There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game ever, no matter what

>There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game ever, no matter what
Why even live?

Who's really to blame?

Not talking about the OP pic.

Quesadilla, who else? He started the bad blood now more and more Marvel staff bashes DC on twitter.

Captain America. What a fucking dick.

In response to your question in reference to OP's statement. Not about your question if asked in the context of OP's pic.

If we did Marvel would blame DC for why their roster is so shit

It’s dumb that captain America knocks over superman’s glass, pretty much the only two in the room who wouldn’t fight each other given the situation.

A moded fan game can be better than an original one from Crapcom or NRS or whatever is called the ones that made injustice

more than a fighting game, a mario party like game would be better

>Netherealm is now more trustworthy of making it than Capcom

What the fuck is wrong with the world

I know damn well Cap and Supes would have enough manners to use coasters

We could get a fan-made game if enough people are interested. There's a fan-made game based on the Arrowverse coming soon, and it's only because enough hype was built up about it.

Joe Quesada was petty manchild that started the bad blood over something really stupid. Then all the editors and writers at Marvel beceme even pettier and continued with the idiotic behavior that spread like wildfire across Marvel and gave us some of the shittier works in western comics history.

Really, it's Marvel being Marvel at the moment.

>Cap apologizes for knocking Sup's drink over and buys him another because he's a boy scout
>Superman takes it in stride and accepts the apology/drink because he's a boy scout too
>Tensions ease up even more when Spider-Man dope slaps Wolverine for being a fight hungry autist and popping the claws

What would be the ideal number of playable characters in a DC vs Marvel fighting game?

Are they all drinking water?

I just want a Marvel fighting game, without Capcom bullshit

>Disney will never make a Disney vs Marvel vs Star Wars vs Muppets fighting game

no, they'd have manners not to have drinks on the goddamn pool table to start with

There's clearly apple juice and soda there, too.

Actually I think it's more likely than getting a crossover comic again.

Currently the people at Marvel who are obsessed with it being a "premium brand" and dumb shit like that are in charge of Marvel Worldwide, Inc (the subsidiary who handle the comics) but ever since Disney took control, Marvel Entertainment as a whole seems to exist only as a technicality. The people in charge of things like licensing, movie production, and games are all more like the various owners of Marvel in the 80's and 90's who are more interested in just making money than protecting a brand.

And aside from a comic book, a game would be, in terms of license hurdles and red-tape, the easiest possible project to make.

If anyone has any insight on the recent sales of Injustice 2, MvCI, or the performance of the mobile games, it could give us a view of how likely Marvel is to approach someone about this project.

Kermits too op dude, nobody stands a chance

I keep thinking Injustice 2 is a Producers-esque situation where they tried making a shit game to get out of a contract and it ended up being successful.

Kek

What the fuck are the infinity gems in this game for?

It depends on the style of game, but I'd say at least 20, preferably 30-40.

There are certain characters you absolutely must have, no exceptions:
>Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern
>Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man

Then there are characters that are going to get in because of their marketing importance with the movies:
>Aquaman, Cyborg
>Captain Marvel, Black Panther

Next you have characters that are simply too popular to be left out:
>Harley Quinn
>Wolverine

So right there, your absolute minimum number of characters is 14, just putting characters you have to have, before we even get into marketing opportunities for whatever other movies/shows are coming up, before we even get into villains, and before we even get into fan-favorites.

The game was based on the Infinity Gauntlet event that had occurred just a few years before.

To be fair the games are already dumb enough based on the ass pulls they need to incorporate to balance power levels. The amount of ass pulling to make angry-fighter-game Superman not immediately stomp Spider-Man basically just makes it "cosplay fighterZ"

>caring about power levels
>in a fighting game
>instead of just having fun

>worried about not having narrative
>to explain why character would fight character
>instead of just accepting what it is and enjoy it

holy shit you are the faggot that netherrealm injustice shit panders

When the comic industry as a whole gets in its final stage, DC and Marvel will try one last attempt to get more readers. Then they will make crossovers movies, cartoon and direct-to-dvd videos and videogames.
but it will be too late because their habit of fucking up everything they touch will something they can get rid off anymore so all their attempts will be shit. The cartoons will be in flash, the movies will be directed by Shyamalan and their OVAs will be made by chinese animation studios. The game will be shit too.
And then it will be over.

Man i really don't care about powerlevels or anything but the left side of that bar would get the shit kicked out of them with that pair-up right there.

>injustice shit panders

then they're doing a terrible job of pandering because I hate that shit. I'd rather play fallout 4 with muh DC mods and my post-apocalyptic League. Because at least my shitty fan fic isn't shitting up anyone else's life then. No, you misjudged me user. In fact, I think you seem to have completely forgotten where you're posting. You see, this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums. Of course I would rather have a coherent story and in-character game rather than some stupid out of character shit made for gamers with no brain. Otherwise I would love Injustice and whatever the fck marvel and capcom are shilling since those are just move sets and skins instead of characters.

Don't post Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums, even if it's co-related, if you want a fucking vidyafag response.

Imagine prof xavier and martian manhunter faces off..

>this salty
>copy pasta level response
>plays fallout 4 and league
>"look how intelligent i am!"
>response degrades into company wars posting
wew lad

again, you misunderstand user. start reading more carefully. I play fallout 4, with mods to create a post-apocalyptic league. I'm not quite sure what League is.

Again, you seem to be more of a vidyafag than a Sup Forums poster. go be a faggot over on the general or the Sup Forumsanilla board. Either way, fuck off faggot.

>rogue drinking beer out of a bottle

Could she be any more white trash?

Mugen

what are you a fag? need a bottle for your Beer?

she does suck old guy cock for fun

Even as someone who barely plays games, if it's a fighting game it should be about fun, not accurate power levels.

Being more interested in the Sup Forums aspect of it doesn't mean I want a game that just throws gameplay out the window in the face of accuracy. Would I prefer a Tex Murphy-esque Batman detective game? Would I prefer to have a Daredevil game that combines open world stealth and superheroics with Ace Attorney style evidence gathering and courtroom trials? Of course I would. But I still had plenty of fun with Marvel Super Heroes and Justice League Task Force and am still down for fun fighting games that make concessions for gameplay.

Marvel. DC gives no fucks - they teamed up with the Mortal Kombat people, for God's sake. If Marvel and DC could agree to it, MvDC would be a massive moneymaker for both companies.

But until then, at least I have MUGEN.