Should i go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got this in the mailbox today. Seems like ctr is leaking into the real world

Fuck Hillary and fuck lizard people.

> Go to anti-racist training
> "Any questions?"
> Oi cunt, I think your priorities are shit.
> Walk out

>how are islamic comunities responding to bigotry?
beheading those that insult them?

you should go and redpill people with quotes form the Koran

Go and find out their tactics, report here so we can devise a counter-strategy.

DO IT. Also
>St Luke's Theatre
Yeah I bet Saint Luke would have loved inviting in Islamic heathen into his country.

I dunno how they're responding to racism. I just know that as a white boy that grew up in a primarily Mexican/Black neighborhood, I knew plenty of racism, and I didn't cry about it. Oh but wait, that's impossible. Nobody's racist but white people because we changed the definition of racism.

The definition of racism has always been, for over a century, the marxist definition that involves power+prejudice. You were just lied to in school and so were a lot of people. Racism is exclusively anti-white.

i know the feel man, i come from a town that's got a lot of abos. But you can't tell anyone about your experiences here, lest you be called a racist.

kek

>how are Islamic communities responding to bigotry
By blowing people up as per usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m37s

Google's primary definition is "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior" which is the definition I generally use/know. But that's not the marxist definition like you say. I don't even care if they're racist. I just want them to frakking admit it.

GOD DAMN REPTILIANS SHITTING UP MY EARTH

Yeah. The ones screaming racist were the ones mistreating me my whole life. And yet they call me the bigot, the hate monger, etc, etc.

kek every time.

It's mostly people who have never had to deal with real abos before that call you racist. Hell, even some of the black guys from back home don't blame me for being racist.

>persuasive conversation training
jesus fucking christ

darvo and mass gaslighting initiated by the jews

Is it the Jews? Or the Muslims?

I honestly don't know who the real enemy is. Every time I find what I think is truth, I get hit by another wave of propaganda and lose sight of it again. I don't even know.

yes

It's the big banks, corporations, and other globalists who are overwhelmingly Jewish. The Muslims are just a symptom, same with any mass immigration. European and white countries didn't begin to accept non-white (at worst) immigration until the early 1900's (in America) and the post war period for everyone else. Muslims and other non-whites weren't a threat until we were demoralized and convinced that non-whites are just like us under a thin veneer of their culture and language which later was given up almost entirely for diversity and multiculturalism anyway. At the end of the day the goal is to have a cultureless raceless globalized world of consumerist mulatto debt slaves with a small upper class of God's (Moloch's xd) chosen people and a few carefully selected others that run everything.

No

without jews, muslims wouldn't be a problem. always kill a traitor first.

>Jews
>traitors
No, they're fighting for their own ingroup good as are everyone BUT white people. I agreed though that Muslims wouldn't be a threat if we weren't already so demoralized

>should i go?

You mean it isn't mandatory?

no, we're not like germany yet.

>It's the big banks, corporations, and other globalists who are overwhelmingly Jewish. The Muslims are just a symptom, same with any mass immigration. European and white countries didn't begin to accept non-white (at worst) immigration until the early 1900's (in America) and the post war period for everyone else. Muslims and other non-whites weren't a threat until we were demoralized and convinced that non-whites are just like us under a thin veneer of their culture and language which later was given up almost entirely for diversity and multiculturalism anyway. At the end of the day the goal is to have a cultureless raceless globalized world of consumerist mulatto debt slaves with a small upper class of God's (Moloch's xd) chosen people and a few carefully selected others that run everything.

That's what it feels like to me. I dunno. I'm losing it. Thank you for helping me put it back in perspective.

Melbourne cunt?

>feels
This is what, in my opinion, the facts say.