Nordics vs Mediterraneans

Why Nordics and Mediterraneans fight so much on Sup Forums?

I think we all can agree both of you are Top Quality races, so why the hate?. After all you are both white caucasians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least they're both white unlike you spic.

>tfw half norwegian half italian
Where do I fit in this

I blame the Jidf.

It doesn't even matter if they're responsible anymore.

savage

Infighting in Europe is what separated us. Nordic, Anglo or Mediterranean, we are all WHITE and should be hand in hand against the hordes of mudslimes

That is exactly what I said, read first dumb redneck idiot

Breton

And us Celts?

C'mon we tried hard to live the white man's way.

nords get a free ride because hitler gave them praises despite barely even having any actually achievements throughout history

mean while meds get talked down too. but all the greatest european achievements are med.

South of the Pyrenees, the Alps and the Sava-Danube begins the Middle East.

On the other hand some of the worst travesties against Europe were from the Meds, but acting like Nordics were perfect is also a lie.

celts > nords

You're posting on the internet, a Nordic-Anglo Saxon invention(pic related)

In fact Meds and Nords have contributed both to science and progress
Nords contributing nothing to Western Civilization is a meme that needs to die

By the way
Meds and Nords have alike IQ's.
Italy 102 Iq, Iceland 100 Iq

The eternal Breton is superior.
>Has actually useful magic resistance instead of meme stats like disease resistance

so basically you're admitting that whites are subhuman. without greece rome and the other post rome med societies that formed european history is very unamazing

swedes as a group have almost no achievements throughout history

Fuck off mutts

celto-Nordics > celts >nords

As you can see there's already a natural wall against Spain for example, that's why they aren't really a problem here.

The opening as pictured on my above comment is a big problem though.

They became bros when Europe was christianized

celto-nordis? Is that like north atlantids?

Technically speaking Anglos aren't Nordics, but Briton-Nord hybrids, so Celto-Germanic.

Personally I think that's one of the reasons the Brits were so successful in conquering the planet. The nordic tism combined with the ferocity and spirit of the celt made some kind of ubermenschian being. Alas, a ton of them are cucks now. The jew has done bad things to the Anglosphere.

guess that just makes you stupid since you're in argentina instead of a functional european country

Foundations of Western civilization are Greco-Roman you fucking cunt.

kinda

Today's Greeks are Not White. Not in the slightest.

It's whatever people hail from Northern France, Belgium, and the mixed parts of Britain(England, Wales, Cornwall, and lowlands Scotland).

But my grandma looks just like that Tronder woman except a ginger, so maybe that.

This, remember England was dominated by the Nordics since William the Bastard.

>functional european country
He's Argentinean not a time traveler.

they were ROACHED

You see, snownigger purists didn't think this through at first. This is why you see all of the "ancient romans were nordic" claims. They can't stand the thought that the cultural foundation of their civilization was founded by what they consider non-whites.

Mediterraneans founded White Culture. And then converted to like worship.

Now they're brown and broke.

>Nords contributing nothing to Western Civilization is a meme that needs to die

its really not though.

i do think that nords have the potential to innovate though. but they have never had high enough populations to really make much of an impact at all

meds did have enough numbers and they did innovate the world in a ridiculous way. thats the difference

This
half Danish(or norwegian dead dad is deeeaaadd) and half Greek [like rural island white and right off the boat]
Goddamn my luck

Turkey seems a pretty nice european country.

conquered by the French you mean, so fellow Celto-Germanics.

The Norsemen who settled in Normandy interbred with the celto-Germanic population of northern France in the same way the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Danes intermixed with the native Britons hundreds of years earlier.

Just they probably didn't murder all the men and take the women like the Anglosaxons did.

severely underrated post

meditaraneans and germans are the master race

Nordics all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Nord women are best for BLACKED videos

bump for my north American brother

So now we are white?
Cool

>meditaraneans

>nordic achievements

LITTLE

Checking my own leaf get.

HAHAHAHAHAH EVEN SPAIN HAS MORE ACHIEVMENTS THAN THE NORDS

This. Pic related is the height of nordic innovation and civilization.

>tfw the Celto-Germanic Nations are the most heavily represented

Seriously. I'm convinced the hybrid of Celt and Nord makes some kind of literal master race.

>Thread is about Normie's and Meds
>Posts a pic of a German and a Med
Literally the leader of the Saxon army in King Arthur(with Clive Owen)

Rekt

Wonderful huebants.

FPBP

I always thought that guy was Swedish. Not in the movie, but irl.

Also, North Germans are Nordic.

Oh dear. I always remember that fucking rotten burger smell of sweaty dirty redneck ass in a bar of amarillo tx.

