He has inside scoop on deleted emails

Amen

Bump.

yes

Fucking bump

why nothing about child trafficking

Because it's a meme

fml

The scary part about all of this is it doesn't even require suspension of disbelief

Spread the narrative that Hillary's suspected of committing over two dozen crimes, but the FBI can't do a full investigation because they are roadblocked by Obama and the DOJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvV8QvxS1w

This is bigger than Watergate, folks.

I want to habeeb

All seems fairly plausible and in line with existing evidence. However I think very few of these things could be proven in a concrete manner based on evidence in the public record.

Miss me yet?

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

Watergate will be a footnote in history compared to this. This is global corruption on an unprecedented and almost incomprehensible scale. Once all the information gets out I can't imagine that anything will stay the same. Worldwide political revolutions incoming

seems like the 2012 prophecy was true after all.

did he tweet those out today?

>people in this thread actually think anything is going to "happen" and hillary/obama are going to be "exposed" and arrested
how deluded do you have to be

>omg its habbedig we broge da story!!!
I can't take this reddit-tier cringefest anymore

Am I the only one that still believes Hillary will win? I mean fuck her, I would love if Trump would MAGA, but she has the establishment on her side. Isn't that what eins the elections normally?

What is the non-meme realistic chance of Trump winning?

So basically its just confirming everything we all ready knew.

Nice.

Trump will win 99% right now.

Keep in mind all the polls you are seeing are rigged, Trump is up big time.

Everything is pointing to a Trump landslide, trust. There's literally nothing suggesting that Hillary will win except MSM (((polls))). But now Trump is even pulling ahead in the polls rigged against him. It will be a historical blowout unless they manage to steal the election

Amen. Let the shit hit the fan. Political elites should be sacrificed for the glory of justice and freedom at least once in a every fifty years to remind them to whom they served.

Which one?