BUMP FOR KEK

>thread disregarded

>they're gonna fake it so Trump wins DC
are you retarded?

>2 new posts
BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Watch the video you dumb fuck

>nesara.news/index.php/busted-here-are-the-complete

My main beef with this has to do with the results saying Clinton wins WEST VIRGINIA..

I don't think so, they're not that stupid

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE.

I'M DISAPPOINTED IN HOW EASILY Sup Forums GETS DISTRACTED BY OBVIOUS BAIT

maby it's just a rehersal?

>faggot

YOU CAN SEARCH THIS FOR YOURSELF

STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES AND GET IN HERE

>Mac
>has a sticker over camera
You dropped your tinfoil hat sir.

GET FUCKED FAGGOT

based leaf

alex jones would beat your faggot face into the ground

Is this real life?

>Our listeners
>People working in the media
>Sup Forums

How do you feel knowing you're one of Alex's sources?

bump

LOL
NATE
SAID
THE
CUBS
WOULD
WIN
THE
WORLD
SERIES
LOL

how does it feel to be the thread faggot, even among so many ctr cunts?

Seems important. Have a bump.

Fuck off Trumpet.

You idiots realize that this I just a template on what they wanted it to look like correct? The numbers are made up, its no the actual numbers. They had this forever this is not real news, fuck you tinfoil morons are dumb.

It's already been proven false, jesus fuck off, we've had this discussion at least 20 fucking times

>liberals will call this a strawman

Disregard this. Bump for Crazy Jones. He's the best.

Cubs did win though...

This was said to be a test of templates. That said, they should have used unlikely winners just in case it leaked

bump

Move along CTR, you have no power here.

Also who's fucking tired of picking out store fronts?

thatsthejoke.jpg.png.gif.web,

thanks for bumping the thread, retard

>Trumpet
there is no way you have an IQ above 95

Bump

really? show us then instead of whining like a little bitch

i am, but its for a good cause

HOLY SHIT

give me your best alex memes

Where are you guys planning to go after Trump "loses"? 4/pol/ will be a fucking mess for weeks.

bump

interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE

literally just go check the archive, there were threads about this.

To be fair you can flip most of these around to fit stereotypical converative beliefs and they will still apply.

What can we do with this? What would be the most effective?

Or will it just get ignored like everything else? Just sit back and watch the FBI investigation play out?

Because I think you are the same fag trying to push this again, I will respond the same again. But first, we need to recognize this for what it is: A clever CTR ruse to distract us from ACTUAL rigging and fraud.

First, look at the numbers for states like Iowa and then compare it to what we see in early voting numbers. What you will find is that the trajectory doesn't line up at all, especially with so many people waiting to vote in person.

Next, lets look at the math for some states. Trump winning DC at all, and by that margin? No. Even CTR/(((Soros))) isn't that retarded.

I could talk about it not lining up with polls, but even (((Soros))) has admitted that Trump will probably win the popular vote and lose the election.

What is happening here is stations testing out blank programs to make sure they are ready for Tuesday. There is a lot of fast math involved to keep people updated, especially for swing states. I don't know if they are using random data, past data, or if they are deliberately choosing data to see how certain simulations would play out to avoid issues. I can't tell you why, but plugging in random ass numbers explains why the trajectories are so off.

>HURR DURR CTR CTR! DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!

If I was CTR, I don't think I would be calling this out as a clever ruse. If anything, the people pushing this (Alex Jones) along with you faggots are the ones playing right into the hands of CTR and (((Soros))).

>But m-muh rigged polls!

Don't be as dumb as liberals. Rigging won't be this obvious. Rigging is allowing Illegal "Dreamers" to vote in Florida. Rigging is giving multiple votes to Niggers because the courts intercede to make sure they don't have to vote with any type of ID. Rigging is inflating her early vote counts beyond what is practical. You're as dumb as Leftists claiming FBI is rigging it

We can't afford to take our focus off the actual issues.

This will all be proven on Tuesday, until then, slide this bullshit.

There is absolutely NO WAY she is winning in Arkansas. Most people there cant stand her.

Bump for Alex

Honest question

> what are the odds that the company just creates a bunch of different charts for all the different possibilities so they can load them faster and easier?

It just seems like that is an awful lot of people to keep such a huge secret please convince me Because I want to believe

get this fat fuck out the screen where is that sexy little red head i want to see her fucking TITTIES

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Who in the fuck is dewznewz?

wow it's almost like this is TEST DATA ONLY

I'm not saying that they aren't trying to rig the election, I'm just say that in this case you're fucking retarded. But yeah I'm a fucking hillshill, stay in your fucking echo chamber and keep getting excited over literally nothing. Don't forget to tell trump about it so he can make a fool of himself over the exact same shit again.

