ITT: ONLY THE FUCKING WORST WEBCOMICS

Give it to me. GIVE IT ALL.

When were penis, vulva and vagina invented?

1993 as part of the TAA (Transphobic Allliance Act) sponsored by the UN to discriminate against transexuals, transgenders, transvestites, and women.

I learned something today

I remain convinced that Assigned Male is a deep cover false flag intended to make the tranny community look even more unhinged than it actually is.

Anybody got that page about the hospital volunteer and the quadruple amputee?

New.

They? as in more than one? What?

Some people also treat it as a singular pronoun for a person of unspecified gender.

Hey though, how mad do trannies get when their pronouns are avoided?
I don't get this one old HS friend, they're doing this weird shit so I just use their last name instead of a pronoun.
Is that a thought crime?

So basically "it"

So what are the gendered words that are so bad if "penis", "vulva" and "vagina" are all fine?

What is the problem?

I actually like Assigned Male

one of the worst webcomcis out there

'It' works better, it recognizes that it has abandoned the human race to become a thing unrecognizable as human.

"It" is considered dehumanizing.

>abandoning the human race
user that's an even sillier claim than not having a gender.

Sophie is upset because penises are considered masculine while vaginae are considered feminine and she has a penis and no vagina.

>Sophie made the fake strawman xir gay little arab boyfriend
Huh?
But I thought he got converted and it mad his mom so mad she flipped her burka.

This isn't even something new though.
You've never had to refer to someone without knowing their gender and referred to them as "they"?

Not even related to trans crap, just like someones says, "My friend Sam is coming by" and you'd say, "When are they coming?".

One person and you referred to them as "they" and it was not a big deal.

Don't explore this rabbit hole without proper preparation.

Depends on how mad they get.

>user that's an even sillier claim than not having a gender.
No weirder than the otherkin pronouns.

No, because I would say when is he/she coming by. They implies multiple people

I basically read it because its crap.
Although the actual writer/artist is pretty nice.

What's wrong about this comic exactly? This actually happens in real life. The fact that guys avoid an entire color because it's associated with girls is hilarious.

fun art but dave lumsdon needs to be retired
gisele worked best with t campbell but i think t's burned out pretty badly and should stick to editing

it's really time she got an industry job and shut down pixie trix

Wait, now I'm confused. I thought the kid was fighting to be called a girl.

Umbrellas are made by people who want to make money and target their products at certain demographics.
Rain is nature.

This is now an Assigned Male thread

That's a good thing

> draw a pig
> call it a unicorn
why is this allowed

Your own langage is broken. In French, each word has a gender and such misconception can't happen.

Also you can use "it" or just repeat "your friend". Using plural is retarded.

Now I'm not saying everyone who hates Assigned Male does it because Sophie is actually really good at pointing out how dumb they are, but it definitely applies to most of them.

Marketing is marketing, but it's still retarded to act like umbrellas are specific to sex, it's a fucking object for convenient use.

if you're going to all the pain of leaving a pronoun line, why not let them fill that in, too?

Singular they has historical precedence. It's not like the mental retards invented it.
English isn't heavily regulated like other languages. Whereas something like Spanish has the Real Academia Española, considered by all the Spanish-speaking world as the gold standard for definitions, English is a total mishmash of popular words an dialects. If something has been used before and it gets the point across, it's fair game no matter what anyone says. Things like using literally figuratively or indeed singular they have nothing wrong about them.

The point was that you don't know if "Sam" is a guy or a girl yet because you don't know them.

I guess you're trying to say that you've never in your life used "they" to refer to a singular person, but it's ridiculous to pretend that other people haven't been doing it forever.

Here's a better example from the definition google has for "they":

"Ask someone if they could help".

In this situation, you're telling someone to seek out one singular person, and because that person could either be a man or woman, you refer to them as "they".

>implying pigs can't be unicorns
You're such a racist.

I won't claim that people have never held the position that comic is mocking, but I've certainly never seen them in these threads.

Reminder that the bigots who are being "forced" to respect their fellow humans are just as victimized and bullied as gays and transgenders ever were.

> Hello please use HIS HOLINESS

Penises can be feminine but pink umbrellas can't be. Any questions shitlord?

Gender neutral romance languages chuchix!

>Ol, Lo, Ul, Iel, Lu, Li

What makes you drop a webcomic on the spot?

I'm mtf trans and this is my theory as well

The author is complaining about people using euphemisms like "girl parts" and "boy parts" to talk about trans people's genitals, and wants to use words like "penis" and "vagina" instead.

