Over the next few days many new documents will be released...

Over the next few days many new documents will be released. The contents of these documents will contain evidence of perhaps the largest coverup in American History. Before this happens we would like to explain ourselves and answer a few questions you may have.

Until this month, WikiLeaks and Anonymous have worked together in building an efficient, detailed, comprehensive set of documents that would be responsible for the incarceration of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and 21 individuals ranging from the DNC, FBI, CIA, and Clinton foundation. These documents will show without a doubt, evidence of Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Election Fraud/Manipulation, and Bribery.

This was intended to the be October surprise. But before the release of these documents, we were contacted by a member of the FBI, as well as another from the CIA, and a week later by the NYPD. All with information retaining to something much darker than even we imagined.

Due to the nature of these leaks, we all worked together as efficiently as possible to ensure two objectives.
1.) That all necessary information would be given to the public in an organized, searchable, manageable way.
2.) Those who provided us with this information would be able to find safety before these releases were made. (This concern wasn't without warrant).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=OPNXWM90hew
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
foxnews.com/us/2016/10/29/army-says-2-star-general-committed-suicide-on-alabama-base.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new leaks being released this week will provide documents in the form of emails, pictures, and videos. Within these will be evidence of Bill Clinton, as well as at least 6 other Government officials, taking part in sexual acts with minors. As well as evidence of Human trafficking that also included minors.

We believe these pictures and videos were taken for the purpose of political manipulation. In order to make sure all participants followed through on a previously agreed agenda.

These documents were given to us by an American Governement official when he had come to learn that this crime had been covered up by Hilary and her staff through methods including bribery and blackmail. He also told us that due to the restricted access to these documents, they would soon know he was the one who released them to us.

We tried to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out. We are still not sure if this is because they became aware of the leak, or if they were scared that he may in the future. In either case, his identity will be made public in this next set of leaks so that he can be honored for the hero that he was.

We will not only be releasing these documents, but we have multiple members of the FBI, CIA, and NYPD who will be publically verifying their authenticity once their safety is assured.

This hack has not come from Russia or anyone else they may try to blame this on. This is a leak from Americas own Government Officials who fear for their safety had the opposed them directly due to reasons that will be made clear soon.

We thank you for your patience, as well as your determination and assistance in helping us expose the corruption that has infested our own government. Democracy will be restored to America.

Remember remember the 5th of November.

What's the bombshell in documents that will dominate headlines?

Start explaining

IT'S YA BOI

*tips fawkes mask*

ANOMALOUS

Just kidding. I believe you for some reason. Keep trucking.

MAGA

OP.....
Godspeed.

Bump

What happens after that? How is this shit all gonna go down?

I feel reasonably generous. Have a (you).

Seems a bit late on this though m8.

I fucking knew it the Jews make u fuck little boys and take pics of it before they give u the power

Will Trump win OP?

What's the story on Braverman? Is he Dead?

>This hack has not come from Russia or anyone else they may try to blame this on
I never understood this. Does it actually matter who exposed it? The crime still happened right?

bump

Gym accident confirmed. He dropped a revolver on his neck, thereby shooting himself in the back of the head. Rip OP 11-3-2016

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vulian Vassange

have a bump

godspeed you beautiful fucker, you're doing gods work

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

WHO KILLED KENNEDY?
WHO KILLED KENNEDY?
WHO KILLED KENNEDY?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPNXWM90hew

Assange interview with RT is releasing on the 5th HMMMM

It might encourage some of Hillary's die hard fans to stop believing her lies. If they think it's Russia they'll just think it's a set-up.

I actually believe this for some reason.

We'll see I guess.

wikileaks?

When can we take down who is really behind this? Starting with the Rothschild

Is Obama implicated or Just Hillary? Everyone wants to know the Pardon situation.

I think it would be fucking hilarious if "Anonymous" came out of fucking nowhere again taking credit. It's like it went from being infiltrated by the Feds to the Feds sympathizing and become Anons.

Anonymous is CIA propaganda

Fuck me

I want to wish this was real, but the implications make me wholeheartedly hope it's false.

If real, the patriotism is making me hard. God speed fellow Americans.

>These documents were given to us by an American Governement official when he had come to learn that this crime had been covered up by Hilary and her staff through methods including bribery and blackmail. He also told us that due to the restricted access to these documents, they would soon know he was the one who released them to us.

>We tried to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out. We are still not sure if this is because they became aware of the leak, or if they were scared that he may in the future. In either case, his identity will be made public in this next set of leaks so that he can be honored for the hero that he was.

Can;t be Seth Rich. I doubt he would have been allowed anywhere near such information. Any guesses?

Have a bump

And were there six people in the car or four?!

Literally nothing, fuck off you LARPing faggot.

When was that filmed?

The general who was about to be promoted to missle command? I don't know his name but he was "suicided"

General Rossi.

Or Scalia.

I'm guessing it's all bullshit but I want to believe.

>Government Official killed

Who fits that bill that has died recently

The LARPing is getting more creative, I'll give them that.

General rossi

God bless you and this country. MAGA

US MGR GEN Rossi

I still have trouble seeing anything she's done wrong. With trump, you've got a legit list of items that immediately disqualify him: TrumpU, sexual harrassment, audio/video, making fun of the handicap, bashing a gold star family and their service to this country, bashing women, bashing every other minority, taking foundation money and buying portraits of himself, taking both sides of most issues, daily lies, claiming Obama wasn't born a U.S. citizen and the list goes on. If all of this fell under Hillary, she would struggle to win a single state. Her favorability ratings are through the roof, cept while running for an office. This whole thing boils down to the double standard set. The good old white boys don't like a competent and tough woman in charge...just like they how they put party first ahead of nation in their refusal to work with Obama.

Any sneak peek?

What high profile figures died recently?

