That was completely unnecessary

That was completely unnecessary

Is that the gay kid from in a heartbeat?

Stop shilling you faggot nobody cares about in a heartbeat anymore.

He looks like that gay kid you double faggot.

Yeah, that DuckTales bug was annoying.

So they hooked up? They planted the seeds a while ago - no, actually, it's more like they dropped the seeds in one pile on the side of the road and moved on to other stuff. Is the show over?

It was actually decent. Instead of shoving their annoying romance plots down our throats and making us watch that instead of the main plot they had the decency to wait till the end. Star vs should had taken notes.

>is this show over?
Yes.

>Pointing out comparisons between two things is now equivalent to being a paid adverting marketer for them.

How do you even talk to people. How do you even function in a conversation without biting your tongue off. Do you just talk about the weather, or would that be considered shilling for The Weather Channel, featuring Mark Elliot on Weather Center Live, weekdays from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (EST)?

>>my crackship became canon
Feels good, man.

>implying any of the social retards here talk to people

It is Disney

what did you expect?

It's a little sad that best girl didn't win, but at least she got her black'd consolation prize.

Cute.

The very last scene was kinda weird...

Should've been Boon
I'm only half joking somebody help me

You're already beyond all help.

Didn't the creator say Matilda would get character development in season 2?

Will there ever be a season 2? I love this show, great characters and cute art style. Also

>JAZZ HANDS!

This was season 2, Disney didn't renew and burned out the season in like a few weeks tops.

At least the creators new before hand and could resolve some of the main stuff...unlike someother XD shows

what is this show?

Penn/Zero

Are you stupid?

Its called the Notgays.
sometimes people get them so you think there not gay.

ikr

To be fair, Penn was beta as fuck back then. She did help him get his shit together.