woooooooooow I wonder why OP?

>DOOMSDAY CLOCK IS COMPLETE SHIT
How?

>"white"

The preview came out
It was
>TRUMP IS LE BAD LETS FOCUS ON TRUMP TRUMP REFERENCES
>Horrible dialog
>Haha everyone found out what was in that diary and totally believe it despite Rorschach being completely insane in the eyes of most people
>Also Rorschach is alive again somehow!

So they went full Marvel.

It's just anti trump propaganda.

What fucking shit.

Basically. There were idiots thinking this would be good. The only person in the world who could have written a watchmen comic besides Moore was Gaiman. Definitely not Johns.

>anti trump
Literally how

Trump will be the fall of comics.

He is opposite of obama. Where we get one or two comics about him. Trump is getting a-lot of comics about him.

In the preview we have
>MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
>These deplorables
>Americans have broke down the wall and are mass immigrating into mexico
>Obama is the president though

Obama media references were all terrible shilling, just like candidate Hilllary.

At-least we got President superman and the plastic man episode.

I wish Sup Forums would leave

I do too but they wont if retarded writers continue to bring politics into their comics.

>Make america safe again on the first page

This.
These days the sad fact is too many comics are Sup Forums one way or another.

It's ridiculous. This comic writers act as if their entire base is nothing but "never trumpers" they don't even consider that some of their readership could be Trump supporters.

And they don't give a single fuck about the readers who just want a story about superheroes specifically to get away from the politics of the real world.

The narrator also says America was always horrible for anyone who wasn't white. America is the best country to live in regardless of skin color. Johns is a clueless hack.

HE'S RAPING HER
SOMEONE FUCKING STOP HIM HES FUCKING RAPING HER

>complaining about this in a Watchmen sequel of all things
WEW LAD

This. Not every comic book story has to be trump is bad.

America is fucking Paradise compared to most of the world. If America was so shit for non whites why do they all want to immigrate here so badly?

So like how the original watchmen was anti nixon/reagan, cool. Looking forward to this.

But that made sense since it took period during that time. Trump didn't exist in the fucking 90s.

D'awww. Poor lil trumpet, you need a safe space?

>Obama is the president
>In 1992
Fuck off

Then read Metal. Or any of the myriad of comics DC puts out that are apolitical. Jesus fucking christ, you snowflakes act like someone is holding a gun to your e and making tou read this.

>deplorables
>Make america Safe again
>muh ebil russians
>cops are totalitarians
>Rorschach is a liberal now
>golf

>Trump didn't exist in the fucking 90s.
Haha what

Trump was created in 2000 every one knows this

How is being anti-Ozy make Rorschach liberal?

Trump existed in the 90s, he just wasn't president

The original didn't actually show reagan in a way but it was explicitly anti reagan despite his absence. The same will probably apply here, it won't feature trumpet but will be explicitly anti trump. This aint rocket science.

Kill yourself whitey. Communists need to be gassed.

You'rethe one who needs a fucking safe space

Sup Forums is the closest thing to actual Sup Forums before you tumblr cucks showed up

>The undeplorables scream to hear themselves deafened in their echo chambers, blaming the other side for what they have instead of who they are. While the totalitarians stand their ground, covering their eyes, preaching for the return to a rose-colored republic. Unaware that for those not like them, the good old days weren't so good.

I really don't see how. In this context, Totalitarians could easily mean right-wingers, trump supporters or just conservatives in general. While undeplorables can easily fit into leftist, progressives and liberals (Echo chambers being a key word here).

Do you guys know how to read or are you just pretending to be dumb?

Read the preview pages, they are awful

>Sup Forums will never stop being triggered by an objectively bad president
lol and I thought liberals dickroad Obama hard

None of these trtds have actually read Watchmen otherwise they'd realize that Rorschach was implied to be conservative leaning. Ozy was clearly a liberal degenerate.

>Sup Forums is the closest thing to actual Sup Forums before you tumblr cucks showed up
This is a straight up newfag post.

>rorschach
whatever i aways thought manhattan just transported rorschach somewhere place he cant escape rather than straight up killing him after silk spectre thought him how to fucking act human again

>republic
>authoritarian

it's literally the worst thing dc ever published

this is gonna kill the rebirth momentum

expect dc's sales to start tanking like marvel's after this

johns is arab

Except Marvel has been and continues to dominate

>Make America Great Again was a Reagan motto
Duh huh it's anti Trump guys
>Undeplorables
Reference to the Liberals
Ever heard of reading comprehension user?

Well, yeah. You can create authoritarians figure heads from republics, you just need to have the right people in a parliament.

And let's face it, the word can be used to describe people and movements.

A Watchmen sequel that nobody wants, needs, or even asked for.

No, not really. Inflating sales with free copies and forcing LCS to pay the price of over shipping is not really the same as actually selling.

So you you not only know that it's blatant propaganda, you're applauding it.
Beautiful.

>Rorschach is a liberal now
OVER THE FUCKING LINE

>1992
I suppose if you look hard enough anything can be against Trump. I mean it's not exactly painting the protesters in a positive light is it?