I hate Assigned Male but I honestly don't get why people rage over the OP comic in particular. You'd think wanting to refer to genitals by their scientific names would be something people here would agree with.

Cool it with the autism, fella. Go spin a fidget or whatever you kids do these days to settle yourselves.

Americans have a really weird fear of gender issues and sex in general.

Like kids can watch shows and play games with folks shooting and stabbing each other all day, but show them a nipple and everyone loses their minds.

>It" is considered dehumanizing.
So you're saying Trannies should be treated as humans like the rest of us?
lol no
Eat a fucking dick, Trannies aren't people, they're a mistake of humanity that should be corrected

>Give it to me. GIVE IT ALL.

Again? OP whats up?

>Again? OP whats up?
I find the discussions both interesting and entertaining.

>pineapple on pizza

The RAE can be slow, though. For example, every enlightened Hispanic already uses words like "latinxs" and "amigxs", which for some stubborn reason don't appear in the dictionary.

Wat

This one isn't wrong though.
Aren't you supposed to be posting wrong ones?

This is true though

Tsundere bigot is best boy.
Sophie should teach him to read

> Use plural to talk about a singular individual
> Think he can have moral authority on anyone

Why is he trying to lick that guys hand?

Why don't we just do one line for everybody?

Remember when Concession was about a bunch of dicks working at a movie theater? How the fuck did it go off the rails so fast.

I don't see anything wrong here

Don't kink-shame

> Use plural to talk about a singular individual
It stops being plural with the context. You only feel like it's inherently plural because that's the first thing you learned in primary school but the fact of the matter is "they" has been used as a singlular pronoun for centuries.

Those exist but are sometimes looked down on because there's in impication that people are just making up shit for their pronouns.

spoillered for not a comic/.

>Disliking Vanilla Coke
It is the best soft drink though, if you gonna drink something sweet and unhealthy you might as well go ALL IN.

And for the toilet paper is wrong too.

still waiting for the Rule 34 desu
I thought you fags loved traps

But kink-shaming is hir kink.

This kinda shit convinces me these people have autism. Like you cant just expect the average person who already has an existing understanding of how the majority of people work biologically, figure out how to call your schrodinger’s penis.

>"they" has been used as a singlular pronoun for centuries.
Maybe by retards. Such as yourself, apparently.
If you can't use He or She then use It.

I'm not insulting your comprehension of the english language, i'm insulting the english language.

Presumably because the first coworker already decided to have multiple lines.

>I think I'm a woman
>I think you're a man
>not opinions

No. Cis kids say they're boys or girls because they fit the definition. Trans kids say they're boys or girls despite not appearing to fit the definition. One statement requires a much better understanding of the subject than the other.

>not just changing in a bathroom stall

What an insightful and original comment.

You call it a penis. You can't figure that out? Who has autism again?

The colour pink is specific to a sex as a cultural quirk. Fucking deal with it.

Really. You'd say 'when is he slash' she coming by.

>Maybe by retards. Such as yourself, apparently.
Shakespear's a retard now? Alright.

By proto-indo-europeans. Which, mind you, didn't have words for many types of plants and rocks they lived alongside with, so they weren't the authority to name things.

There's a difference between is and ought

Actually, yes.
Yes he is.
I bet you actually believe he himself wrote his own works.

>The colour pink is specific to a sex as a cultural quirk.
So you're saying gender is a social construct.

Since it's apparently up for grabs, can LORD ALMIGHTY GOD be my pronouns ?

I sexualy identify as Zeus. I drop my golden mist all over your women.

Does the quality of those works suddenly drop if that's the case?

For like, four decades. For it was considered masculine.

It's beyond idiotic to assign colors to genders.

>For like, four decades.
Add a century

This seems a bit ridiculous honestly.
Just confusing the children.

that's not a pronoun

if you're going to try reductio ad absurdum at least know how to do it

That's still within a lifetime.

>Every video games with a roster.

All those stupid conversations, always about the same thing, scream to me the that is transexual just to get attention and don't follow the norm. Back in my days you just turned Punk or Goth

what are they holding? tofu blocks?

> 140 years
> A lifetime
Hmm

Also the time pink was seen as masculine was also brief

Time Magazine talked about pink being for boys and blue being for girls in 1927.
Most of the sources I can find claim it wasn't considered a girl's color before the 1940s.

Wii controllers?