ARE YOU RACIST

FYI: Season 2 is currently airing why aren't you watching

> the surreal jokes are gone BUt

Attached: childish-gambino-atlanta-show-whycauseican.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wyNVrRpDk
youtube.com/watch?v=rW1UtZmDWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS95Kcnhk7U
youtube.com/watch?v=AHxaRM4BNwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for it to end so I can binge watch it all at once.

I personally find watching a series in quick succession is more satisfying than watching it as it airs.

I thought this show was gonna be funny but its kinda just sad

Everyone is racist to a degree, obviously those degrees vary widely

I'm not familiar with black americans but I thought the alligator scene was pretty surreal.

>surreal jokes are gone
>Florida man
>Alligators

I dunno man the croc scene was pretty surrealist

Kinda reminds me of the first Friday movie

>a show about three niggers
no thanks

Based surrealbros

Show about "creative" types are almost always unbearable with few exceptions.

It's basically EVERYONE IS A WEIRDO EXCEPT THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS. Decent show, but the humor is predictable as all fuck.

last episode was kind of flat
>oh I got robbed
>dude weed men lmao
>muh hair
>I didnt get the job? y'all racist!

I didnt understand the double your money scam they were talking about, I'm not black or american so a lot of this stuff just flies over my head I guess.

I loved the first ep of Robbin’ Season but haven’t peeped the second yet

Fuck you mean surrealism’s gone

such is the life of blacks, always fuckin it up

this is the exceptions this is about a creative types who went to a creative types collage and is now homeless/ broke and a shame to his friends and family trying to make it in the world and always fail

It was a fucking con on Earn, that idiot gave him 4k in cash and Earn only spent like 1k.

the second episode is all about dude weed and a terry crews knockoff being a total cunt and screaming racism

gift card scams

>everyone keeps talking about surrealism
>nobody realizes it's cyberpunk anime

Attached: street samurai.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

No Chase Policy was a little surreal, particularly the way the worker kept smiling.

he finally got the money for the dogs and he fucked it up

The worker was an android, mate.

Earn is a fucking moron for giving 4k to a shifty thief excon just because he "got a hookup". What in fuck's name was he thinking? Are black people really that short sighted, even the supposedly "smart ones" who went to fucking Princeton?

best character

If a show has that guy in it I won't watch it. I listened to one song of his and the first thing he said is "white girls lining up suckin' muh dick"

Just throwing this out there because you threw it out there
>Lakeith Stanfield as Hiro

Ok Sup Forums

>it's I have 2 good ideas that are barely developed but i have a contract for a show so i have to spread them out as much as possible

I cant believe people think this show is good. Is this what we come to? It's like having a summary for a book and publishing it instead of actually fucking writing it

they all look noticeably older. except Paperboi who was already old in season 1.

Why does he wear goggles?

Attached: 01-atlanta-201.w710.h473.2x[1].jpg (1420x946, 129K)

life is an anime to him

That's not him you moron that's Childish Gambino

thats the whole thing he believe because he went to a good collage and is accepted by white people he is better in some way but if he stop to really look at his like he is worst off than all the rest of people

the excon even said the first day he met him something like that the only person who dont get it is earn

Attached: werd.jpg (291x173, 11K)

Paper looks like he's fucking mid 40's

I’d rec Bonfire if you want to hear some of his more popular stuff. The race thing doesn’t necessarily play in as hard there.

I didn't get the whole part where Paperboi was performing in front of the record company (?). What was going on with that scene?

>Are black people really that short sighted, even the supposedly "smart ones" who went to fucking Princeton?

god 4channers are fucking pathetic. Do you make similiar comments every single time a white character makes a retarded decision in a tv show? Holy shit you losers are insane

This is coming from an african guy living in canada. Eldest brother is a neurosurgeon and every single member of my direct family is a medical doctor. No affirmative action boogeyman here

But god you're retarded.

>HURR DURR, ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO DUMB THEY DECIDE TO COOK METH WHEN THEY GET CANCER?!? SO MUCH FOR BEING "SMART"

god damn,you're embarassing yourself

The white people expected the black guy to perform for them with a free, impromptu show.

