CA will go red

I live in Kern County, home of Kevin McCarthy.

Idk, we have too many beaners in CA, I know there are some Trump supporters here for sure since we almost always vote Republican but I don't see it happening for the rest of the state

The closer to Hollywood you are the more of a braindead liberal everyone is. California can be pretty conservative but unfortunately most of the conservative people live spread out in the mountains where as all of the libshits live concentrated in the three major cities that end up representing the majority of California's reputation.

San Fernando Valley here. I think Trump will have a higher than normal showing for repubs, but the state won't turn. It's funny, the people I talk to who have real jobs and are productive are voting Trump. But yes, the brainless liberals are still around and ready to 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!'. This state is one of the worst.

Sorry dude. Too many chicanos in LA and too many cucks in SF.
That shit will never be red again.

Wait there's a conservative part of California?

Where?

Can confirm. Here in Sacramento I have seen 5 Trump lawn signs and zero Hillary signs,

>anecdotes
K

Kern County, Orange County, San Diego to name a few.

Goddamn.... capped for one of the truest statements uttered.

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL!

Bay-fag reporting in, the SJWs have cucked this place hard, but the influx of tech workers who aren't taking care of their wive's sons might push things Red

I get the feeling that everyone I work with jokes about how bad Trump would be but is going to vote for him anyway

Will our vote even matter?

> students are more concerned with their usual SJW crap than supporting Clinton

But they'll still go vote for her.

LAfag reporting in... Seems almost every black family on my block is going trump, its weird like the twilight zone.

We all drink together in the back alley and talk about how Hillary and dems are just doing the same routine. Empty promises they think for a guaranteed vote until they vanish again. Its all bullshit and people are getting woke.

this
my neighborhood nothing but trump signs and stickers

I live in a small-ish conservative town in san joaquin county

House representation from 2010 election, from wikipedia

Reporting from CA.

Trump signs as far as the eye can see. Never seen a Clinton sign

This year is so insane im expecting a blue texas and a red cali. Checkum

>We all drink together in the back alley

Jefferson. Someday it will happen, people. Someday.

I find that hard to believe

Orange County, CA here and I can't name a single Hillary supporter. Even the Mexicans here are voting for trump. LA is another story but hopefully they are all too lazy or busy in the fields to go out and vote.

Holy shit that's most of the state

Why is the coast of California so full of the very stupidest breed of liberals? What caused them to all gather there

It's true on some level. I'm seeing no clinton bumper stickers, unlike last time, where every car on the road had an obama. Saw a mattress splayed out, waiting for trash pickup, someone had tagged Trump 2016 on it.

Lots of farmers, feels really Midwestern in some parts.
Central Valley reporting

310 West LA here. Enthusiam for Clinton is high here. Don't worry though, Trump will pick up the votes he needs in other states. Fight on frog friends!

95482 reporting. Spot on Op.

Sad but true. We all know that Berkley wants Bernie and Stein not Hillary, however California in population and territory is huge. There are many conservatives there, but overall the majority are democrats, it's been that way for some time.

I really wish Cali would go red so I can say I am from Cali without people making fun of me on Sup Forums

I'll confirm this
If San Francisco goes red then California goes red
It's not a high chance but it's higher now then previous elections

Hollywood and Tech businesses.
Also, the Not-In-My-Back-Yard-Liberals in the non big city beach towns and stuff.

The population is weighed heavily towards the coast, most of the east side is a mountain range. Lots of farm land in the middle.
So the majority color is a little misleading, but you can tell where the big metro areas are.

Also, a nice reminder at the counter when getting my ballot of who the write ins are.
>Bernard Sanders
Do it berners, DO EEEEET

Not sure why since their eco god Gore claims that it will be under water in 2015, wait 2017, maybe 2025. For the record he said that as he was buying a new beach house in Malibu.

this pls.

San Francisco through Los Angeles is where all the rich hippy liberals live.

And to be fair, most of the red on the map is uninhabited.

What if they are cheating in a few of the close states and the CA goes red, and they forgot to cheat there.

the surfer boys are secret fascists

I live in Petaluma. There are a few Hillary signs, but almost everyone I've talked to is TRUMP.

