THE CIA

What is the CIA doing about Hillarys server?

The server was hacked by 5 nations, emails from the President, Generals, the Director, other high level CIA agents. Every asset and plan they had over a 4 year period was exposed to the world.

Now that you've caught up.

They've had knowledge of these plans and assets for 4 years. What do you think they've been doing with it?

Are you CIA?

The Clinton Intelligence Agency?

Skull and Bones?

Are you even paying BASIC attention to anything?

Christ, any evidence it was actually that bad?

FBI sources said 5 nations hacked her private server. I can only assume every CIA op was out there and countered. CIA man is probably pissed.

CIA gives zero shits about domestic politics. The NSA also does not give a crap. They're departments solely focused on foreign agents and cells.

They have cool toys that they sometimes share with the FBI, but otherwise they do their own thing.

CIA/NSA is not involved. And even if they were, it would just be to let the FBI borrow their programs or datacenters, not to actually investigate.

You do know the Secretary runs foreign ops? The office has nothing to do with domestic policy.

>The office has nothing to do with domestic policy.

Is that not what I just said?

The NSA/CIA have a lot of really neat tools and programs that are useful in extremely specific situations, and the mission statement of each department is tailored to a specific purpose involving foreign governments, terrorist groups, etc, that are far and way pretty terrible in a domestic sense.

Put another way, the NSA might be more interested in Russian military tech than it is in Hillary's email, although anyone that works in the CIA/NSA will no doubt see her transgressions with the email as fucking stupid, and unworthy of their support.

YAAAAAS QUEEN

The CIA is not a criminal investigation Bureau

>being this much of a newfag

Looking to see if she is bringing friends

The CIA is not permitted legally to collect intelligence concerning the domestic

What Im saying is, her email being hacked for 4 years by foreign nations might have got alot of CIA, and CIA assets killed. These are not the type of people to forget and forgive.

Legality stops the CIA? I know they arent allowed to operate legally within our borders. If anyone got fucked over by her server being hacked by foreign nations it was CIA.

They want to protect Hillary because she works with them when it comes to crimes. It's naive to think the CIA just does exactly what it is designed to do.

no response...

YOU ARE 100% WRONG AND CLUELESS. THE CIA OPERATES DOMESTICALLY NOW.

WHERE DO YUO THINK ALL THIS PROPAGANDA IN OUR NEWS AND MEDIA IS COMING FROM? WAKE UP.

Its illegal to say that on Sup Forums only CNN can

I'm pretty sure that's their entire job. I used to work for NSA, and NSA is not allowed to collect on Americans.