YFW CTR HAS COMPLETELY LOST ITS GRASP ON THIS BOARD

>YFW CTR HAS COMPLETELY LOST ITS GRASP ON THIS BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w&ab_channel=Lowenaffchen
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have to have stopped using their resources here. They are concentrating on normie sites.

pretty much this.
We're too hostile and they're in damage control mode.
We were on the ropes and the FBI delivered a sucker punch to the throat

fuck off ctr

TRUMP WILL WIN

I've known they've been completely losing ground, but the fact that they've apparently been posting pizza in threads that expose some of the most salient aspects of Hillary's incoming indictment make it obvious.

They're probably pouring the last of their funding into nooses and scrambling to delete all their records while simultaneously applying for Canadian VISAs and jerking off with their tears.

they had a grasp on this board lol???

this board was being raided... I personally prefer the black stallion raids to this one at least they're more difficult to attribute

Did they get a special dispensation from DoJ to do that? I doubt they have a lot of friends at the FBI.

Hey CTR jerking off with your tears as lube actually sounds pretty good. Why don't you nerd virgins come cry on this dick for me?

Bullshit. They try to nuke threads by posting cp and cp links to get ip addys. Trust me they are gere and have switched to horrible tactics. Stay alert.

how do we do it Sup Forums? literally every jew psyop has failed to work on us. what separates us from the rest of the world?

Everyone is walking away from her.

They all know it's over.

>tfw you actually want to see Trump lose just to see Sup Forums's reaction but know how shitty things will be afterwards

Our memes are stronger, because they aren't forced. They resonate with people because they are true.

Our spirit is stronger, because we aren't burdened by egotism and fear. Anonymity has removed us from the societal pressures our enemies use to silence opposition.

Our victory is assured, because we fight for what we know is right, instead of what we are told is right.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>mfw I imagine their masters raging at them and telling them to shill harder

They're all jumping ship

I'm waiting for fbi to come out and say that ctr was actively posting Sup Forums cp and that they can trace it back to the dnc and it was ordered by hrc. Oh that would be fun.

They're all dead. Killed by a demon he called the Butch.

Pretty sure it's a combination of lack of resources and the fact that we were actively demoralizing their employees.

We no longer need to "shill" here, the election has already been decided.

Because this board is fully immersed in tribalistic Trump confirmation bias equivalent to the blind faith of an uneducated southern baptist. Distractions do not work. Facts do not work. Trump will win.

Praise Kek

Our faith.

It never had a grasp

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w&ab_channel=Lowenaffchen

Injecting cp into Federal indictment threads prove they are still here. We are winning, we have always been winning and CTR will see the proof of that irl Nov 9th no matter how the election goes

>the chans are in a PERMANENT state of disruption
They think they can piss in our sea of piss and make a difference.

We're just coasting, letting you get your hopes up, so your tears will be all that more delicious on Tuesday.

The election is over, our job is done.

If Hillary wins we'll finally get a war to spice things up, if Trump wins we can finally spit in the face of globalists. Not sure which one I want more.

>implying they ever had a grip on Sup Forums

That spun me out. I've heard of the tactic but never seen it used here. Massive v& baiting.

Central illinois ere,
Chances of martial law being declared in chicago and illinois going red?

Our autism

Trump wins you will have mountains of salt to mine for decades.

It's an obvious choice Hungry country.

Yup it's just the Russian Trump shills left now.

Last I checked, Hillary is still winning.

trumphomos BTFO

What if Hillary wins? How many Sup Forumstards will kill themselves after realizing being absolutely useless?

That's the thing tho everyone just says cp and calls mods if we could find out where it's coming from things might quieten down... like wasn't ctr and dnc shit in the same physical address a few weeks ago? Correct me if I'm wrong

Check r/politics to see the ctr base

Oh God you made me cum

Can confirm, it's literally autism that keeps us safe from globalist brainwashing and shilling.

Fair enuff

Don't need martial law family, just a partial shutdown of public transportation. If the urban youth are out burning the city, nobody will show up to vote

why do millenials not vote?

>>YFW CTR HAS COMPLETELY LOST ITS GRASP ON THIS BOARD

They thought we were normal. Silly normies.

>He thinks Trump isn't a Jew psyop

How are you so dumb?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

What doea ctr mean?

Is this satire or do you seriously wanna know?

correct trumps record

Newfag here; ¿what's CTR?

stupid white trash, ctr was never here. All us shills will be back on nov 9 to rub your face in your loss. It's going to be fun.