It was some music streaming tech soyboy company a la Spotify.
They're those white kids with college education that listen to rap and fetishize black people out of white guilt without having been in contact with actual guetto blacks in their lives.

and it has a Black Justin Bieber

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wyNVrRpDk

Attached: asd.jpg (480x325, 27K)

Nice Reddit spacing

Breaking Bad is a crime drama. Atlanta is a comedy where the main character at least tries to come off as a relatable person. And to deny that this show is presenting "we as black people have problems" on the level of The Boondocks is ignorant as fuck. Also, go back to Africa you piece of shit.

but why weren't they excited about it? everyone was sitting there. they didn't even set up the scene. It just kinda happened.

did you not see the way they were all leaning in gawking at him (even the light skinned brown guy) at the start? and the guy they had hooping and hollering on a table in one of the meeting rooms? they're nothing but zoo animals to them, that was my take away from it anyway.

>It just kinda happened.

They showed Clark County performing for them earlier. He was dancing on the tables.

Nigger you gay

youtube.com/watch?v=rW1UtZmDWKY

They didn't care about him or his music, they just wanted to associate with him to try to tap into that street market.

Yeah I got that I was just wondering, logistically, what was going on in that scene. At first I thought that it was payoff for the tech issues not letting them play the song gag at the beginning "Hey we couldn't get your song to play so could you just perform it for us?"

Alright I get it now. Too deep for me.

Based Ouroboros Poster

All niggers must hang.

The first season didn't start off with surreal stuff right away.

it didn't? that first scene where Darius goes YOOO I DREAMED THIS AND THERE WAS A DOG RIGHT THERE

Darius IS the Surreal element

But that's just Darius being weird. Surrealism is when the world itself is weird.

Was the dog a thing? I just too that as Darius being a weird stoner.

did Dodge pay for this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS95Kcnhk7U

>ARE YOU RACIST

Only toward niggers, other shitskins are at least passable as humans.

Because you think Boondocks and Atlanta are documentary
I don't even use reddit lol

God this site is filled with pathetic losers, I'm just here to enjoy the tears from black panther's success and observe this cesspool

But these comments are so god damn retarded, i had to interact with the fauna of this human filth zoo.

Why do X why person in Shameless do this? WHITE PEOPLE ARE SUBHUMANS!

lol leave your mom's basement, it's embarassing. Taking your facts from a dark comedy tv show

i love how you said "black people" and not "african americans". I'm not nigerian myself but nigerians are the most educated group in the u.s.a

Most africans i know and grew up with (we grew up on welfare btw,thankfully education is super cheap in this province) are university educated today. Almost all of my extended family is in the stem field

Anyway,you're a regular user of this site,it's not like you had any braincells or hope to begin with so i'm not that surprised.

by extended family, i mean my cousins here in canada*

>it's an "Earn and Al exchange worried looks while the Stepford whites are condescending in that way that only black people understand" episode

Attached: yACBuU1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

nice reddit spacing

>Stepford Whites
Kek

I don't watch Shameless and if I did I would probably comment about how white trash the characters are. What of it?

I just think niggers are statistically horrible people that need to be exterminated.

I like Shameless and they are white trash.

Ooga booga

See the difference you're trying to make between "white trash" and white people?

Your malfunctioning brain is unable to make such a difference when it's not about white people. Truly shows how dumb and ignorant you are

not my fault the black community is predominantly linked to crime, poverty, and abortion rates.

Not him but I never understood the reddit spacing meme. It seems like a natural way of parsing out your thoughts so it’s not just a giant text wall.

Same way you use paragraphs, what’s the big deal?

it's a reference to this youtube.com/watch?v=AHxaRM4BNwk

this is pretty true to life for poor southern people.

>> the surreal jokes are gone

Then this show is over. I'm not watching Sambo and Jones Nig it Up New York for 10 episodes.

Reminder that Gambino was a Jehova's Witness who grew up around 100% White People and Everything he learned about Black people he saw on TV and in rap videos

Reminder that Gambino was a Jehova's Witness who grew up around 100% White People and Everything he learned about Black people he saw on TV and in rap videos

I'd fuck Zazie Beetz in her asshole though. Mulatto ass, 50% black 50% white swirly whirly goodness. A 75% White baby that can shoot hoops and go to Harvard is the goal.

the florida man thing had me rolling

wow

Are rappers physically uncapable of cringing?

