I am legitimately scare for this week

I am legitimately scare for this week.
If what FBIanon says is true and Obongo is willing to aggressively engage Russia in order to cover-up his and Clinton's heinous crimes what power have we got?

WE'RE THE AMERICAN FUCKING PEOPLE, THIS IS OUR GOVERNMENT ACTING AGAINST US ACTIVELY.

Would contacting Russian officials en masse expressing concern do any good? Or would it harm the situation more?

>believing a LARPer

Do you think they realize this is how many in the US feel, or do you believe they think most of us are brainwashed idiots?

All U.S phones are tapped, and listened to by the NSA (((Them))).

Contacting any Russian Officials, especially talking about what this post points out, would put you on a list and you'all be dealt with once shit hits the fan

It's better to let Kek do his work, and you focus your consciousness energy into having that will fulfilled

I believe in KEK and only in KEK.

We are the American people and we can fight against the Trumpssia take over. We can do it Sup Forums! Get your guns and get ready to take down the Trumpssians.

Remember the larper that kept posting that Michelle Obama will be running and that Hillary was going to drop out due to health reasons. That never happened.

>us jams emergency comms signal between USA pilots and Russian over Syria
>f-35 takes down a shitty Soviet era frogfoot bomber in the confusion
>Obama shows up on the flight deck of a carrier with a "Mission Accomplished" sign in the background 2 days before the election

Let's hope they have a plan this good. Anything to stop the Trumpacalypse from ending America's reign of greatness. Trump will be the US's fall of the USSR.

Lots of sliding and shilling tonight (((their))) death struggle is real.
Look at primary sources, do not read the digested bullshit that the Clinton news will spin your way.
There are defectors from the campaign - Chris Matthews live on air denouncing Clinton (Don't be dainty), Obama and Biden cancelling all campaign events to distance themselves from the inevitable shit, Comey is trying to keep a lid on the FBI but is seemingly between a rock and a hard place (and will most likely end up committing suicide ;) ;) )

Shit is hitting the fan this week and I am afraid for how tightly (((they))) will grip their power as it is torn from their hand.

Do the Russians understand how fucked we Americans are? Would they be sympathetic?

Call up military generals houses and tell them as soon as anything pedo ring-tier breaks so they know

This is America's death struggle. If Trump runs America like he runs his own companies we're all doomed.

this

btw Ray Liotta here, AMA

>implying all of Sup Forums isnt already on a list

Your death struggle is likely personal hygiene.

No FBI agent would know Obama's plans. You think Obama calls them for advice? Calls them to let them know what he's having for be=breakfast?

I don't think the military would actually comply.

C T R
U
N
T

Kek has blessed us with your digits.

Will do.

I, for one, will kill no Russian until they present a clear and present danger in the general vicinity of my neighborhood. Until then, every Russian is my friend. Im not killing for the Rothschilds.

Are we tempting fate?
Will we all end up like Rossi committing suicide?
I don't want to (((kill myself))) with a tomahawk missile.

we have the power of kek

Boooooooooooooooooring.

But i understand you only 5 paydays left so ill give you a (You).

Rod Blagojevich here, ask me anything about Trump and Shillary

We all were on that list but they realized we are fat and unimportant and moved on.

What's fucked is that in the most corrupt state in the Union, Blagojevich got jailed for a modicum of the shit hillary is known to have done as a matter of public record

what the fuck is so funny about me

Blago wasn't politically powerful enough. He didn't have an army of cronies and lackeys.

I live in a military city, and am mostly concerned that we will be target #1 or #2 by the Ruskies/Chinks.

I don't want to die senpai

One more for KEK before this gets slid to oblivion.

IF SINGLES NO WAR