This doesn't make any sense. There shouldn't be any prefab results AT ALL because you make them when the results come in. Especially not on the site.

Yes, Madam President.

OY VEY!

I dont get the nate silver thing, why do people post his twitter and map soo much?

>test data
you're not too smart are you?

thanks for bumping the thread, nigger

ctr sliding important stuff since they know the retards here will jump all over it

Then kindly explain why the trajectories are off early voting and voting trends, even to the point of some of the rigging being mathematically impossible? Why would CTR have Trump win places like DC?

They aren't doing it to test if it works, they know it fucking works, they are doing it to make sure it works as expected and can handle changes in the constantly changing data that is coming in. Check every state just once, you're still running 100 sets of numbers. Not counting Johnson and Stein, which makes it 200.

I am appalled people are this stupid, but like I said, maybe its distraction tactics by CTR away from the REAL issues.

but don't all media outlets have premade materials on major events?
beside if you just let every news site know someone would spill the shit outta these beans eventually

Mfw its real anons!!!

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

Maybe I need to highlight it for you

Kindly explain anything in
If you truly believe that and are not actually CTR trying to distract from actual fraud.

what are the real issues?

see
Towards the bottom; I'm not retyping shit that you are too lazy to read.

Water filter salesman covering the good shit.

bemping

Didnt read, lol! Virgin!

wow, they said it so it must be true.

You're not too smart are you?

lmgtfy.com/?q=site:http://interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/

A M A Z I N G

>Winning Oregon, MA, DC

Same could be said about you CTR

I am too dim to understand the significance; all I can do is give KEK my energy and hope his will is done.

And bump the thread. I can do that.

We already had these threads, and we found that the cache version of the site also gave Trump the win (a bigger win than HIllary's). They really are spoofs.

Those results look ridiculous.

Blue Texas? Red Minnesota?

I hope you Trump Cucks realize that Alex Jones only cares about the money he makes off of you fools. In fact he probably wants Hillary to win because your hatred of her in the White House will make him even more money. You are just tools of Alex.

No, it's not CTR trying to keep anyone distracted. It's just that everyone who isn't a literal retard already knows that it's test data. We already went over this with the website that had trump up 12% in Wisconsin a month ago.

>pedophile circles in one thread
>this in another
>KEK in Japan

Its only 7:47 here but today was a good day already.

This is CTR trying to slide ACTUAL rigging/fraud and I won't just ignore these threads anymore. Ignoring all of the logical fallacies these "results" have is plain retardation if you aren't CTR.

Bump

Bump

bampen

Such a sensitive person

>people who have things to do during the day and can't be on Sup Forums to see this until 11pm are literal retards
come on...

Directly from the site:
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

this is some bullshit

So really, why can't they be test results? Now, if the results do end up being very close to this, then yeah it was rigged. But they never said why it can't be test numbers.

>why can't they be test results?
because Sup Forums is full of easily-triggered autists

>Trump wins Massachusetts
>Clinton wins Texas
if this is a pre-decided election, they sure chose a fucky way to rig it
this is a shill thread to deflect attention away from DoJ corruption and the fact that Trump's numbers are surging
funny because Dems hoped the early voting shit would go in their favor; not so

Never in my life have I ever been involved in violence, and I consider myself a pacifist. But dammit if I don't feel a strong desire to take up arms over this. This REALLY pisses me off.

You dumbfuck I said we already had these threads and found that Trump won in these things, too. The only one who's CTR is most likely you because you forcing this as a thing makes us look like retards.

Are you going to respond to my original post are just keep trolling other people? Because its telling that you are still ignoring me and all the logical fallacies I've pointed out.

What the fuck did you say you little CTR bitch?

Michelle Tripson has some nice hips.

Go reread my post; wasn't referring to you.

Was agreeing with you and calling out the idiots bumping this.

I wrote a fucking novel explaining why this whole thread is a CTR tactic. Go read that too moron.

Idiot.

Uhhhhh, who the fuck would buy this shit? If they actually showed this election map to millions of people everyone would know damn well something was wrong. I think it might actually just be a test.

Stop letting it slide

this happened lol

I really fucking hate how dumb Sup Forums is. It's not even sometimes anymore, every single thread has one of you fucks believing whatever you're fed, no matter how fucking stupid it is.

Keep reacting first and actually looking at things later Sup Forums, like the good goy you are.