Once again. African americans,not "black people"

These issues do not concern the average african immigrant living in north america

And not, it's not the best africans that come here, it's only the africans that knew people to help them in life. See my parents were poor even in africa, thankfully, someone my mom when to school met her later in life and due to having contacts, she helped my mom become more educated. You need to know people in order to become university educated in africa. Officially it's not like that but there's alot of bribing and shit,it's a dumb system

Anyway, thanks to contacts ,she got a job as an university teacher. Now all her children are medical doctors in canada with her eldest child being a neurosurgeon. Without meeting her elementary school bestfriend,she would be nowhere in life. This is all thanks to her elementary school best friend, she knew people who knew people and that gave her opportunities to eventually come to canada

>I never understood the reddit spacing meme
it refers to being deluded enough to take the time to write an argument coherently when everyone is just trolling, shitposting, and under absolutely no obligation to accept facts or logic. The first mistake redditors make when they come here. You dont see reddit posting being called out when memes or funny stuff is spaced out, only pointless fights against windmills like Redditors simply dont understand that you cannot win on Sup Forums because that is not the fucking point

Dance for me nigger. Keep dancing nigger. I didn't say stop nigger. Don't get uppity nigger. You nigger. Perform for me nigger. Do it nigger. Keep doing it nigger. I'm bored nigger. You don't want to bore me nigger. You want me to own you nigger. That's how you get paid nigger. So dance nigger. Beg me for my pittance nigger. Tell me more about how you like killing niggers nigger. Do it nigger. Do it for me nigger.

I don't give a hoot about your life story and I would like to tell you that saying "african american" makes you sound fucking retarded. It is black people.

So by your definition, my white coworker born and raised in South Africa is also African American, right? Fucking idiot.

Attached: 00253876-37A9-4C4B-A791-A8B86DEC3450.jpg (500x522, 54K)

Nice reddit spacing

American niggers are dumb fucks. All of them think Drake is "african american".

donald glover is like four feet tall
nobody takes this lil pee wee brutha seriously

"making alot of spacings must mean that you browse reddit even if you rarely ever go on that shithole that is gradually becoming like like Sup Forums"

With every single post, you're making yourself look dumber than the previous

Why are you bringing afrikaaners when nobody talked about them. This site is filled with idiots

Let's take the contrast between nigerians living in the u.s.a and "african americans" . Nigerians are the most educated ethnic group in the u.s.a while african americans are the group that have the most issues with eductions

You cannot put them under the same label as "black people". These 2 groups are completely different. One has a high crime rate, low education,etc. The other one is more educated than all the other groups with low crime rate

I mean, trying to punch some sense into 4channers brain, i guess it was hopeless from the start. You guys are beyond hope lol

Stop baiting, nigger

Jesus mate go fuck a watermelon or something and get this shit outta your system, fuck a doodle doo you're annoying.

DUDE SURREAL HUMOUR LMAO

ALSO I'M A BLACK GENIUS

lol then what's Wale nigger?

His character is the biggest loser in the entire show. A complete fuck-up that tries to leech off his succesful cousin.

He's sort of an alt right Johnny Appleseed

THE NIGGER IS RIGHT. My company hires a lot of people and Mombaze Olumandawawa is a much better worker than LaDerrick Johnson.

What exactly is it that makes the born and raised in America American NIGGER so lazy and violent?

He just does that woe is me poor genius shit. He still presents himself like he could actually be a billionaire if he got his shit together and tried. But no, woe is me people give me a hard time boohoo.

Adding to this. Where i live, africans are doing quite well but haitians are struggling alot more and are the ones doing the bad stuff.

You cannot put us under the same umbrella. I mean unless you're lowlife racist losers on the internet with malfunctioning brains and low intellect. Then you were beyond help to begin with, see and . They would look down and mumble if they met me irl. They're angry that a normal person came in their cesspool to school them on their extreme ignorance and stupidity

there's always exceptions. Sure americans have bill gates but they also have countless worthless trash (not that wale is one, he's just a rapper, not a criminal to my knowledge). Does the presence of worthless white american trash negates the existence
Don't be shy, post a selfie with your name and company. Don't just be a tough guy behind your keyboard, be one irl too

You're insecure as fuck. And also prejudiced as fuck. I AM THE BEST AFRICAN HAITIANS AND AMERICAN BORN BLACKS ARE SHIT TIER LOOK AT HOW GREAT I AM MY MAMA IS COLLEGE EDUCATED.

I really don't like Donald Glover so I'll pass.

Can't stand characters like Darius, Glover is projecting himself too hard.

Trying a bit too hard but here is a (you) nonetheless.

I enjoyed the first season because it was surprisingly comfy

is season 2 still comfy

i just finished the whole show yesterday. i think i laughed maybe 3 times. it's really mediocre and donald glover is horrible. he's the whitest fucking black on the planet and he really doesn't belong in this show