Paging FBIAnon

If what Pieczenik said in his video is true, that the 16 U.S. intelligence agencies are staging a counter coup against the Clintons and have been the sources of the leaks this entire time, then I have solved the toddandclare.com / T&C Network Solutions mystery.

The U.S. intelligence community was behind the T&C Network Solutions / toddandclare.com honey pot from the beginning...but because you had two motives:

1.) To covertly extend an olive branch of truce to Julian Assange, thus bringing Wikileaks and the U.S. intelligence community together as allies; and

2.) Pushing us in the direction of Premise Data Corporation, by making it look as though they were behind a plot to entrap Assange and...when you think about it....that would have been a really shitty plan if the actual goal was entrapment of Julian Assange.

But nope, you all killed two birds with one stone:

By extending to him a truce and a proposition, on behalf of the 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, to combine forces and unite against Hillary Clinton. You all saw that she was willing to lead us into war with Russia to cover up this bullshit, so all agencies had to collectively work with Assange and start feeding him as much information as possible re: Hillary, her campaign, the Foundation, etc. that would not have otherwise been made known to the public due to a fully corrupt and compromised DOJ.

And then, to top it all off, you all left an easter egg at the end of a related rabbit hole, which I think you all hoped we would go down, but ultimately did not.

I will not give up my evidence right now, as it could lead to the unintentional compromising of one of your people, but if I am right...you all were damn clever (maybe almost a bit too clever) hiding this related rabbit hole right under our noses and could be obtained by us in a wholly and completely legal manner.

If I am correct, confirm and let me know if I can put forth my evidence of said rabbit hole.

Btw, FBIAnon. Do you like movies?

>you all were damn clever (maybe almost a bit too clever)

Oh and you...were the cleverest...of...them all...

>Btw, FBIAnon. Do you like movies?

We're living in one

MAGA brothers.

Bump

Spill the MPAA shit please. I'm dying to know, and seen a lot of hinting

bump

>it's another larping thread

Bump, damit

>Ahmed doesn't believe that FBI user exists
Oh how very wrong you are

Just give us the evidence. We the FBI now.

I'm not calling fbianon a larper though

You started this thread knowing damn well you were going to post it so post it. You obtained fbi permission yesterday when they begged you to help.

at this point the only reason for anyone to withhold information is to be a dick. This is the most serious shit in our lifetime and the prick OP wants personal recognition or acknowledgement before handing over information that could contribute to this entire shitstorm.

Post the information and let it aggregate online or I'm calling bs.

OP is a fag.

Fake and gay

If I wasn't a fucking leaf I would pretend to be FBIAnon and say yes to OP

>1 post by this ID

How is he LARPing if he is simply paging FBIAnon and asking curious questions? FBIAnon led us to using eFOIA to push certain topics

I'm working on the T&C, Premise and DNC case. If you want to help, send mail to
NmI2NTZiNDA2ZDY1NmQ2NTc3NjE3MjY1MmU2ZTY1NzQK

>I will not give up my evidence right now, as it could lead to the unintentional compromising of one of your people, but if I am right...you all were damn clever (maybe almost a bit too clever) hiding this related rabbit hole right under our noses and could be obtained by us in a wholly and completely legal manner.

>Btw, FBIAnon. Do you like movies?

Stuff like this ticks all the larping boxes, also
>1 post by this ID

>I have huge information but i'm gonna be vague about it since I don't want to endanger X

Use your head

Will you be our next DM

FBIAnon when you reply, tell us if this is real

FBI user was a shit poster who accidentally guessed the truth.