We're free from the bounds of the established cultural norms since we're all a bunch of weirdo outcasts

Except they haven't. They've switched tactics to disinfo shilling and it's proving to be extremely effective.

>mfw the Clinton campaign is seriously spending thousands of dollars to try to sway the opinions of autists on Sup Forums

my fellow Jap
MAGA

>ctr was never here
>they will be back

Why would CTR come here anyway, you dumb faggots? That would be like Jehovahs witnesses going to Mecca to convert the mudslimes.

"Correct the Record". Initiative from the Clinton campaign to literally pay people to argue with Trump supporters online to make it look like Hillary has any supporters at all.

People really need to learn to notice the patterns and understand what's going on here better.

>lol drumpf btfo all drumpfkins on suicide watch!!
Not CTR. Typical user shitposters like you find on any board.

>EVERYONE GET IN HERE!! BREAKING HAPPENING!! MICHELLE OBAMA DELETES ALL TWEETS BACK TO 2013!!! DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!!! CTR IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!
Actual CTR disinfo thread. We've been full of them for the past week and they're only going to keep increasing.

WTF is this fuGly green Sheit!!!??

I keep pressing CtRL + ALT del and NOTHING IS FUCKING HABBIN'?!?!/!'

> is there a tick to this??

Burger logic

"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"

our digits

Ctr thought they understood 4th dimensional chess. The whole time we were playing Yahtzee.

TFW you play with your weiner

CTR faggots are so small time they gave up after a few months.
r/AsianMasculinity has been raiding us for 5 years.

They were never here in the first place. Drumpfs like to cry conspiracy at everything.

All they know is how to dig through dirt and here its Thicc layers of iron and the only tool they have is a shovel

Most are shitposters, legit CTR does exist, think how much is riding on Hillary winning.

A large amount of it is that you can't piss into an ocean of piss and expect results.

Sup Forums actually has a greater strength than this, though, and it's that everyone is having fun. Even if the world was literally ending, while the normies would be outside crying and gnashing their teeth, there would be faggots on here feeling their last feels and spamming memes while having the time of their lives.
So while they sit in their board rooms, having worried discussions about how their candidates are unpopular and how vile racists are spreading hate speech online, you're posting a hilarious image you made of pepe dressed as Trump pulling a gas chamber lever on Bernie. Yes, it's woefully offensive, but people are drawn to people who are having fun. All eyes are drawn to the Chad at the party who's yelling and having fun, and on the internet, you guys are that guy.
And that's why paid shills always fall flat. It's synthetic and soulless compared to the work of the people who do it for free.

Wow, that really corrected my record

oh fuck we got blown the fuck out guys!

Ive seen this on a dozen occasions here. Its a disgusting tactic that they think will get the threads deleted but they dont understand how we really work. They think it baits us but we end up reporting to the fbi. Ive reported tons of shit over the years to the fbi.

Its sad that in this shitty world WE are the good guys and the last bastion of truth. We are democracy in its truest form.

YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

You are not wrong user.

I humbly disagree. They haven't gone anywhere. They just come in waves.
The amount of slide threads has been absolutely insane, especially today. Plus I see CP has been popping up in some threads? Fucking disgusting.

Try 6q million. That numbers not even a joke of a lolacaust reference

This. A seasoned user can smell ctr a mile away.

based comment desu

absolutely this.

Please explain the budget. I hear your ilk are good with numbers amd money ;)

I kid i kid. But seriously, why the budget then?

CTR never bothered to do anything with this board in the first place. it's a relatively small super-pac, the people who are actually paid to post in social media are VERY few.

But i guess Sup Forums calls people CTR whenever their precious trump safe-space is broken

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

>Pol
>Safe space

Pick one

If this was a safe space, then you'd already be banned

They don't get it. I'm tired of explaining all the board's memes. They're last af.

You're just mad that it's not working

because we ARE the jew psyop, user

No, i just support Hillary and i break your precious trump safe-space.

Nice post

>flag

and to the trash goes this post

If this was a safe space, I wouldn't be talking with you, because you would have been banned. The worst part is that you know it, and it makes you mad

Through The Fire And Flames we carry on!!!!

Cool damage control, kike.

So Gurren Laggan with memes instead of spirals?

We're too retarded to use jew tactics

We've, become ... immune to the jew

Digits confirm as well

>posting cp and cp links to get ip addys

wow I always miss out the fun in Sup Forums

At least I make it in time for the Kayla threads

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

I NEVER EVEN LIKED HILLARY ANYWAY