Oh no no no no no

China No!

Attached: blckpoanter.png (2120x1094, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2096341/white-people-wanted-peek-chinas-booming-rent-foreigner-industry
dmarge.com/2016/07/chinese-companies-hiring-white-people.html
cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D-DJrrMbLC4
edition.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html
qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

Attached: 0015bf80a18e015074f04f80b957e204.jpg (800x580, 90K)

Lolololol

>/pol was wrong the chinese aren't racis-

B-BUT I THOUGHT POL TARDS WERE WRONG CHINESE WORSHIP US BLACK MEN R-RIGHT GUYS??!!

Seems about right. Read a Chinese American review where the Chinese American noticed the Chinese Chinese audience didn't get any of the references, jokes or significance.

Killmonger's struggle was too foreign.

Wakanda's significance as an African nation never colonized flew over their heads.

The Chinese audience saw the whole thing as very American, and therefore no big deal. The African parts didn't register.

>Inhales dead star matter

Attached: 1515027746259.jpg (960x849, 191K)

Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.

Too late

Attached: 1520739276473.jpg (633x568, 125K)

I genuinely like the chinese version better just because chadwick's beard is so fucking garbage
it literally looks like someone glued pubes to his chin I can't comprehend how anyone could find him attractive
I'm gay af and historically racially indiscriminate in my relationships but chadwick boseman is not even a little bit attractive

>BP Sunday -37%, worst drop for any superhero movie. BVS Sunday drop was 34%

*Inhales*

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
OHOHOHHOHONONONONAHAHA
OOOAHAHAHHA*haaaarck*OOOFH
ONONONONOaaaaaaaaaAAGAGAH
HA HA HA HAH HAAAA HAHA HAA
>Black Panther
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA
>Too Black
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHJAHGHAHFGHHHRRT

Attached: 1490147059217.gif (680x366, 1.67M)

>BTFOs soy wars
>bans "hip hop" culture
>shits on the memepanther for being too black

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

>Black Panther makes 1 billion
>Justice League, starring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and 3 others doesn’t even reach 700 mill
*inhales*

You aren't black.

The Chinese would have been happier with the Korean parts being filmed in China. Or the whole thing taking place in China. They can afford to be insular -- there are a billion of them.

China is just anti american, as always.
Then again, I don't like chinese movies, so we're even on that at least.

MBJ on the other hand

Jews bought out empty cinemas screening BP :)

why is she blowing into his navel?

OBSESSED

Attached: 1512322755427.png (988x896, 1.75M)

>Dark Undertones

Attached: 1458968676207.jpg (600x580, 68K)

b-b-btfo!!

Attached: 36A47C9C-20F9-4413-821E-6A3625C90C3D.jpg (543x756, 110K)

Chadwick isn't a faggot, so it doesn't matter if you are not attracted to him.

>China is just anti american
Chinese business' literally hire white people to just stand around in meetings just so they look better. They just hate dumb nigs and have no concept of white guilt to hold back their true feelings

spot on, he should've been the lead from the start then maybe I'd give a shit about the character

This. They fooled the Chinks with these movie posters

Attached: 374c7b7d-dd4d-406b-8ddf-a2a0e97136d4[1].jpg (429x600, 271K)

t. Pledditor

I AIM WHERE I AIM

>Domestic higher than foreign

Lmao

To be fair, we'd have the poster on the left if it weren't for vanity. China doesn't give a shit about our celebs.

can't believe this piece of shit film reached 1 billy. at least avatar will always be #1.

Chinese versions of IMDB
>Black Panther - 7.9
>Justice League - 8.5

General rule of thumb is everything under 8 is terrible

OH NO NO NO NO NONONO

The Dark Knight has a much higher domestic than foreign

Why would Chinese do that? And why would whites allow themselves to be used like that?

That almost sounds like the mirror of Europeans hiring the tallest blackest men around to act as bodyguards in order to impress the Chinese ....