I don't think he's going to win the state thanks to SF, LA and the rest of the shitheads in this state , but I'm going to vote for him.

CA should be split into 3-4 states. It's really unfair.

Sup fellow Ukiah user.

Was at my credit union today and wound up chatting with one of the younger latina representatives about taxes. She all shyly said she was voting Trump and so is her whole family, and she hoped I wasn't offended. Had similar run ins down in Santa Rosa.

Paint it red, anons.

There is hope though. Not gunna lie.

I live in the area just north of LA and frequently visit the greater LA area. Same situation as OP posted. TON of Bernie/Stein support. Almost ZERO Hillary support but the one constant is the Trump shit peppered all over.

San Diego is a toss up but leans red
San Francisco is hard blue
LA is hard blue
If not for the latter 2 California would be a hard red state

La here. MAGA faggots.

Comfortable weather makes you stupid.

I just seen some Trump Pence signs driving down to San Diego today too

live in that area, can confirm

I'm an afterberner in the SF Bay Area. I am an extremely shy Trump supporter, although I have implied it to certain trusted people. When FBI user said that the shy Trump supporter effect will take place en masse in CA, I believe it because he's talking about me, and I can't be the only one. Stigmatization against Trump support is probably worse here than anywhere else in the country, so people shut the fuck up about it.

you get your ballot with ching chong language?

The middle class neighborhoods in San Diego(my hometown) are only places where I see signs for clinton. The centeral valley is solid red. I doubt the state will go red but it's definitely more posible than years past. People here, myself included, are still pissed because of the whole bernie thing and don't want to support clinton. I'm voting trump but most of the other bernie supporters I know arent voting or voting for stein. A few I know are voting for Rocky de la Fuente, only mexicans though.

>tfw i got D R O P P E D by a gril from Hollyweird for saying Clinton should be in jail

>gook runes
Bay?
LA?

Liberals are parasites and move anywhere that has freedom and fucks it up for everyone else. California was originally a great place to go to get away from the over-reaching federal government, but it's own success is what killed it.

This too many retarded mexicans

>Be chink in bay area
>Hardcore trump supporter
>All the qt azns are extreme sjws
>Have to hide powerlevel until after election
Have to say shit like "Oh I don't know, I haven't really been following this election" when in fact I'm on Sup Forums any time I'm free.
This election is sucking me dry right now

I can count the number of enthusiastic hillary supporters I've met IRL on one hand. And I've traversed between OC and LA frequently. Most libtards are just hung up on their identity politics. California is a lot more diverse in its politics than most other folks in other states assume, it's just that those other voices get routinely drowned out by the left and their zombie ballot and illegal alien votes.

Although OP is a bit naive to think CA will ever turn red again. So long as the you know who run the media and social media.

Fellow north beach resident, most of my neighbors still haven't taken down their bernie posters and those that have replaced them with jill stein posters.

Also I've poisoned the well and convinced my family to vote 3rd party.

I couldn't agree more! Shy trump supporters all around (including myself). My husband will walk around with his MAGA hat though and get nothing but high fives.

It's a classic case of Urban dwellers versus rural folks. It makes alot of sense if you think about it for a moment. People who live in tiny little apartments packed in nut to butt like sardines spend the vast majority of their days surrounded by public amenities and government regulations. Roads, parks, public fountains, etc. They see all the "good" things that government does, and they receive the most benefit from government expenditures. They also rely on government on a daily basis to maintain order among their neighbors and keep all those public amenities maintained. So what ends up happening is that urban dwellers tend to view government as a force for good that could make the whole world an urban utopia if only we just gave them enough money and power. Meanwhile, rural people tend to have little daily interaction with government other than paying taxes and senseless meddling in their business. The little human interaction they have with government tends to be localized, sheriffs and the like, who they view as members of the community rather than "The Government". Naturally, these people want less government interference and more localized control. They also happen to be correct

CA is probably the most dangerous state to say you support Trump. Most of the state is red, yes. Always has been, I believe.

