Holy shit

Holy shit

I thought it was just a stupid made up name all this time.

>Fred Trump, born Friedrich Drumpf, in Kallstadt, Germany, in 1869, had an estate worth $500,000 in today’s dollars when he died in Queens on May 30, 1918, at age 49.

nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-astor-weathy-nyc-families-wills-revealed-article-1.2345156

Other urls found in this thread:

surnamedb.com/Surname/Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPF BTFO

DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT HILLARY WE"RE LOSING RIGHT NOW AND SHE NEEDS ALL THE HELP SHE CAN GET

it's not pronounced "drumpf" though
if anything it's "troomp"

Praise KEK.

How do idiots like that have a job?

Trumps family in germany comes from Kallstadt in the state Rheinland-Pfalz. His ancestor Hanns Drumpf settled there in 1608. Now what you need to realise here is that germans at that time spoke very heavy regional dialects (low german), thus his name "Drumpf" was actually pronounced "Trump" (it comes from "Trommler" -> Drummer). When the german state started to register peoples names it used high german instead of the local dialect, thus the spelling is actually Trump, which is NOT a change of name, it's saying the same name in another language.

When Trumps grandfather Friedrich Trump followed his sister to New York in 1885 (germans where invited by the US to immigrate at that time), he must have used his regional "pfälzer" accent to register his name as Drumpf. When he later decided to become a full blown 'merican to become rich and open bordells, he changed his name from Friedrich Drumpf to Fred Trump. Some nitwit media cunt mst have dug this up in an old paper trail and then they tried to insinuate that his actual name is Drumpf and not Trump, when in fact it's both and Drumpf is only correct when you're from Rehinland-Pfalz and even then it's pronounced Trump.

very educational post, cheers mate.

>Some nitwit media cunt mst have dug this up in an old paper trail and then they tried to insinuate that his actual name is Drumpf

Ancestry.com, but ok. But you try and rationalize the actual writing with mental gymnastics and double-think.

His last name never changed, it has been dictated differently, but the name has never changed. Nice try, Leibowitz and Chabenisky.

Nope, it was changed

>the 2001 book The Trumps: Three Generations of Builders and a Presidential Candidate wrote that the family name was changed from Drumpf to Trump during the Thirty Years' War of the 1600s

wtf i hate drumpf and white people now

So remind me, why are the globalist progressive acting like it's a huge insult to remind everyone that the Don comes from an immigrant family?

drumpf is literally german for trump
op is a faggot
people used to americanise their names when they moved here

I literally just explained why everyone thinks it was changed. "Drumpf" in low German is announciated exactly the same as "Trump" in English and high German. There was no change, the last name was recorded in high German during the war by the government during the war. The Trump's still used the Drumpf spelling until they left Germany because that's exactly how it's pronounced in low German.

I know this is hard to explain to someone who only knows English, but German (and most other languages) pronounce the word exactly as it's spelled, so the pronunciation in low German of "Trump" would yield an entirely new word.

they wanted to ridicule him because trump is such a masculine powerful name and drumpf sounds silly

Because an immigrant who bashes other immigrants is hypocritical.

It wasn't uncommon for families to Americanize their name upon entering Ellis Island. How Liberals try and use this as a shame tactic baffles me.

Shaming immigrants who try to integrate with society? give me a fucking break.

John "Stuart" Leibowitz was pissed that Trump called him out on changing his name, so he tried a similar tactic. Hillary supporters think they're being funny or clever using it, but they're really being laughed at by anyone who knows their shit.

LEGAL IMMIGRANT

Trump doesn't bash immigrants, he bashes the idea that people should just be able to ignore our immigration laws and walk into the country against our will.

Illegal immigration will never be confused with legal immigration, no matter how hard you try to confuse the issue.

This.
> Ha! Stupid legal immigrants changing (or having their names changed) for better assimilation!
> BTW we love all immigrants.

Liberal double speak at its finest.

can't believe Latvia has to point this out. How do these fuckers constantly forget that legal immigrant =\= illegal immigrant

My great great grandparents came through Ellis Island and had their last name changed by the US gov.

The name never changed. "Trump" is the correct transliteration of the low German "Drumpf" to high German and English.

Dude... your reading comprehension sucks, go back and try again.

underrated

I realize the pronunciation is the same. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy according to liberals who use the Drumpf meme.

You are a low information poster.

Yes but you have to realize that the name was never changed. "Trump" is the spelling used by the German government.

can someone pls explain to me?

that doesn't change the outcome that people who use it disparagingly are fucking retards

Thanks.

A lie gets halfway around the world while the truth is still tying his shoes.

No shit, how dumb are you? You seriously think others were pronouncing it literally?

>Because an immigrant who bashes other immigrants is hypocritical.

In the 1800s when people were immigrating they didn't come expecting thousands and thousands of dollars worth of entitlements paid by the taxpayer.

Now has anyone done research on the origins of the Clinton family name?

>implying implications
>dump the drumpf

It's English, I remember reading about it. I think the original spelling was Glifton or something similar.

>

im guilty burgerbro

surnamedb.com/Surname/Clinton

honestly trump sounds silly and drumpf kinda cool

Yes and Bill Rapreton was named "Blythe", but he changed it during his life, whilst Trump's ancestor Anglicised his name a good century ago. Still, infertile cuck leftists insist on calling Trump "Drumpf", because they are filthy hypocrites. Call a transgender by his original name and they choke on their wife's boyfriends cock.

Do you forget that 2nd and 3rd generation beaner immigrants literally assimilate into negro culture and abuse the system as much as illegals do?

C'mon now. We want WHITE people. Not legal people.

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going to stay home and sleep....

>limbs making fun of a man for his ethnically German name

Sounds pretty racist and bigoted to me

Now do Roddingham

>Things only a nerd virgin would possibly say