>user says as he replied to a chain about MCUvDCEU

Attached: art.jpg (1200x956, 97K)

>Waiting for the reports of angry chinks demanding refunds for being tricked

Attached: 1520005059915.png (443x451, 107K)

These posters tell the true story
Diversity BTFO

Because it makes them look like big shots who do business with the EU and/or America

Look up white monkey jobs

Attached: arrrest me.webm (854x470, 2.75M)

woah..... who would have thought that Sup Forums was right after all?

Attached: 527338893.jpg (1328x497, 54K)

>When I entered the theater, a bunch of black people was fighting in the night… I’ve never been in a theater so dark that I couldn’t find my seat.

What was the box office again?

Over $1000 000 000?

This is kino, It could be in a movie.

>Diversity BTFO
More like nigger movies btfo. look at chinas highest grossing movies

Your random 2 sentence anonymous forum post proves it I guess

Please, those are a minority. They're the equivalent of diversity hires.

Jesus that's pretty badass.Just a wince from a full blast of pepper spray

Attached: mel-gibson1.jpg (500x740, 107K)

NO NO NO CHINESE LOVE US BLACK MEN RIGHT PLEASE GIVE ME QT CHINESE GF :(((

Having to pull a guys hair to get him down. Why is the american police force so female?

>Then again, I don't like chinese movies, so we're even on that at least.

u wot m8?

Apply yourself!

Attached: zhang-yimou-image.jpg (450x540, 64K)

He also has bug eyes, he's below average looking. MBJ should have been the lead actor, I see so many sloots thirsty for him on twitter and irl.

And you only see 2 cents of it after every post?

>chinese poldude raging over white whores getting panthered

we postdemimeta memes now

>Have dreadlocks
>Get head yanked to the ground
The math seems correct.

Attached: 1514671049510.png (500x377, 182K)

Is Sup Forums really so out of strawmen for this movie they're now using Chinese ratings even though it already made $70 million there?

Did they show trailers with only the costumed panther and the white characters?

OH NONONONONO

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 142K)

apply urself

I'm honestly surprised they killed him and I can see a potential resurrection on the horizon. Killmonger had a clear shot at a redemption arc but he died because reasons

>"i've made a huge mistake*
>*mariachi sound of silence intensifies*

>Chinese business' literally hire white people to just stand around in meetings just so they look better

lol no they don't. Only South Asians worship whites, Japan and China worshipping whites is a Sup Forums pipedream.

Feels good being vindicated. Shills are massive fucking losers and do nothing for this board when they create literally hundreds of threads each week just to provoke people about what is really just average Marvel shlock.

Another reviewer who came into the theater late made a similar observation: “When I entered the theater, a bunch of black people was fighting in the night… I’ve never been in a theater so dark that I couldn’t find my seat.”
>10/10

Attached: f1nWzCf.jpg (461x600, 65K)

>That almost sounds like the mirror of Europeans hiring the tallest blackest men around to act as bodyguards
huh?
highest demand and pay bodyguard services are all white meatheads run by white ex military
u wont even find 56% face

do u live in an african province of roman republic? or just referring to shitty city nightclubs owned by arab princes?

BASED Chinks

lol stay mad faggot
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2096341/white-people-wanted-peek-chinas-booming-rent-foreigner-industry

dmarge.com/2016/07/chinese-companies-hiring-white-people.html

cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html

Sure they do, whites are extensively used as image boosts.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-DJrrMbLC4

>lol no they don't. Only South Asians worship whites, Japan and China worshipping whites is a Sup Forums pipedream.

Or maybe they assume that given how predominate Caucasians are in Japanese Manga, Anime, and Video games?

Attached: Sephiroth.png (259x385, 79K)

China loves whites, actually. The other user is right, they even reported that on fucking CNN.
>edition.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html
Only Japs are racist towards everyone (the way it should be).