>the internet, a Nordic-Anglo Saxon invention(pic related)
The internet was invented by the US Military(as was computers and personal computers)
America is more German than anything with Irish right behind it btfoing the shit out of the English in terms of numbers.
Odds are the guys who created those things in the military weren't English at all

hahahah poor little sven

the sad part is this research only goes back the 1400's well after italys peak

if they showed the whole of history the bar would be massive

TFW YOU WERNT BACKWARDS ASS PAGAN DOGFUCKERS AND WERE WORSHIPPING CHRIST BEFORE IT WAS COOL

SCOTTISH HIGHLANDER TRUE MASTER RACE GET FUCKED HEATHENS

>nords

Wtf is a nords?

>conquered by the French
Normans were Danish and German Vikings you idiot not french

>we wuz germanics

hahahahah even germanic history doesnt compare to Mediterranean history though

Germanics locked the last 600 or so years

meds locked the first 1500 and still managed to innovate at similar level to germany well into the 21st century. only recently have they begun to die

> Mediterranean
> white

We all know alpines are the actual power of whitetopia

>America is more German than anything with Irish right behind it btfoing the shit out of the English in terms of numbers.

Self-reported ancestry is literal horse shit. White America is more Anglo than it is German.

This map is of a DNA study of a quarter of a million people throughout the US.

You realise that Nord is a synonym of Germanic, and that English, Lowland Scottish and German people are considered Germanic?

This whole thread you've been arguing against a strawman where you imagine that when refer to the Nordic race they're exclusively referring to the people of the "Nordic countries". They're not.

there's nothing wrong with being black

>North Germans are Nordic.
Are you retarded? Nords are Germans who migrated north(hence the name northmen)
North Germans are german not nordic
And yes, he is Swedish but in that pic he is dressed and portrays a Saxon

Top kek

Brits are hybrids of Celts and Nords. The English may be considered Germanic, like the Austrians are German, but they're both mixed with non-nordic groups.

WE

Per capita we kick as though. There are 9 million swedes and we've discovered almost as many elements as the brits.

>The Welsh wuz Romans n shit

I knew i got Caesar in my blood

>Got his shit kicked in by a shit kicker
lol

Yep

What's the date on this map?
I find it particularly curious how brits are considered a med mix in it. Perhaps an antiquated consideration related to Roman occupation.
Also the strange default to an alpine race occupying both russia and turkey.
Pretty great

Normans didn't leave much of a genetic footprint. It was primarily cultural.

nah not really. the swiss have a lower population than you and double the achievements

Pretty arbitrary, that red dot in North Portugal. It's in the middle of Peneda-GerĂªs, which is a national park and a wilderness. I'm pretty familiar with Braga/Viana do Castelo/Minho in general and I can tell you without much doubt that the region is not some sort of Nordic racial enclave in Portugal. People might be a little paler there because the north is overcast and there isn't the beach culture that exists in the south, but most people still have dark hair and eyes and are in all respects phenotypically ordinary.

They were also arguably not celtic

Bretons were. Not that it means anything, celt was anything from northern Iberia to the balkans

Colovians are germanic :DD We came from Atmora

There is an ethnic distinction between them though.

And Nordic doesn't mean the same thing as Nord. A Nord is someone from Scandinavia. Nordic is a racial classification that can be used interchangeably with teutonic and germanic.

Looking at the population today, the population of Spain is basically twice as large as all the nordic countries together
What do you expect

Normans were germanic, the original britons were celtic until the anglo saxons came and mixed with them

Because ulfric stormcloak is the rightful high king.

>Mexican intellectual thinks you can counter the Testudo formation

Those savages never stood a chance.

When I say a hybrid with Nords I'm referring to the Angles and the Danes, not the Normans. The Normans were well French'd by 1066.

The largest affect they had on Britain was probably language. English is much different today because of all the Latin and French words added.

>Self reported
Its not self reported it's recorded fact
Germans migrated in massive numbers in the early-mid 1800's and continued to have periods of mass immigration to the US all the way up until the end of WW2.
German heritage is the largest genetic makeup of whites in the US by almost double of English(which is about 26 million, Germans at 50)
Its not conjecture so quit pretending it is so you can fit it into your bullshit re-interpritation of history because you love English cock up your ass

Checkmate, meds.

Nords are literal snow niggers. Never built a culture half decent until the Romans taught them how.

If you research a lot of the men in the God tier are blue/grey eyed, Tesla and Copernicus just off the top of my head.

Why are Brown eyed subhumans incapable of opening their mouths without lying with every syllable? Is it because you are genetically related to Jews and African civilizations?

Why is Dinaric pictured at twice the age of the other guys?

>Here's 4 guys in their 20's and one guy in his fifties because fuck those people

The hell are you talking about?
You didn't convert until the English rammed it down your throat Charlemagne style

>i sure hope they don't hit my exposed legs

>Its not conjecture so quit pretending it is so you can fit it into your bullshit re-interpritation of history because you love English cock up your ass

I see you are upset.
It is recorded fact from a self reported census, nigger.
You don't have to get your kraut panties in a wad because genetics disagree with you.

Arrows lad, arrows.