"My Little Pony fans are bad"

"My Little Pony fans are bad"
"No we're not, look at Adventure Time fans they're awful!!!"

"Steven Universe fans are bad"
"No we're not, look at My Little Pony fans!!!!"

"Rick and Morty fans are bad"
"No we're not, look at Steven Universe fans!!!"

Such is life in cartoon fandoms. What's the next big bad fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick and Morty is the best fandom. Filled with a bunch of Mensa members and grad students. Wubba lubba dub dub

The next trend after Rick and Morty.

And members from the military! HUBBA BUBBA BALOOBOO.

Wrestking fans are the worst. Malp a close second.

Voltron?

"Big Mouth fans are actually ok"
"Yes we are"

Steven Universe = Tumblr
Rick and Morty = Reddit
MLP = Furries
Star vs = 9gag

Xavier: Renegade Angel = Sup Forums

XRA = Sup Forums.

Its just so goddamn stupid and wierd but i love it

Sup Forums wishes it was as deep as XRA.

robot chicken= Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

We're not as intelligent as the show but it fits our taste

That's R&M

"we"

who are you?

>being part of a fandom
>not just watching it and enjoying and talking about it with your friends every once in a while
>being autistic

Furries isn't a website you idiot.

Who are you?

I'm the mysterious hacker known as Sup Forums.

I'm you but with charm and likeability

You're right, Furaffinity then.

I've seen far more people pretending to be obnoxious Rick and Morty fans than actual obnoxious Rick and Morty fans.

>He doesn't have access to Furries dot com yet

I'm asking the questions. I called you.

Speaking of bad fanbases. Why are post-Rick and Morty XRA fans so annoying?

I was an XRA fan since it first aired on [as]

I hated it when it originally came on, but I've come to appreciate it after giving it a second chance.
That Season 1 finale episode was on like 17 different layers of entendre.

I loved it initially because of its language games and wit but then it became much more intricate as the show went on which made me think it was the best show I've ever watched which I still think it is. It's extremely brilliant.

Steven Universe is the only one I've seen where the number of actually bad fans is larger than the number of pretending bad fans.

Hey Arnold

>What is e621

Because liking a different show doesn't make them less autistic. Once a R&M fanboy, always a R&M fanboy.

>"My Little Pony fans are bad"
>"No we're not, look at Adventure Time fans they're awful!!!"

This literally never happened.

Sup Forums is really more like Family Guy. Vulgar, politically confused and hasn't been good in a long time.

Literally any fanbase once it gets big enough. A community's quality is inversely proportional to its size.

mlp is still the most garbage fandom to this day. unless there's some weird morty fucktoy being sold nothing will be as autistic as them folks

besides at least they all kinda die out once the season is over. mlp fans would keep fucking going at it. shit was horrible

Some periods of 2012 were like that, sort of.
Though everyone always hated MLP the most back then.

You'd like me to be you, wouldn't me?

Because they're Sup Forums crossposters who learned about it through shit memes and wouldn't even care about it if it wasn't seen as some sort of contrast to Rick and Morty for whatever reason.

I don't remember the AT fandom ever doing anything autistic enough to point out, to be honest.

I will not even google it nigga.

It wasn't the large scale autism we're used to now, but there were numerous periods where we flooded the board with threads once something shipping or deepest lore happened, and the show in general was talked up as if it was the greatest thing ever (then like two years later almost everyone seemed to stop giving a shit about it as is life).

It was relatively benign compared to everything else, but still there.

That applies to any show with any popularity, though. AT just happened to be popular, its fanbase wasn't particularly autistic.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.