Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/xPmwZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't

Correct answer.

Good boy gone leaf

>VA
>blue

Virginia will go red. Polls have it a toss up now.

>Florida
>Blue

lmao

Sorry Florida and Colorado are going dem. Ive predicted every election in western countries for the last 6 years.

>colorado

> pa
> blue

>ca
>blue

pick one

>anystate
>blue

You're living in fantasyland

Mary Land
>not yellow

Clinton has a slight edge in Colorado. It can be surmounted if Trump has enthusiasm on his side, but Hispanics are voting in record numbers so I just don't know who will win it.

Leaf Post Best Post

I think the fact that Trump wants to leave marijuana laws to the states will have a big effect on Colorado

>co
>red

>nevada
>red

>maine
>part red

Everyone keeps giving Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA to Crooked Hillary. Out of those 4, Trump is walking away with at least 2 of them. If there are going to be recounts and contested results, it will be in those 4 states. Trump needs lawyers on the ground in Minnesota on election night. Look back to the Senate race a few years ago with Al Franken. What a shitshow that was. THAT was a fucking stolen election.

Trumps up by 3 in Virginia in post FBI scandal polls

what is the point is of maps like this? If you're giving him CO, what's stopping you from giving him NH, PA, MI, WI, MN?

i think trump was recently polling ahead in NH maybe a slight chance there?

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

Maine's 2nd is close to a toss up, Nevada is tough to poll so we kind of have to put in toss-up territory by default (although there have been good polls for Trump lately). CO is where I agree, I don't see it.

Not sure Trump will in Colorado. Not sure if Hillary will win New Hampshire. I think the election will be won and lost in these two states. Hillary has a good shot at North Carolina too though.

This map I can get behind, if the popular vote is swinging to Trump and polls are super wrong, then let it actually swing to Trump. No point in saying CO is red without a bunch of other states following suit. I would even add PA for Trump in this map.

Fuck off Hobbit Nate Silver

exactly, everyone knows the Russians are nuking the US now that they know it's 100% probability for Hillary to win

>blue NH
>blue MI
>blue PA

Filp texas

And cali

I wanted to split the difference between MN, WI, MI, and PA. So I gave Trump a state with 10 and Hillary one with ten. Then I gave Trump MI because it has less electoral votes at 16 compared to PA's 20.

I think Trump is going to very well in Great Lakes. I really think he'll pick up at least 2 of these states.

Blacks sit this one out. He wins PA too.

>Blacks sit this one out.
this is something niggers are good at

it's why all the niggers at the grocery store are in pajamas

I got $100 saying otherwise!

Virginia will go red because it is my state and I said so.

OH SHIT JEB! SURGE

>ohio 83% white
>hillary being shown as ahead
Is this just (((early))) votes?

Oh, son of a bitch! I forgot about the JEB! surge! Congratulations Mr. President!

You make that shit happen, VA! We are all counting on you! Making VA great again will make America great again!

California is going red before Washington ever does

Slow n' steady wins the race!

AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ABOUT SOMETHING DAHNALD

I simply cannot

This was correct 2 weeks ago, not now.

sitting here in VA and it can EASILY happen

Caption contest:

"I bet you're all clapping now!!"

The massive passion for Tim Kaine will keep VA blue for sure.

My best estimate.

Nova?
I can tell you ether

a. Nobody knows him
b. They hate him
c. They "slightly" like him

I saw excitement for Obama last time, now I see Trump signs everywhere.

Really what's the point of this bullshit system? With California the Democucks are gathering nearly 20 % of all votes.

couldn't NV CO and PA go opposite? Your map isn't ridiculous, but several states are pretty close and a lot can change in a week.

Nevada will go red, but other than that its very possible

>CA
>blue

If only I could do that for Illinois.

>PA
>VA
>WI
>blue

>UT
>red

Cali + NY = 84
Texas + Florida = 67
It's a bit skewed towards them, but Texas and Florida make up for it mostly.

>leaf

Don't go saying something you're going to later regret.

>Canada is slowly returning to bro tier status

I missed you guys

You have retarded voting system tb.h.

This is very probable, though Ohio and Florida will be hard to win

The Founding Fathers, thinking the average American to be too stupid to vote for President, assumed that each State would send its best men to be electors and vote for the President by their own personal opinions. Parties kinda fucked that up, tbqh.

Trade Colorado for NH and you have an accurate map. Screenshot this post.

P R A I S E.

yeah that'll do it

i do hope for one unexpected flip tho.

PA would end the evening early.

You are supposed to be the pinnacle of democracy. This shit isn't democratic at all.

that's implying Florida will even go red. It didnt last election cycle

Did you know that with this system you can literally become president with roughly 23% of the popular vote? You don't even have to win any of the big states (texas, california, or new york) just all the little ones.

>the pinnacle of democracy
No, we are a Republic, a subtle distinction that the Founding Fathers articulated quite thoroughly to prevent mob rule. Hence also the lack of a mechanism for nationwide referenda. That being said, the Electoral College does need to either be reformed or scrapped.

Your president always says that you are the most democratic nation on earth. Is he lying to me?

Florida will go red. No question about that.

way to lose $100

Toughest thing on that map will be Trump winning North Carolina.

>alaska
>red
>kentucky
>red

when will these memes die

No dumbass we are a Republic. I mean we sing hymns about the fucking Republic bro. This isn't ancient Greece democracy, people today just use the term "democracy" as a synonym for free elections.

Out of those four we'll probably going to get one realistically. me being from Michigan hopes it's us but my money is on PA

It's wrong, PA is apparently confirmed red.

You're a moron for thinking Trump would ever win CO and NV while losing NH. Much more likely to win NH and NV alone, CO is further out of reach.

Seriously I live in a super liberal neighborhood in Portland and I've met 4 Hillary supporters. Literally all of my democrat friends are voting Trump. Oregon's turning red on election day.

>what is sample size

>Trump wins in a landslide
>establishment gives electoral votes to Clinton anyway
yeah sounds about right

RIGGED

>florida and nc blue

>Utah
>not purple
Kek

Why does anyone think NC will be red? Haven't seen anything saying that anywhere.

Leaf post best post?

>Nate Silver says NC will be blue

>Hispanics are voting in record numbers
You mean illegals are flooding over more than ever to stop the wall, since we have no actual way to ensure citizens vote and not literally anybody

this will happen

cap this, for I am never wrong.

>Maryland
>Blue

>Oklahoma
>Red

What kind of bullshit map is this?

/thread

Damn it's at 50.1 to 49.9 Trump all the sudden. Tight as can be. NC is going to be big.

Colorado wont vote for Trump

>Virginia and New Mexico blue

Where have you been the last few days?

Wow this is actually the map. Nice job OP

fucking aussie cunts rigging our election

It looks like it's pretty much tied in Florida right now. And I live in Florida and already voted.

270towin.com/maps/xPmwZ