Only one I can think of was the barbell suicide guy who was to testify at the UN iirc

Scalia

It's rigged, Hillary will "win".

But all the controversy obviously still follows her. America is split and the internal FBI feud will continue.

On January 20, 2017, Obama will issue Hillary Clinton a Presidential pardon.

Exactly like how on January 20, 2001, hours before leaving office, U.S. President Bill Clinton granted Marc Rich a highly controversial presidential pardon.

Obama will give some bullshit line like "Okay Hillary won fair and square, America has a new leader, time to end this 'email' nonsense, I'm following directer Comey's original conclusion and issuing a presidential pardon for any oversights that may have transpired. It's over now, the FBI can get back to work, and America can move forward now under the leadership of Americas first female president in history!"

Must have been.

Urgh waiting three more days..

Must be

Are you going to give the true cause of death for Major General John Rossi?

I've been waiting over 3 months now.

>remember remember the 5th of November
this was just the icing on top of the cake

It's bullshit but I believe it.

The entire suicide coverup is 100% bullshit. You don't become a 2 star general, much less a general put in charge of ICBs, without the most thorough of psych evaluations. I simply can not believe that someone would pass the vetting required to obtain such a position and then kill themselves.

Sounds like a good movie.

This is what will happen if kek abandons everyone

We'll have to wait two days, if true victory will taste so sweet

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

there is a very strong anti-russian sentiment that stems from decades of propaganda that have manipulated the american people.
they also have been made to believe the USSR and Russia are the exact same thing.

are you fucking high?

But Kek will not abandon those who give him faith.

stay stronk

Revenge for the non corrupt!

CTR in full damage control, we hit the jackpot.

It's not even CTR anymore, it's just people shitposting for them at this point

Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, cuck.

Stop roleplaying, you dribbling fuck-sphincter. You're a nobody, you're not party to any insider information, and the people playing along are bitches. You FBI LARPers get my vote for "most annoying Sup Forums phenomenon of 2016."

>thoae digits

He is with us

I agree. He knew something

Sounds breddy real.

Thoughts on this pol?

It gives us nothing knew except frames what we know and the current rumors in a plausible scenerio. But it makes sense. If Dotcom was serious tonight saying Assange is working 20hrs a day trolling very sensitive material it makes sense for the silence the last few days and fits with OPs story.

fake and gay

Sounds like house of cards season 1 plot twist. But hope is free, so I hope this is real, and like some user above said, let it ramify until soros, rotschilds, rockfeller, warburg, bush, etc all fall.

Even more, let it be spread to other countries as well, I´m sure those satanic bastards are infiltrated everywhere.

I think what he knew was more about Obama and Clintons deals in Syria and what got Ambassador Stevens killed

Scalia or Rossi

foxnews.com/us/2016/10/29/army-says-2-star-general-committed-suicide-on-alabama-base.html

No one is looking at your bullshit. We all know that Hillary and the DNC are about to crash and burn. You're irrelevant.

Yes, I was on that thread the other night

>the 5th of November
what did he mean by this

>....and answer a few questions you may have
Proceeds to answer no questions

o-oh god

He died two days before taking command, and it took the Army investigative unit (forget name of unit) over two months to conclude it was suicide. Don't see the connection to matters in this thread, but do find Rossi's death unsettling.

Verification 2

Island -
cac096c3d6d6badcaacfe976e9dca485ef3cf598053c56ecfa845d5846875569

Archive 1 -
598adcf58a76dcf95s5fasdc5fa98a9d890af089ads75fad5s63f7ds5f099462

Guy Fawkes day - the day Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the UK parliament

Although more things are bound to come out, he could just be a larper. Once the election is over the larpers wont have as much material to base their fiction, so they'll be going all out before election day.

Although it would be nice if OP was genuine.

You know what's sad? Even if those videos and such came out for public viewing, people would still right it off as "doctored" by the Russians.

There's no way.

spooky. I don;t understand it but I saved it.

(OP)
I still have trouble seeing anything she's done wrong. With trump, you've got a legit list of items that immediately disqualify him: TrumpU, sexual harrassment, audio/video, making fun of the handicap, bashing a gold star family and their service to this country, bashing women, bashing every other minority, taking foundation money and buying portraits of himself, taking both sides of most issues, daily lies, claiming Obama wasn't born a U.S. citizen and the list goes on. If all of this fell under Hillary, she would struggle to win a single state. Her favorability ratings are through the roof, cept while running for an office. This whole thing boils down to the double standard set. The good old white boys don't like a competent and tough woman in charge...just like they how they put party first ahead of nation in their refusal to work with Obama.

Sup Forums has been full of LARPing lately. Provide proof or go indulge in your fantasies somewhere else.

Why do you keep saying this? We aren't going to let that happen.

This screams Scalia

A video could be released at this very moment of Hillary killing someone with her own hands, and it would still need to be vetted and verified before actually arresting her or anyone else.

The election is in 5 days with a weekend in the middle. There is not enough time, NO MATTER WHAT IS RELEASED, for anything to make a difference at this point.

The election will go on. Even if something dropped tomorrow morning that SURELY would cause an arrest, it wouldn't be verified soon enough, and she wouldn't get arrested till at least late next week. We will probably have president Kaine even if something that bad really existed.

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going to stay home and sleep..

Decode?

>He also told us that due to the restricted access to these documents, they would soon know he was the one who released them to us.

>We tried to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out.

HIGH ENERGY

LOCK HER UP

Implying they all aren't implicated. Look at the line of succession. There would be a new election most likely.

I really didn't get the jest of this post. I already know that NYPD gorced the FBIs hand. Everyone is an announcement was supposed to happen.

someone translate this for us noPCskill pplz.

>Until this month, WikiLeaks and Anonymous
Sage motherfuckers!