CARE BEARS IS ANTI TRUMP PROPAGANDA

If you're conservative and think watchman was then you're retarded.

I wouldn't even say it didn't pussy-foot around Rorschach's political leanings. He had a distaste for homosexuality or any kind of sexual deviancy, which went heavily against Ozymandias's liberal grain. He was an avid reader of the New Frontiersman, which was notably right-wing, and went as far as entrusting his journal to the publication.

Marvel's sales are only higher by a few percentage points, and DC is selling far more per issue. Marvel actually publishes 60-something books per month, while DC publishes only 40-something, yet Marvel barely beats them. Over 1/3 of all Marvel titles sells less than 20k.

Look a retarded tripfag just guzzling down bait.

>wouldn't
>I would* even say it didn't pussy-foot

You're an idiot if you think that Watchmen's fanbase read it for anything other than "RORSCHACH IS SUCH A BADASS, DUDE!"

All this focus on Trump is really hurting comics in general. I didn't vote for him (or Hillary) and I have no loyalty to him, but I'm sick and tired of him being the topic of things that really shouldn't even mention him beyond the basic presidential reference. It isn't clever or unique, and quality is constantly sacrificed for it.

>projecting this hard

>Tumblr cucks thinking people are mad because it insults Trump and not because it's bringing retarded politics where it doesn't belong

Alan Moore has even pointed this out, about how Watchmen fans generally like it for reasons other than why it was written (i.e. "deconstructing" the superhero genre) and tend to just think Rorschach is cool without any irony.

>Johns literally says this has to do with the election
>NO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP DESPITE ALL THESE REFERENCES

THIS

Speak for yourself.

>I am purposely being in denial

Remember, user. These are the people who think Trump supporters are butthurt because their candidate won the election.

He didn't write it in 1992 you fucking idiot.

How does it feel knowing that Johns is now DC's Bendis?

Wouldn't you be pissed if a beloved superhero decide to blow up a city with a giant monster?

>Politics don't belong in comics
Lmao

user, we are political creatures. We just can't be. Humans will try to insert their political ideologies one way or another, you can't stop it. Only make it subtle. Even Moore did.

Yeah but the fact that people somehow found out based on the ramblings of a mad man is fucking retarded and no one would have believed it outside of Sup Forums.

you're an idiot if you think politics belongs in entertainment

sales prove that the general public doesn't want politics in fiction

it killed marvel and it's killing the nfl

it kills everything that it infects

idw is basically on the verge of going out of business for the same reason

Not what he said.
Shoehorning politics for the sake of venting rather than helping a story move along is just plain bad writing.
Might as well just start a column if you're only using fiction as an excuse to hop on a soapbox.

>you're an idiot if you think politics belongs in entertainment
Lmao
That is what he said retard

>now

Whether they belong in entertainment or not, you can't stop them from popping in it. Even right now you are being ironically political.

Look at the poltard

>Shoehorning politics for the sake of venting rather than helping a story move along is just plain bad writing.

But in this case IT IS moving the plot. Politics and deception are actually the reason why the world is in such state.

>sales prove that the general public doesn't want politics in fiction

Then how is Judge Dredd still being published for the last 40 years?

fucking this

we're not upset because they're insulting Trump we're upset because they're forcing their retarded politics into their comics by insulting Trump

He's so fucking stupid. Comics and politics are intertwined. Just look at fucking Kirby. Superman was an anti-Nazi character created by two Jews. WW was created by a feminist to fight against men's natural impulse towards war. Spider-Man had objectivist leanings under Dikto. Someone show this dumbass that Captain America page about America.

There are right ways and wrong ways to do something. This comic isn't it.

>we're not upset because they're insulting Trump
>Gets upset because they're insulting Trump
Lmao faggot, politics serve the plot here, and Trump isn't even the main focus aside from being an idiot. The main focus is that people found out what Ozy did.

Sorry kid. I liked the ashcan. I'm even a Trump supporter. You're just not a very good SJW.

>There are ways I'm ok with and ways I don't like to do something
Too bad snowflake. Not everything is about making you feel happy.

>retarded politics where it doesn't belong
have you read watchman ?

Both the
>no politics are ever fun
and the
>every politics are always fun
crowds are dumb.

Do you read what you write before you post it?

A comic is. That is why I buy comics you retarded tumblrite.

Not every comics is about you snowflake

>Comics aren't about making you feel happy
Yes they are.
Yeah. It did it well. It didn't shoe horn in current political bullshit to say a president is bad.

>Moore made Nixon president 4 life because he was a retard
>Johns replaces him with a vague Drumpt in 1992 because he's an even bigger retard
The quicker this book gets away from the Watchmen universe, the better. Stick with your capes, Johns.

Not every comic is for you snowflake.

lol im in the middle i cant form opinions lol

>Tumblr cuck calling anyone else snowflake
Either that your you are a DC shill. Either way you can't defend this pile of shit.
>If you criticize something you are a snowflake
Kek. Hi Johns.

And it's still going to outsell anything that Marvel does.

>inb4 "sales = quality"