Trump (LEGITIMATELY) BTFO'D

elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

Trump can never become president. Accept Hillary, don't be a fucking bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/678875/Brexit-boost-poll-10-point-lead-Remain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Huffington Post
>Sweden

Poetry

Nice! no need to vote then since it's a forgone conclusion

>Huffington Post

Bro, that's where you went wrong.

>Trump
>not Drumpf

0/10

You make me ashamed to be one quarter Swedish

>when the goyim spread your propaganda.

>Huffingtonpost
>Sweden
>Accept Hillary

yeah lol nah you're a cunt mate

Wow. Way to make it obvious. You people disgust me!! Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to fucking plebbit!

Doesn't even Lyin' Nate Silver have Trump above 30%? Does The Huffington Post just live in its own little fantasy world?

Between this and the "covering Trump in humor because he won't win" thing, I don't see how it can not immediately fold up operation and die out of pure shame if Trump wins.

Who you callin bigot, bigot?
#orangelivesmatter

>Don't be a bigot
>Republican = the party of Lincoln
>Democrat = the party of the KKK
Really makes ya think

CRAWLING
IN
MY
SKIN!!!!!

I was going to vote tomorrow, but I guess there's no point. Also, sage.

I'm actually amazed Huffington post gave him a 1% chance

This really is silly. I don't know of any other site that is so confident in a Clinton victory. Why are they doing this?

And I say this as someone who voted for Clinton and does not think she will win.

I have no idea. HuffPo started off somewhat credible but for some reason over the past few years they decided to piss that away, to the point that even /r/politics has banned it as a source

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going to stay, home and sleep.

>Trump can never become president. Accept Hillary, don't be a fucking bigot.
Nice swedish proxy

oh well thank god, now I don't have to actually bother voting for hillary

that was gonna really mess with my bernie loving conscience

The purpose of polls is not to measure opinion, but to INFLUENCE it.

Our Brexit polls put Remain at 80%+, and Leave still won.

Yeah, I don't get it. I basically trust 538 and RCP, and personally think trump has about a 60 percent chance of winning. I think the NYT forecast has been kind of unrealistically pro-Clinton, but damn HuffPo just looks retarded. I mean shit I hope they are right....

/r/politics hasn't banned huffpo lolol and why would they? there's huffpo articles up there right now

>The purpose of polls is not to measure opinion, but to INFLUENCE it.

This is not true.

>Our Brexit polls put Remain at 80%+, and Leave still won.
This also is not true. It was a few weeks out, but it was closer right before the election. There is also no history of polling, turnout etc with something like a brexit vote so harder to model.

shieet mighty fine betting odds in swedistan. Put me down for tree fiddy

UUGGGGHH FINE!

THESE
WOUNDS
THEY
WILL
NOT
Wait for it...
WAIT
FOR
IIIIITTT

HEAL!!!!

i agree fuck drumpf and fuck white people at all cost

Why do people think that if something has a 20% chance of happening in a poll and it happens that the poll was wrong? The poll specifically said that there was a chance it could happen. If it said it was 100% the other way then you can say it was wrong. But just because something with a 20% chance happens doesn't mean the 20% was wrong.

If the Cubs can win the World Series, Trump can become President.

Not even 538, which has underestimated Trump turnout at every step of the way, is this delusional. Nate Silver at least now puts Trump winning at 20~40% or so.

You have to be completely retarded to believe Huffpost is a trustworthy source here.

>Huffington post

Huffington is about as neutral in their reports as our media is. Even CNN has a somewhat close race and they are based as fuck towards Clinton.

Super computer in India

express.co.uk/news/politics/678875/Brexit-boost-poll-10-point-lead-Remain

>express.co.uk/news/politics/678875/Brexit-boost-poll-10-point-lead-Remain
whats your point?

>India
Poll in LOL

Future telling poo in the loo.

>Wow the public has stopped believing us, maybe if we write a computer program that tells them hillary will win then they will believe us.

>dat formatting
>>>/reddit/

kys

Idiot.

Creepy hivemind desu

wouldnt JIDF just use the stuxx virus to rig the election since the voting machines are all electronic?

>1.6%

Yeah, but they'd never offer half those odds for betting, because they know it simply isn't true, and it fucks with the Jews' money.

A Hillshill thread this late at night? Not on my watch! Have some pictures of this korean girl.

Just goes to show women suck at math.

You're just fucking yourselves.

Sweden sucks black dick
Shills for despicable cunt
Their country is kill

Hillary will win.

Donald for Prison, 2016.

Fuck off even nate (((silver))) knows trump has a bigger shot than ever or winning

Remember to put sage in a slide thread if you decide to give (you)'s

Nate Silver just wants you to be complacent...

On second thought, don't listen to me. You're right. Trump will win. I know it. Nate Silver knows it. I mean really you can just stay home on election day, Trump's victory is so secure.