Name ONE better waifu

Pro-tip: You can't.

Take your pick.

Yuck.

easy peasy

I actually like her as a character (feminist without the actual feminism), but she's just not attractive.

Stop forcing this show

>everyone is mad, but Will is all out of fucks to give

Dude, Elyon is basically Star minus the autism. And postmodernism.

And made much more attractive.

You asked for it

>Stop discussing cartoons on an image board for comics and cartoons!

Okay, we'll talk about SJWs on Twitter like you want.

>brown girl redhead
>not attractive

What?

Me

Will vandom from the future?

Brown girl redhead is pigdisgusting, luckily Kiva is merely a slightly tanned white girl.

>someone is saving my screencaps
>and numbering them
*heavy breathing*

>postmodernism
The fuck do you mean by that?

SJW-friendly lolsorandom behavior, with simplified "art". Also a major dose of autism with characters like Star.

Best taste. Miranda from the cartoon is also acceptable.

That's literally not what postmodernism means and how the fuck is Star SJW-friendly?

I mean, it's not like I wouldn't fuck her or anything but still.

Easy.

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOCO

>that moment when you realize Miranda had the exact same voice as young Azula
Funnily enough, regular Azula always sounded fake to me, but those roles fit almost perfectly.

>Posting a WITCH waifu
>Not posting Irma
getthecross.jpg

I still find it interesting how Cedric and Miranda were different types of shapeshifters. Cedric really being a snake monster taking on the shape of a human, and Miranda being a mostly human girl taking on the shape of a monster(you can see this when she's kncoked out, she reverts to her human form while unconscious, Cedric doesn't).

Of course that just cartoon Cedric, comic Cedric had by his own admission shapeshifted so many times and into so many different guises that he had no idea what was his real form was anymore.

I'm actually not sure that means they're different types of shapeshifters at all. This kind of thing is often explained as reflecting which form they feel more comfortable with naturally.

Cedric spent half a season on Earth and yet didn't seem to interact with basically anyone outside his bookstore. Miranda was so socially adept that she managed to put in motion an entirely Earth-based plan against the girls in the very first episode she appears in that world.

Her brother.

Postmodernism is an umbrella term, so I only defined it in the cartoon context I'm using it in.

As for Star's SJW-friendliness:
>I'm blasting monsters and I never break a sweat.
Amongst many, many other examples.

>comic Cedric had by his own admission shapeshifted so many times and into so many different guises that he had no idea what was his real form was anymore.

>can shapeshift into anything
>stick to the form of pretty blond fuccboi

I can't even hate, it was a wise choice.

Waifu, user... he's a guy.

Then he'd be a husbandu.

That's the joke user. He's a very very effeminate man.

Except for that whole "ultimate power" thing, you mean?

Striving for ultimate power does not negate the fact that he looks and dresses like a damn bishonen. Nor that he takes baths in front of his male henchman.

She always looked to me as a gundam OC or some shit.

best girl coming through

That was probably the point.

Which one is better, Sup Forums?

Personally I'm actually starting to prefer this one.

That looks like a boy.

And that looks even more like a boy.

How come Elyon is so much shorter than the other girls? Aren't they about the same age?

I had a massive crush on Cornelia when I was younger. These days I think Will is better though.

Also those Guardian outfits were breddy hot

I always thought she was a few years younger, she acts younger at least. But then in the comic she initially wants to date Cedric so I guess she's not?

>Also those Guardian outfits were breddy hot
That's because the normal forms in the comics made them look like children, making the guardian forms stand out more.

In the cartoon they always looked like teens - even though they were supposedly younger than in the comics!

Didn't even have to try...

Who the fuck is that, and why does she have boobs but the face of a child?

She looks like an elementary kids attempt at drawing anime.

I think you mean Caleb.

Toph is the cutest and best childhood crush

WITCH: Should I watch the cartoon or read the comic?

Is there a difference beside the wardrobe?

>These days I think Will is better though.
Seems your taste has improved.

Best girl coming through

>WITCH: Should I watch the cartoon or read the comic?
Watch the cartoon first because it (sadly) has only two seasons. If you like it and want more, then read the comics.

(Otherwise you might end up with "not muh" syndrome, which is what may have ended the cartoon in the first place.)
>Is there a difference beside the wardrobe?
She clearly looks slightly older, but yeah I was mostly referring to the outfits there.

Curious, it was the opposite with me; I had a massive crush on Will (because the actual girl I liked kinda looked like Will would IRL. She even dyed her hair red once...), but nowadays I think Cornelia is better because she's as bitter an jealous as any real girl, but hotter.

I don't even like her so you fail

*upgrade*

True best girl coming through

>because she's as bitter an jealous as any real girl
How is that remotely good?

She makes more sense, I guess.

Sounds like you've been hurt one too many times.

Here's an example of a sweet and innocent girl.

so?

Waifus are female, husbandos are male.

Learn the terminology.

It's an umbrella term for "new thing I don't like."
>This show's art style is postmodern
>His political platform is full of postmodernism
>Can't believe McDonald's canceled the McRib and replace it with postmodernism

She didn't like that donut.

pidge is an girl

Hands to make the emperor proud

No shit, Sherlock. But she doesn't normally look like one.
What?

Looks like she has competition. (BTW was the other girl who isn't Alchemy ever named? Did she even appear again? I think the answer to both of these is no, but I'm not completely sure.)

This may well be the funniest pic from the entire series.

Wait a sec are u trying to cheat me again.png