Attached: c680d7ff3bc118a65d947edae57e391b[1].jpg (500x330, 25K)

> domestic includes a huge share of tickets for poor niglets bought by sponsors

Based chink

Umm, sweetie, that's what diversity means...

youtube doesnt care about asian shows, so they aren't deleted from the site. the millions of hours make u look stupid and out ur gay little inferiority complex. the guy simply said whites are the go-to diversity hire in asia, which is embarassingly obvious, with the amount of white (usually female and blonde) just standing around and occasionally interacting on various shows and advertisements.

the pol and worship bit was retarded on ur part, take a break from r/asianmasculinity and stop reading things that aren't there

Attached: 1476733388695.png (1022x731, 643K)

China is literally colonizing Africa right now, though, so it should be even closer to home.

>a movie full of blacks will attract black people to the cinema and make them feel represented
>for some reason that we can't explain why, people who aren't black can't feel represented by black actors

Yeah, but they're not inviting these niggers into their countries, the way whites did. Also, they're not as soft or care about the nigger plight as way whites are.

it is interesting that the marketing department for the movie chose to use posters that covered his face. that solidly states, with no need for further proofs, what the marketing thinks will sell better in china.

Hmm

Attached: 1459311379639.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Ironically, Chinese fear that they'll take some in and they'll have America's problem with violence.

>Great displeasure of knowing enough Cantonese to almost kinda bluff my way through
>Average dude wojack with hair
>Every single time I go outside for a smoke break
>Smokeonsmoke
>At least 4 people try to sell me something or someone
>Great wife great wife great wife anything u want
>Good shit good shit good shit all u need
>After hours consist of "auntie dodging" which is where you avoid older ladies trying to throw younger ones at you chanting marry this marry that you no want to be alone and old!
>I was 22 at the time
>mfw my picture is probably still hanging in all those stores to make them look more professional

Like. Kings.
Shame they are all such horrible bastards when it comes to morals.

Attached: 1517777010909.jpg (480x553, 62K)

>tfw chinese are basically invading here, Australia

>tfw don't even care anymore because I know for a fact they won't give a fuck about coons or leftists demands, they'll take all the native land and burn all the abo's and ban all gay pride parades etc

Feels good honestly, Mommy Britain has let us down hard this last 100 years. Let's see what daddy Xin can do

Attached: Amerimutts vs WÜNDER KIKE.png (1200x956, 621K)

Yes. See Pol fags are so utterly btfo they have regressed past acceptance back to denial. Its like BvS syndrome. The idea if BP breaking 1.1 or even 1.2 billion is so unthinkable that they have to shit on it anyway they can.

Lmao xd niggers! Amirite? Oh wait the movie is still succesfull ;(

Attached: 1520261660961.webm (1024x640, 954K)

Here's a link: qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/

>too black! (Black Panter)
>too ugly people! (TLJ)

Why does chineses hate Disney's masterworks?

>China doesn't give a shit about our celebs.
Is this actor famous? I never heard about him.

why do chinkoids like homosexuals?

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Vice did an episode on it and they hired that soy boy to sit in Chinese business meetings

Cop wasnt wearing gloves and the guy was covered in mace. I would've grabbed his hair too. What the fuck was he thinking would happen? Aggressively approaching a pack of cops when they're repeatedly telling you to step back.

>Chinese versions of IMDB
>>Black Panther - 7.9
>>Justice League - 8.5
What site?

Attached: BP vs JL.jpg (1450x371, 170K)

Their fear is in the right place

Niggers = crime

kek

Attached: disappointed asian waifus.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Serious question, how many dicks do you suck on a daily basis?

Also, no one had any illusions of it not succeeding. It's marvel and oscar bait. Of course critics were going to love it.

Fuck that guy. He was willing to kill billions for the sins of thousands of people that are no longer alive. His plan was idiotic from the get go.

Attached: 1472875061905.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Attached: korean girls summon BWC demon.png (2395x922, 2.15M)