Season 4 Spoilers

>Episode 1 opens with Tiny Beth saving Tiny Jerry from school bullies
>Rick comes and pulls her out of school
>Rick is shown bonding with Tiny Beth (about the same height as current Morty) over science and making her toy gadgets while preparing for an adventure
>Episode 1 is a Rick/Tiny Beth episode and relatively wholesome
>Adventure is Rick helping her with a school science project
>They go to a scary theme park world where everyone is a clown
>Spoofs and references IT
>Get home
>Rick's wife bitterly fights with him because he's endangering Beth by going on adventures and he pulls her out of school too often
>Tone is totally different
>Rick gets kicked out
>Divorce insues
>Legally loses right to see Beth because he's a "terrorist"
>END

>Post credit scene is Rick helping Beth deal with problems, tucking her in at night from the shadows
>She doesn't know he's always been there for her

I'm an electrician and I was working on a light fixture in the writer's room while they spoke. Believe it or not, but screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ebQDa
youtube.com/watch?v=W93QsORXb_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kk I did.

Tbh this kind of sounds interesting but I don't think they have the nuts to do it.

Also morty is now vegan.

Big if true.

Yes

archive.fo/ebQDa

But, what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

why were the thighs so thick? Is that an early 2000's thing?

when is it due for, in 10 years

>men trying to nail legal young women who are in their prime

Utterly appalling, what is this world coming to.

women don't appreciate when people they're not interested in constantly try to assert sexual dominance over them.

Natural does not mean ethical.

Back then they used to use actual females.

You could do this with just about any crime. My car stereo was stolen in the 90s.

>men trying to get stereo that will provide them with hours of fun. what is the world coming to.

Before someone does something there's always a natural urge, that natural urge doesn't make it okay.

There is nothing wrong with inviting someone to either fuck or party.
If you don't want you can just say no.
It's not like he's being rude, he's just being awkward, which like it or not, isn't a crime.

It's clearly implying that she said no several times and he kept trying

>not interest in
>replied to him constantly instead of ignoring him
she was fucking him.

then why didn't she post the full log. why is it so selective. look how long that scroll bar is. If she was so creeped out why did she keep talking to him so much. Shes a whore.

The problem is its only implied when she could have included her appalled and shocked rejection in the cap She didn't. Why? She didn't reject him.

I just want Justin Roiland to get AIDS and die. I'm so sick of this edgy little faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=W93QsORXb_g

Do you really think somebody would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

I'm going to have to ask you for that gif in its unmodified form.

just watched the abcs of beth. has to be their worst episode. total mess and really boring.

i love it when i get lectured about being a bad lefty from these type of cunts