Last Episode Rick&Morty

What the fuck?
Why was the last episode of rick and morty so abysmal? The season was amazing until up to this point. Why did they fuck it up so bad with dumb, shitty political commentary and Minecraft?
I'm genuinely disapointed.

The season was supposed to be 14 episodes, it got cut down to 10. they ended it in a good place, but they way they got there was shit and rushed.

If you want to feel better about it, just imagine there were a couple more episodes that transitioned to the final situation in a satisfying way, nothing you can do about it now.

>having high expectations for Rick and Morty

That makes me pretty sad.
Rick&Morty shines when it's playing off his own creative humor and crazy scenarios, not off dumb parody or commentary on social issues.
The parodistic elements are truly the weakest form of comedy in the entire series.

It was amazing. Rick revealed he has autism which proves he's just like me. (I bet he'll say he's INTJ next thus proving that Rick is what I'm destined to become in the future.) Rick had an amazing battle with the president of the United States, showing the futility of military spending against an intelligent foe who could defeat the US on a one-by-one basis. It also demonstrated the idiocy of US foreign policy under the Obama administration with its incessant drone strikes. (How's that for a "peaceful" president?) It also delved deep into Nietzschean philosophy regarding Beth's willingness to craft meaning out of her suddenly meaningless existence, confronted with the stark reality of having the intelligence of someone like Rick. She chose to love fate and accept it, affirming life once and for all, making the question of whether she was a clone or not a silly one. By reverting the family to its original state with Rick's position as patriarch stripped and him becoming a pariah in his own home, we can explore deeper into an absurdist Camus-like exploration into Rick's existentialist dealings and his otherworldly adventures into both the cosmos and his inner psyche.

Truly this show is meant for geniuses. You just don't, and frankly can't, understand.

Fuck, this copypasta triggers the fuck out of me.

sorry but that just doesn't have the punch of the other copypasta

topkek

I think it's new.

>shitty political commentary
There was a political commentary? What was it, and how was it shitty?
And i am genuinely asking

We're dumb, user. The ending is a brilliant masterpiece that only smart people with high IQ can understand and enjoy while feeling superior but we can take solace in the fact that we're all gonna die anyways.

ricklantis was supposed to be the season finale.

>The season was amazing
Wrong. The whole season was poorly paced and disjointed. If you had realized this sooner you wouldn't be so surprised when the finale was more of the same.

>shitty political commentary
>entire series makes fun of christians and republicans for 3 seasons
>one episode makes 1 or 2 backhanded jabs at obama and suddenly now its too much politics
classic

anyone trying the szechuan sauce tomorrow?

>political commentary
How is Rick having a biggest dick contest with the President a political commentary?

is this new pasta

>The season was amazing until up to this point.

because he was black and not based on trump REEEEEEEE

I think it was fun. Of course it was a ruse. You read about the episode and think it's about evil Morty and not about Rick fighting not-Obama. Also I like that they will go back to season one. Maybe it was clumsy but I didn't like the divorce stuff.

>>entire series makes fun of christians and republicans for 3 seasons

You realize they take jabs at the left to, right?

In one of the first episodes they shit on the people who freak out over the word 'retarded'. And of course there was Morty's freakout on Summer's SJW bullshit in the second inter dimensional cable episode.

>getting butthurt at really basic bitch drone jokes

>Also I like that they will go back to season one
Alright Sup Forums. Would like Summer going back to be impressionable and incompetent?

i think they try to create trends with every episode they bring out now.
Pickle rick
Sezchuan sauce (or whatever)
minecraft
and so on

Political commentary... Maybe because conservatives are deranged cunts and need to be reviled at all times? Kys moron