Which one?

It had to be asked eventually.

Attached: vs.jpg (1347x936, 1.25M)

As in who would win? The answer is obvious

Attached: 73C453C1-2E13-4527-9CA8-D58D96AAC3FC.jpg (768x595, 153K)

the fuck am I looking at

shuma gorath manufacturing the justice league and dropping it in the marvelverse, obviously.

I mean shit nigga I don't even read comics and I understood that shit.

If you're not memeing it's Starro

eyes on the wrong side negro.

If youre gonna post doppelganger shit that isnt the OP then at least post actual taste, stupid nigger

Attached: body-snatchers-remake.jpg (1920x1040, 231K)

>all male team
>all female team

Pottery. Havent seen Annihilation yet but it has Natalie Portman so its worse than The Thing by default.

Its pretty damn fun[/spoiler

Attached: 1520853905007.webm (1176x660, 2.29M)

Is it on Netflix already?

You mean which is the better film? The Thing, I guess but I really like Annihilation too. They're pretty different films though. The comparison seems pretty surface level. May as well throw in Invasion of the Body Snatchers while youre at it.

I don't even know what you're asking. The Thing shits all over Annihilation in every category. This smells like a shill thread because Netflix dropped the ball on that pos.

Not really. Invasion is what Thing and Annihilation would be if the aliens spread, not just contained.

Top kek. Annihilation is garbage. Piss poor writing and dialogue, which on the other hand is the strength of The Thing.

In b4
>muh visuals
>muh BRRRREEEMMMMMMM WHHHEEEEERRRRMMMMMM

the thing has the best practgical effects that hold up to this day

annihilation has some good artistic practical effects but the cgi is kinda shit. but its more colorful and reminds me of color out of space just a tiny bit.

both use a shogoth

This. Somebody, as simple as it may have been to do, edited those two posters together in their own time just because they wanted to ask Sup Forums which would win or some vague shit like that to maximise the amount of replies?

Most insidious doppleganger comin' through

Attached: rsz_palmerthing.png (350x260, 144K)

>Somebody, as simple as it may have been to do, edited those two posters together in their own time just because they wanted to ask Sup Forums which would win or some vague shit like that to maximise the amount of replies?
Thank you captain obvious for explaining the concept of posting on an imageboard to me.

I have not seen any of the 2.
The Thing seems like a body-Horror movie. Annihilation seems like more of a sci-fi mystery / Action movie.
I don't see how the two are compareable.

>ennio morricone score
>all male wearing parkas so you cant tell who's who when watchin the first time
>Lovecraftian motifs
>one of the best practical effect
Annulation had no chances

>hasnt seen Thing

18+

>he wants to pick an all female team over an all male team
You are one of THEM aren't you?
(((THEM

But I thought doppelgänger is about you facing your doppelgänger

Annihilation qualifies. So does Bodysnatcher remake. But The Thing isn't. It's basically a touch-kill so the replacement only comes up after you die. You and the replacement can't exist at the same time. So it's not a doppelgänger.

Go back to your BvS threads you fucking soyboy

Has anyone seen the pilot of Wars of the Worlds the tv series season 2?
When the aliens dropped possession tactic and began to clone people in a bathtub?