But because it always goes blue due to the big cities and we have a lot of very, very loud liberals, there's the perception that they can get away with anything. For example, beating up homeless women.

If there's a change here people will stay very quiet about it because they don't want to deal with that shit.

If you know people voting third party instead of Hillary, encourage them. Let them waste as many votes as possible under the assumption that CA will be blue.

>not just going full Emperor's Blazing Sword
fuck em, sing it loud, sing it proud.
if they want to be cucks, it's not like it would have been worth dealing with them

if they try to kick you out of school, just shout discrimination and buzzwords

im in the valley and i've seen as much trump stuff as i have hillary. still a lot of bernie, but that's to be expected. i am hoping a lot of people think that california is a safehold so they "protest" vote

same user. i fucking hate everyone here. its even worse bc i work in the industry and they're constantly flooding my feed with UR AN IDIOT IF U VOTE 4 TRUMP. i want them to all fall into a deep, deep pit

>San Francisco and Berkerly are gonna vote for trump because they dont talk to me about Hillary!

you are delusional if you really fuckin think that and live no where by here.

Any Californians afraid that if you vote trump libs will spread who you votes for w/ where you live on social media? Like here is all the people who voted for trump and their addresses have fun.

There's at least 6 million Conservatives in CA.
Mostly in San Diego and Orange County.

Unfortunately, there's 10 million libtards.

how the fuck would they get access to such a list?

though now im concerned.

Trump will make sure that no Clinton voters make it to the voting booth.

Good thing castle doctrine still applies here

You're out of your fucking mind.

Sacramento user here, everyone here is voting Clinton.

Just went up to visit SF state, it's the most PC place ever.
A friend took me aside and warned me about saying faggot.
In the middle of there dorms there a huge BLM sign and right next to it is an argument against saying all lives matter.

Can confirm this. I live in America and I have never seen a single Hillary yard sign. I've seen lots of pictures of Trump yard signs posted on Sup Forums though. He is going to win for sure.

Why do coast lines cause liberalism?

There doesn't need to be a bunch of young, white college liberals going out to support Clinton. They won't be out supporting Trump, either. Just one busload of Mexicans driving all over the state is probably pushing a thousand votes, per bus.

Do you even know how many illegals you can cram into a vehicle?

SAN DIEGO IS GOING RED

Sorry Drumpfshit but no, we don't waste money like retards on stupid signs or stickers

This.

The parts of California where if you go around with a camera crew, asking personal questions you're likely to get shot. Understandably, these regions don't get a lot of press. This is where the Conservatives live.

Don't get me wrong though--real friendly people. Just, not interested in the rest of the world's bullshit.

riverside county here.

Voted for trump.

gtfo ctr

also check em

Yeah, just on housing that is not worth, even remotely, how much is cost.

I live in Northern CA, right on the outskirts of the Bay and frequently travel north for work. The more north I go the more based, then I hit a city or a college town. There is a certain breed of Nor Cal based, where we dress a little different, talk a little different. You can just tell.

I'm not talking about the cowboy boot wearing guys, but like the silent based. I don't know I'm high as fuck.

the signs actually help contribute funds to the candidate.

You're good user

I get what you mean.

Love u

You do realize a sign is just a token for a donation to a candidate, right?

You know what I'm saying? Like the hard working guys out there, in a good job, owns some guns, has outdoor hobbies. Based. Is in good shape. Thats like the based people of this fine state. And I do love this state-- weather is awesome, most people up here are friendly, and it's beautiful.

There are a lot of degenerates though but they don't really mess with the based people. They know there would be repercussions.

love you too man

>stupid signs or stickers
HAHA oh yeah right, ive seen so many obongo and bernie stickers on libtards cars

The next time Cali goes red is when it finally is engulfed in nuclear fire, not for Trump, sorry. Cali is a free +55D for electoral college votes

Nothing lost at least

I'm actually really excited about this. SoCalfag here, and I'm kinda optimistic about cali being in play this election. There seem to be a lot of us who think our votes are hopeless and yanno, it's starting to add up!
I think we might actually have a chance at turning California red this time!
Don't think it's hopeless califriends, let's get those electorals red.