RIP Woolies, Coles and Aldi monopoly

RIP Woolies, Coles and Aldi monopoly
>Amazon delays Australian launch to September to include fresh goods

afr.com/brand/chanticleer/amazon-is-still-coming-but-delays-australian-launch-by-six-months-20161103-gsgyby

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/retail/amazon-eyes-oz-grocery-delivery-launch-20160610-gpgnvo.html
ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/WEEDS/broomrape.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>subscriber only article linked

fucking hell OP, one job.

Similar article: baka.com.au/business/retail/amazon-eyes-oz-grocery-delivery-launch-20160610-gpgnvo.html

fack sorry mate link worked for me weirdly enough

S m H -> baka

Mate you're forgetting how techonologically illiterate 80% of the nation is. Coles, Woolies, Aldis etc. will be fine. At any rate, the amount of Rivets I buy from Aldi alone should keep them afloat.

>Amazon delays Australian launch to September to include fresh goods

cheers mate

post the archive you dago cunt

>fucking leaf

This is a win though. Amazon will discount everything by 30% compared to what Woolies, Coles, and Aldi, etc are selling at.

They will deliver fresh meat and vegetables wayyy cheaper, just click and buy on the internet. And it comes to your door the same day!

>A fucking new fag

No they wont.

Its just a race to the bottom since we get assfucked by retailers by refault
shit bants

Dude I've spent over $5000 on Ebay Australia online this past year. If I had gone to retailers in person I would be spending upwards of $8000. Buying online is the future and saves money.

Retail stock is TRASH. If I can buy steak for $10/kg on Amazon at the click of a button on my PfSense + VPN protected networked, gaming PC.

And not have to drive to Woolworths and pay $26/kg for steak. Then I will FUCKING DO THAT.

You didnt archive like the clickbait pushing faggot you are no "bantz" needed you filthy bogan scum.

its subscriber only calm your shit nigger
No i am saying they will jsut continue the same trend maybe 10% cheaper then fuck us on postage

Since when did they sell rivet?

That's a good point, they better not fucking do that. Australia is America lite multinational bitch at this point. The government has sold the country from us.

Damn this is some tasty, smooth Grandaddy Purple Indica marijuana I'm smoking from a bong right now.

>mfw Cityfags don't grow their own cattle and get it butchered

I don't know how to feel about this.

Woolies and Coles are scummy in some ways but they are Australian.

>Damn this is some tasty, smooth Grandaddy Purple Indica marijuana I'm smoking from a bong right now.
Jelly

This. I have my own sheep, and I butcher them for meat to eat. Basically no men my age (23), can do that. They've never killed an animal.

In the apocalypse they will all look to me as a leader.

Woolies got run into the ground and will be sold off obviously so its not going to be aussie for long.

Coles is fucked

I hope it comes soon

>buying meat online
But you have to trust some dumb immigrant to pick it out for you.

I like to see my steaks before buying them. I like a nice bit of fat (but not too much).

I am also very particular about how ripe (very faint green) I like my bananas.

Online shopping for fresh will just not work for me.

> just click and buy on the internet. And it comes to your door the same day!

Coles and Woolies already do that.

desu I haven't butchered a steer cause its easier and cheaper to hire a bloke, but I've done rabbit which are easy

no one's forcing you to mate

and so do tonnes of specialty shops

they all rape when it comes to delivery cost

We just got an aldis in my Texas town

Pro Australia American here, just had a question. Are Aussies really as huge on weed as big lez show and bonglord make it seem? I have no idea on your country's weed policy but you guys seem fucking based. Hope you guys can get that feminist indoctrination shit canned from your elementary schools asap.
>tfw you will never chuck anything in the ute :(

Do they sell hot rotisserie chickens?

Where I live it has the cheapest softdrink

What if they connected you to a drone that you piloted in real time in their warehouse and picked out your food with it.

I buy from Woolies a lot to be honest.

You need to learn how to butcher large animals. I can cut the throat of a goat or lamb, then quickly snap its head back on itself, severing the spine and eliminating pain. Which is far more humane that the barbaric Muslim's halal slaughter.

After it is killed, I then skin the animal with a knife, and rope it up vertically by a pulley attached to a shed ceiling. From there I cut the torso vertically, and drop the guts into a stomach. The carcass is now skinned and gutted, and which point I clean it out with rainwater, and then put it inside of a large cotton case that conceals it. It is then hung up in a fridge over night for 12 hours.

At which the next day, I cut it into chops, and leg portions with an electrical bandsaw. I season the leg roast with garlic and onion and roast it in the oven with extra virgin olive oil that day. So I can eat it fresh, the next day. All my own handiwork.

Does any aldi do this? It's the one fuckin thing I miss after switching from woolies.

Where I live its less weed, more ice

yea mate anything 6 hours north or south of nimbin you'll find a lot of choofed cunts

I'm from South Australia, and to be frank with you ... Adelaide has the best weed in Australia.

Woolies bbq chickens are garbage. Literally inedible.

Yes east coast is full of it like said

>Adelaide has the best weed in Australia
The branched broomrape is out of control.

I heard they ship that stuff up North cause theirs it trash

I COULD FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THIS THREAD: FACT!

AND THATS JUST ME

NOT EVEN ME BOIS

1 HIT NOK U OUT

nice delusions, makes me glad to be a vegetarian cityfag. stupid bumpkin.

That is what the guy who killed that backpacker Falconio did for a living. Transported weed from SA.

Hahaha clever. ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/WEEDS/broomrape.html

But no, I mean marijuana. Full on Deep Water Culture, with hydroponic dank as fuck plants, growing with their roots submerged entirely in oxygenated water and adequate nutrients.

In the apocalypse all of you coffee latte sipping numales will die of starvation and cannibalism in the cities.

Why do you hate meat, reminds you of your bfs cock?

Modern factory farmed meat is much less gamey than a man's cock.

m8 i've been hunting since i was 14. you're not the only one who kills animals for food.

Amazon is against us lad.
Paypal however has based Thiel in charge.

PayPal will send us to Mars

Didn't Thiel sell out of Paypal ages ago?

>alt "right"
>against corporate conglomerates

I think they've got us wrong.